What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The true history of the world?

just take elon musk. if you have somebody charismatic enough with enough followers who believe his ideas then you someday have a very powerful man who pursues his ideas and certainly has underlying ideologies and other "secret" thoughts and intentions his followers won't know and defend him against attacks even though he might only be a megalomaniac with deep seated personality problems, harming many people and living entities on his way all the while thinking and believing he or they are doing no harm but only good and doing "gods work".

in other words: my name + insane asylum

EasyGoing

Or you could go down the ancient alien route, and say that aliens are putting these creatures on Earth for us to study and advance our own civilization....... Couldn't resist either. :dance013:

troutman

Seed Whore
Here's a little history.

Once upon a time there were only two bankers.

Now look how many there are. :moon:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
history is lost to the ages.
there are maniacal idealogues destroying ancient Sumerian artifacts right now in the middle east, because religion.
yet we know of great civilizations preceeding ours because artifacts left to the ages that cannot yet be duplicated by our advanced technologies.

aliens and gods.

we are alien to most every specie on the planet and may appear as gods to some...mankind certainly has a unique desire, be it megalmania or not, to consume cannabis for pleasure and profit.

The other day an animal tells a Human he has a brain the size of a Walnut.

Then from nowhere,

A stoned age man walks up, and drops a huge Walnut in front of them both.

Gry

Veteran
If dod had wanted us to know it would have been forgotten have long ago.

my delusion is truer than yours

the lies i believe in are better than yours

the lies i was led to believe are truer than those you were led to believe

the personality disorder i suffer from gives me the right to tell you and every living being and not living being what to do, to kill and destroy everything i want to kill and destroy

my delusions are the true reality and are realer than your delusions

i have the right to spread the delusions and lies i have received from my masters to those believing in other delusions and lies

my personality disorder is superior than yours

.... etc etc etc