What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The true history of the world?

EasyGoing

Sorry, lol. I was joking when calling your idea on people not being able to be saved, like Hitler. Didn't mean to depress you. Sorry.

Scientifically accepted huh. Science is always meant to be challenged. The idea of scientifically accepted is non scientific. Remember, Newton thought gravity was universal, and the planet Vulcan was in our solar system. Wasn't until Eisenstein came around and proved relativity. Maybe tomorrow somebody will add to Eisenstein, at least I hope. Otherwise that would assume we either know everything there is to know about science, or we don't have the desire to learn more. I refuse both.

I try to keep an open mind, and never claim one thing or another to be impossible. Might just be impossible by the perimeters we are using to measure the outcome today.

EasyGoing

Since nobody watched the film, and didn't actually comment on anything other than what they perceived to be what the film might be about...... I will break down the main theory.

An ancient builder race that started on Saturn (I believe) around 12 million years ago went though the solar system, and the closet 52 star systems and build pyramids and other megalithic structures. You can see these pyramids on earth, and many believe you can see them on the Moon and Mars as well. The story is told saying they built these structures on almost every moon in our solar system. As well as many moons and planets in the 52 closest solar systems.

Now there is hundreds of races that are inhabiting these solar systems, all trading and engaging in commerce. The Earth is just starting to enter into this "federation" if you will. The news is slowly being released to the public.

Crazy stuff............

EasyGoing

ok, million year old alien race is out there. But to use Blah, and Yeehaw in the same sentence........ That blew my mind.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... so where does the coming solar eclipse fit in here?

What is the true meaning and what will be the result?

A turning point for mankind, perhaps?

..... or, just another eclipse?:biggrin::tiphat:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
My main theory is that you are an...

My main theory is that you are an...

Since nobody watched the film, and didn't actually comment on anything other than what they perceived to be what the film might be about...... I will break down the main theory.

An ancient builder race that started on Saturn (I believe) around 12 million years ago went though the solar system, and the closet 52 star systems and build pyramids and other megalithic structures. You can see these pyramids on earth, and many believe you can see them on the Moon and Mars as well. The story is told saying they built these structures on almost every moon in our solar system. As well as many moons and planets in the 52 closest solar systems.

Now there is hundreds of races that are inhabiting these solar systems, all trading and engaging in commerce. The Earth is just starting to enter into this "federation" if you will. The news is slowly being released to the public.

Crazy stuff............

Didn't watch it :party: I don't watch stupid shit, thanks for the warning ⚠️

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php

EasyGoing

So, to the ones that are just strait hateful, may I ask why?

I love when people pretend to know the history of the world. Then, if somebody tries to challenge the old paradigm, they lash out with hate. Is this something we are programmed as humans to do? If so, wouldn't changing a false history of the world be really hard to do?

It's interesting that not one person commented on the story, other than to not read it and bash it...... Humans at their finest.

I love when people pretend to know the history of the world. Then, if somebody tries to challenge the old paradigm, they lash out with hate. Is this something we are programmed as humans to do? If so, wouldn't changing a false history of the world be really hard to do?

The irony is strong with this one.....

EasyGoing

Can I challenge some of the Earth history?

Evolution. People now realize evolution is nothing like Darwin stated. Ever hear of the "missing link" in humans? Well, there is lots of missing links in the "evolution" theory. One common theme is there is no evidence of animals crossing into new species or forming new species apart from their class. Sharks will evolve into hammerheads, great white, ext ext, but never into a bird or a tree. There is no evidence of cross species evolution, at the human level with the missing link, or at the most basic levels.

They are also starting to understand that evolution didn't occur because of need to survive and competition. In fact, almost all development of humans in our evolutionary line happened in isolated areas, not areas with large populations that needed to adapt to survive. This evidence is overwhelming.

So at one point, everything was created by God. Then Darwin came and gave another paradigm. For some reason, now the science is settled and if you don't agree 100% with Darwin, you are a science denier.

Just how hard would you have to "teach" people if the history of the world was only a blip on the comic scale. The universe is teaming with life.

my two cents:

i didn't watch the movie, i read the plot a few posts back and it sounds a lot like some science fiction bull Scientology made up, then some Hollywood movie ideas thrown in and mixed with a little bit of crazy for the laughs.
if you want to know the real history of the world then you just have to look at the indigenous people of the world and what happened to them.
do a little soul searching, forget allt eh bullshit you learned on tv and in school, forget all the lies your parents told, forget all the lies religion told you, forget all the lies corporations told you, forget all the lies and all the drill and training you got, listen to your true self and watch nature and you will understand the true history of the world.
its all a bunch of bull but we are so detached from everything we don't know anything anymore and believe tv, press and internet and people trying to take influence for every possible reason you can think of.
we live in a megalomaniac time and we are all little megalomaniacs.
you seriously believe industrial culture will travel to mars and colonize it? you truly humans will survive the next few hundred years ?
see my name, add + insane asylum to it and you get the picture

mr.brunch

Veteran
There may be missing links in evolutionary theory, but at least there are some links to start with. The meaning of the word theory is evidence based.... you look at the available physical evidence and make decisions/ assumptions from this.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Birds came from dinosaurs I believe.....yeehaw.....just think if t rex could lay an egg now what a huge omlette I could make...I could feed her politicians,cops and lawyers...but that might make for bad tasting eggs

Floridian

Veteran
Living in the Tampa/Clearwater area for decades,I can say with certainty nothing ole Dave is talking about has anything whatsoever to do with the church of scientology or even remotely close to its teachings.He is just one of those sci=fy ancient alien cats like the greek dude and of course the chariot of the gods fella that made all this entertainment possible.Scientology is bad business and harms many folks and families,this is nothing but entertainment at its worst and a believable concept to some at its best.No harm done with ancient aliens,lives and families totally destroyed with scientology

Living in the Tampa/Clearwater area for decades,I can say with certainty nothing ole Dave is talking about has anything whatsoever to do with the church of scientology or even remotely close to its teachings.He is just one of those sci=fy ancient alien cats like the greek dude and of course the chariot of the gods fella that made all this entertainment possible.Scientology is bad business and harms many folks and families,this is nothing but entertainment at its worst and a believable concept to some at its best.No harm done with ancient aliens,lives and families totally destroyed with scientology

i know from first hand experience what scientology is about believe me, so i know what they are about, i know inside knowledge up to ot 8 and you can believe me (yeah i know believe somebody on the internet :) ) that their stories dont sound too different, of course there is a lot more to it.
the harm with the stories like the one with saturn or whatever (and besides a lot of other mainstream ideas many have accepted as true and believable) is that there are more and more people (megalomaniacal thoughts among other problems) who believe it and think there is something true in these thoughts and cannot be brought to think differently, so like with followers of certain politicians or dictators or ideologies, IF YOU REPEAT SOMETHING OFTEN ENOUGH it is accepted as truth, even though it is just bull.
only thing that has no harm to it is the truth and the push to find truth.
trouble with that is that most people cant discern between truth and lie and cant think logically anymore because -> see my name ( + insane asylum)

Latest posts

Latest posts