What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 fast version

Cmoon

what great looking plants, pristine condition...I used to leave the handles on for a quick getaway:laughing:

raCURE

Looking lovely so far.

Don’t read many people using all purpose much anymore?

Looking forward to some more pics!

mr.brunch

Veteran

mr.brunch

Veteran
... but I did a sneaky mission to see them today- trim up, moved the lights up and flipped to flower :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bibi40

Well done mate ,

good mission for sure :biggrin:

They reach a good size now ,
after stretch you' ll get some green monsters :dance013:

:tiphat:

raCURE

I take it you’re not growing in your property mr.bunch?

Just a heads up two lads from work today have been stopped on route to jobs by police asking where they were heading too.

Be extra careful on those missions mate :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I take it you’re not growing in your property mr.bunch?

Just a heads up two lads from work today have been stopped on route to jobs by police asking where they were heading too.

Be extra careful on those missions mate :biggrin:

Unfortunately not, Mrs b would get too worried... cheers for the heads up

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’ve been sneaky again.
Day 9 flower, and they needed a good trim up and the lights moving up, so I had to do a stealth mission once more :biggrin:

Looking gorgeous and grown vigorously in just over a week, the pics are after trimming half a carrier bag of leaves and shoots.

Here’s the ladies

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php