What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 fast version

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lockdown pics....
Day 14 flower, small trim up and a feed

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Everythings all right now ?

nice grow Mr Brunch :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Thanks mate :tiphat:
We’re still all on ‘stay at home’ order- only allowed out for food and medicine shopping, exercise or walk the dog.
I do my stealth visits when going out for food shopping, I guess at least I’m not having house parties/barbecues like some people around the area so I feel a little less guilty.
Hope all is well with you :tiphat:

El Tigre

Thanks mate :tiphat:
We’re still all on ‘stay at home’ order- only allowed out for food and medicine shopping, exercise or walk the dog.
I do my stealth visits when going out for food shopping, I guess at least I’m not having house parties/barbecues like some people around the area so I feel a little less guilty.
Hope all is well with you :tiphat:

Hey Brunch don't worry too much and don't feel guilty. With plants, contagion does not occur. :laughing:
Be careful during your undercover raids, happy growing!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good bro ;)

Seems like they are enjoying your efforts. Keep it up and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

mr.brunch

Veteran
Very happy looking plants :plant grow:
Cheers mate, thanks for looking in - hope all is well With you in this unusual time.

Hey Brunch don't worry too much and don't feel guilty. With plants, contagion does not occur. :laughing:
Be careful during your undercover raids, happy growing!

I try to keep my visits to the same times as food shopping/delivering medicines to my dad who’s been isolated for 12 weeks (organ transplant)
I am trying to stick with the confinement as much as possible , do my small part.
Hope you’re well mate.
Looking good bro ;)

Seems like they are enjoying your efforts. Keep it up and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Thank you mate, I hope you are keeping well.

Update to follow soon :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looking like there’s going to be some pretty big and kid flowers up in here :D

Looking forward to more..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 25 flower
All looking lovely, I gave them a trim out today- a few leaves from up top and a good clear out underneath.
Due a feed tomorrow...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cmoon

bit miffed no rep these threads but I asume good reason:biggrin:

clinical marra:tiphat:...knew you was more then a good chitter..lol

loving that jack47 m8, think I realised 10 years back id never get time to grow it all.

bests cm

mr.brunch

Veteran
bit miffed no rep these threads but I asume good reason:biggrin:

clinical marra:tiphat:...knew you was more then a good chitter..lol

loving that jack47 m8, think I realised 10 years back id never get time to grow it all.

bests cm

I know what you mean... I’ve got so many seeds in the fridge but every time I go to get them out another contest or testing opportunity comes up :biggrin:
All the best mate

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful pictures and plants, excellent work!
Thanks for sharing and best of luck ;)
jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts