What's new

NUTES/ HEAT OR JUST PH BURN

helpppppp!!!!!!

having a problem here...Something is starting and I'm not sure what...any advice???

so i've been adding the root enhancer Rhizotonic 4ml per one lit which is recommended dose. I've added it every second day.

I replanted them not in 6L pots however the day before the problem started!

I think it might be a nute burn but not sure.

Right now they are two/three weeks old and they are exploding!

Also I am putting in the water of ph 5.8 however when i make a test of of the water that comes out from watering pH is 7.9. So i'm thinking i should make the water lower in order to make the water coming out lower, right? What do you think?

PS you can also follow me on youtube" space hobby " would be cool to get some additional feedback

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
Overwatering? My seedlings go days between watering. What soil mix?

Not an option...the soil goes completely dry! There was a lot of air movement at the time adding to drying the soil out. Humidity 40% so that great however the temperature could be regulated somehow (any cheap option out there??). Right now I vary between 29-34 at night 24-27 degrees.

Also I added diy co2 and that stuff is amazing!
(Yeast and sugar in the water bottle)

The day I added that the plants started growing substantially more!

Go on check out on YouTube channel "Space Hobby" I'm posting updates almost daily :)

Also I'm loving the wide leaves I think the babies are so sexy (haha).

That plant is totally fine but you would be better off transplanting into a 4x4" pot a couple weeks before the 6L...thats kinda too big for a plant that size but im sure it will be fine

4X4 as in centimeters? if so that where it was and the roots started to come out on the bottom in two days thanks to Rhizotonic.

I am going to wait for the soil to dry out properly which should be somewhere in two days. I will stop giving it any Rhiz and simply water 5.8ph which should do the job. I will continue with adding the co2. Came home an hour ago and damnn those babies grew like hell check the pics...also on youtube "space hobby" btw ;)

Look at the photos. as you will be able to see there is one that is rather funny, pretty sure its mutated (lol) will start doing experiments on it once it grows a little bigger. :woohoo:

Also planning on doing scrog method...also I'm thinking whether i should try FIMMING or just split it so i get two tops.

:peacock:

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13

Tri_Cho_Me

I searched "space hobby" on YouTube and got nothin'. Just some Outer Space hobbyist videos. What am I missing?

Tri_Cho_Me

Also does anyone have an advice on it.

So I'm watering the plants with water ph5.8 however the excess water coming out is of a ph7.
The soil should be between 6.5-7.5 so do you think if I lower the water PH with that practically lover the ph of the water coming out?

HERE THEY ARE 16-17 DAYS OLD

environment:

-guano/worm castings/perlite/clay corals
-200w CFL
-CO2 (diy yeast)
-temp 31degrees
-Humidity 35-40%

what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12

truck

they look fantastic bro. the only thing maybe could be slightly soggy soil. But i see nothing wrong. Keep doing what you are doing.

Hi thanks....yes they are doing very well...yesterday when I came home I was shocked how much they grew in on day!!!! I fimmed then all...to early to say whether the result is successful will keep you posted but I forwarded a photo for look into my space....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys here a little update..babies are exploding further...I've been working them pretty intense...I first tried infamous FIM, still have to learn (lol) it didnt work out well. Actually it didn't work at all except for some cut leaves in a later stage..However a day later I topped them and it's working well...I also started LST training and the babies are recovering at extreme speed of hours almost...And the bush holly molly its just one big bush...the photos are still from couple of day I will share the recent ones very soon...

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
Nutrient deficiency

Nutrient deficiency

Ok encountering first problems...so the makers of the soil said there should be enough food in the soil for 4-6 weeks however I'm in my third week and one of my plant is starting to show signs of nutrient deficiency I assume its nitrogen...can anyone confirm?

today I added 2ml of organic tea from general hydroponics only to hopefully it will improve!

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13

Tri_Cho_Me

You may have a deficiency, I don't know. What I do know, is that leaves on plants will yellow and die. That's completely normal. Now is it normal for them all to do that? No, of course not. But the point I'm trying to make here, is that just because you have an off color doesn't mean something is wrong or you have a deficiency. Maybe that particular leaf isn't getting the light it requires and the plant is just self pruning?

Tri_Cho_Me

that all makes sense...but they've all been doing extremlly well...i did the LST as i mention and they seem to be struggling a bit with recovering but sure they will come together...and it is funny indeed that only one plant is starting to show issues as I am switching them around so they get the feeling the sun is moving etc...anyhow...now that i am thinking and looking at my past notes the plants are a month old meaning that its possible that the nutrients have been depleted and I simply have to give them the shot of extra ;) which I will gladly do!

if you're interested in my grow you can follow me here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-5GpYc8LZFfw-cpbuXX7A

I also try to post stuff that i know/i learn etc as I go along....should be a nice ride :)

anyhow any advice is more than welcomed!

thanks!

Space,

also I started noticing...when I water my plants the water comes out on the other end almost instantly like there is not soil/perlite to soak...rather strange...! like i made my soil way to airy (adding to much perlite)...:/ any thoughts?

Tri_Cho_Me

also I started noticing...when I water my plants the water comes out on the other end almost instantly like there is not soil/perlite to soak...rather strange...! like i made my soil way to airy (adding to much perlite)...:/ any thoughts?

It could just be seeping down the sides. When the soil dries it shrinks and pulls away from the sides of the pot. This allows water to travel from top to bottom in no time without being soaked up by your medium. What I do to alleviate this is to water a little bit to let the top soil get wet and expand. After a couple minutes, resume watering and and everything should be soaked up by your medium now.

Just my two cents!

Tri_Cho_Me

Latest posts

Latest posts