What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze x Kali China

deepwaterdude

Well, I'm glad we both got one of these fruity girls;) I have a feeling they'll be just ridiculously good.
Nice lollipopping as well. I'm always afraid to defoliate new strains;)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Looking great and with your kind patience and love they will shine their magic for you guys ..
thanks

StrongTree

picture.php

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Looking lovely! Looks like the C5 pimped the KC. Another 3-4 weeks imho. Nicely grown, yr love shows. Thanks for the show & info, much appreciated!

StrongTree

week9 bloom..fruit terps persist but a hint of pine is now coming through... and classic sweet Haze odour... flower clusters are starting to harden....slight foxtail but overall nice bud structure....dense spears of swollen calyx...stem strength has been good...not floppy as plant #1 was...no need for stakes etc...sturdy branching...great plant...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

Looking very healthy! You're gonna have some really nice foxtails to harden off. It does look like mine might finish before yours, looks like 2-3 weeks max, maybe less. Good luck!

StrongTree

Hi Kush
so in fact she was slightly defoliated recently.. as the foxtails / dreads began to jump up i decided to experiment with slowing that process...so that the spears stay dense....also to bring about ripeness...the first c5 got a little crazy towards the end...so i want to dial this one in...my intuition tells this one is the keeper....i seen how when selecting Hazes some are just too tall...

Mountainkush

Hi Kush
so in fact she was slightly defoliated recently.. as the foxtails / dreads began to jump up i decided to experiment with slowing that process...so that the spears stay dense....also to bring about ripeness...the first c5 got a little crazy towards the end...so i want to dial this one in...my intuition tells this one is the keeper....i seen how when selecting Hazes some are just too tall...

I had figured you thin her out a bit but I was referring to just the bud/sugar leaves or lack there of. I love plants like that.
That will be interesting to so how it works. I’m still trying to get the basics down myself but feel I’m at least doing ok. Kinda thought I’d be learning faster with three years of this but I only started getting more serious a year ago.
No height issues with the one I started. Can’t believe how small she stayed. Was a pleasant surprise with hot lights and a low ceiling.

deepwaterdude

Starting to look lovely with the foxtails blending together as calyxes swell;) Almost there-ish. Another week?
I'm trying to get mine another ten days or so, already having found and chopped a couple of lower branches yesterday that still had mites and finding a few male flowers. I just dropped my lights to 10.5/13.5. Buds are VERY easy to trim, like yours will be; great flower to leaf ratio, and weightiness.

StrongTree

Hi Deep...sorry bout the mites getting at her (im on patrol for them also (spinosad / essential oils / seaweed / silica / foiliars on daily rotation until i cant find a single mite or egg:biggrin:)...looks like you got plenty of plant left after what needed to be removed....this one here is getting really close...terps are outstanding...fruity / hazey / floral / sweet

...trichs are ample some swollen and clouded...she's looking redder everyday....white pistils are almost gone....but i will refrain from the harvest a little longer.... as they say in Jamaica " patient man rides donkey"

Latest posts

Latest posts