What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze x Kali China

StrongTree

here is two C5 Haze x Kali China both germinated same time...for sure one is really lanky....i saw UMLW's looked like he was hitting the lights...i wonder of the shorter expression will stay that way or jump up also....

picture.php

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hi ST,
I hope you will enjoy growing these.
Cant wait to see them progress.
I have a very good feeling about this particular cross and have high expectations.
Best of luck!

StrongTree

Hi Sammy... many thanks and nuff respect for your good works...i will for sure keep the updates coming. SSH was my flagship plant for years...and i've become quite fond of kalichina and its crosses....so yes these plants will receive loving care for sure. should be interesting to see what sort of structure they will express... just took the top off the tall one for clones...the other is staying shorter like a kc so i will try to grab her clones from the lower portion...

again thanks for your preservation efforts !

StrongTree

C5KC#1 day one bloom...in comparison to #2 it has been fast growing with sprawling branching....nice node spacing.... good response to top cutting a few weeks ago... this plant really seeks the light

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks StrongTree for starting a thread also about the new C5 Haze x Kali China cross :yes:

Your support and interest in exploring our genetics are touching :huggg:
I'm VERY excited about this hybrid, and i'm eager to see your progresses with your 2 gals, they are for sure in good hands!

StrongTree

Deep...saw yours sitting on the chair ....looks comfy in the sun...

this plant really does sprawl out....i have another for compare in veg and it's a bit more tame but still...it requires bonsai treatment...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update, StrongTree :)

I would lower down a bit the nitrogen now onwards (it would increase resin production and will make the finished product tastier and healthier), yet keep the PK strong.

StrongTree

Thanks Dubi she has been a little finicky about nutrition. and perhaps i've been a bit too enthusiastic with the composts....i now have backed off any N source... i reduced the the rich layer of castings and tings i had built up on top ... also now some yellow spot down low with purple petioles maybe a sulfur issue / cooler wetter soil this week....also room temp dialed back to 20c to accommodate OE finish...i think sativa genes in the c5 would like it a bit warmer at this stage....and of course just feed P and K...i will keep monitoring and adjusting and get that flowering cranked up

btw here is #2 at 14 days bloom...seems more tame than #1...her habit is similar but less long and less stretch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]c5kc #1 @ 6 weeks bloom[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

StrongTree

yes i would have cleaned up the undersides a bit... when the clone runs i'll clip away some of the lower long stuff...#2 seems more manageable so far...at 2 weeks...:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

Really nice advance on the C5 x KC in your last update! ;)
Love to see such nice fatty colas forming up. Looks promising so far! :yes:

StrongTree

doing great at 61 days... but some nanna has shown .... so far only down low.(.lower lighting / popcorn size flowers will be cleaned up know that i know her a little better...also friction from bamboo stakes...possible pollen,,,possible light,,,etc etc
regardles

i will continue to see her through....will do usual checks for lightleaks etc... seems like some tiny seed pod also....clones are in good shape and i still plan to run them unless she really gets out of control i can say there are several possibillties....ZamBliss in the same tent when one of ZB showed a few late flower nana
and i did see a little pollen when i picked them...recent power outage also may have affected...

early quick dried samples are delicious (kinda chocolatey and hazey flavor).... so surely keep the clone and re-run...also the sister plant is coming along nicely too at about 30 days of bloom ... i will update her soon... i suspect and hope she is stable and as well as the big sister further along....i promise to clean my fans too:biggrin:

picture.php

Last edited: