What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dog is a bitch to grow - one problem in flower can turn fire to mids. Growing her stresses me out more than other strains :laughing:

Jacks at 610 ppm, coco, + perfect environment will give you perfection top to bottom on TK as well as CD clones (including 91) and crosses. They are finicky as hell in veg. Very sensitive to too high ppms and COB leds.

Someone mentioned Nspecta taking the TK s1's to s2's and releasing them here coming up...I won't be buying because I believe TK is already inbred to hell. I will wait to see other results as my S1's are sufficient but god damn these are weak sensitive shitty plants to lord over. You really need perfection in all areas, and no bugs, especially gnats...I see a lot of even good growers losing a lot of these seeds just germinating them or just putting them in their medium after germ.

therevverend

Veteran
My buddy crossed SFV OG with his Grape Ape x Bubblegum a couple years back. Glad I glanced at this thread today because it reminds me to hit him up for a few of his seeds. Came out very nice, they all smell amazing but one in particular has the strong sweet grape candy smell. Here's some pics from 2 years ago. I apologize if I already posted these somewhere..

picture.php

picture.php

Here's one of the non-grape ones, still an ass-kicker. More lemony but still sweet.

picture.php

Early in summer in Veg they were a bit sluggish, typical for an SFV OG. He thought about replacing them but in early July they took off. Never developed a big main cola but got quite bushy. They finished earlier then SFV OG, closer to when the Grape Ape finishes. End of September, first week of October. They withstood quite a bit of cool wet weather although in the end he still lost a bit to boytritis. Powdery mildew did not develop.

The high was excellent, very strong. I smoked some before bedtime, it took me a while laying in bed spacing out and looking at the pretty colors in the dark before I could fade out. Along with the delicious grape and lemon candy flavors and early finish I'd say the cross was a success. I've never tried the popular Grape Ape hybrid, Zskittles or whatever but I'm guessing this stuff would be comparable if not potentially better.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera is an conceited ivory tower gate keeping holier than thou look down my nose at you CHUMP. He's never proven himself to be anything different. On Overgrow, I looked up to him and his information. Then I realized, he used information as a control mechanism. He isn't here publishing open source knowledge for all of us to have and benefit from his years of devotion to a given topic - nope. He's locked it away for him and those who can pay him enough. He's a fucking shill and the worst type. He wasn't - and then he sold out because to be true to the cause, was too hard - too - against the grain.

You want someone to look up to? Look up to Gypsy Nirvana - who took on the fucking ESTABLISHMENT - beat the charges - AND NEVER - took down this site - this gold mine of information - while he fought for his life - even though all the incriminating evidence was RIGHT HERE...in plain site.

FUCK - Chimera. FUCK Sam. FUCK those other half in the movement - scrape as much as you can off the top - mother fuckers. Honestly.

People have lost the SOUL of what it means to be a cannabis grower - a rebel - a counter culture. WE ARE STILL AT WAR. PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING PUT IN CAGES FOR THIS PLANT.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

For as much knowledge as he claims to have with all his degrees - his genetics grow like early 2k's washed out Dutch trash that if you happen to sprout enough seeds, you MIGHT find something worth at least smoking.

How many elite keepers come from Chimera stock? Sam the Skunkman stock? How many INTENTIONALLY created elite keepers - even exist????

Sort of my point.

We hold these ass hats in high regard for absolutely zero reason. If you want good cannabis. Start your own breeding program with what you have and take the time to invest and work a very select set of genetics.

THAT...is the difference between the past and now. In the past - if you got 10 seeds you counted your blessings and you worked with what you had for 10-15-20 years until you got lucky and met another grower who had something different, who had also been working away at it for 10-15-20 years.

Now...one run and done. 10 seeds and done. Next. Next. Next. No one has the focus or the passion or the commitment to actually accomplish a damn thing...except hype the next hack job bull shit poly in a vain effort to continue the capitalist mentality that says the grass is greener if I just buy something different...

I'm frustrated...because we had and maybe still have - an opportunity to make this industry different - and the pioneers, are selling us all short - they have sold themselves short.

I don't dislike Chimera. It's actually the opposite. I'm amazed by him. I'm just so utterly confused as to why he isn't using his influence in different ways.

I'd use my power...my influence...my gain - differently. I do more and because they don't I can't find that mutual respect.

It's like that parable - the poor old woman who gives all she has vs the rich man who gives 100x more, but it means nothing doing so because it holds no value, because what he could actually choose to do, could be so much greater - if the rich man gave all, the same as the poor old woman.

I don't think that's an unfair statement. What are those we have empowered with our money, as a community and as a movement, doing with it and how are they giving back? Are they still enriching this community daily or are they discussing bourbon and wagyu while people rot in cages?

dank.Frank

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy crossed SFV OG with his Grape Ape x Bubblegum a couple years back. Glad I glanced at this thread today because it reminds me to hit him up for a few of his seeds. Came out very nice, they all smell amazing but one in particular has the strong sweet grape candy smell. Here's some pics from 2 years ago. I apologize if I already posted these somewhere..

View Image

View Image

Here's one of the non-grape ones, still an ass-kicker. More lemony but still sweet.

View Image

Early in summer in Veg they were a bit sluggish, typical for an SFV OG. He thought about replacing them but in early July they took off. Never developed a big main cola but got quite bushy. They finished earlier then SFV OG, closer to when the Grape Ape finishes. End of September, first week of October. They withstood quite a bit of cool wet weather although in the end he still lost a bit to boytritis. Powdery mildew did not develop.

The high was excellent, very strong. I smoked some before bedtime, it took me a while laying in bed spacing out and looking at the pretty colors in the dark before I could fade out. Along with the delicious grape and lemon candy flavors and early finish I'd say the cross was a success. I've never tried the popular Grape Ape hybrid, Zskittles or whatever but I'm guessing this stuff would be comparable if not potentially better.

This sounds fantastic thanks for sharing. I like seeing things all SFV. I love how it breeds, 1 in 20 plants and you should have something you never want to leave your garden.

The best pot I ever had was SFV OGK x Blue Satellite 2.2 I would love to have that plant back. I really wish I could at least remake it somehow as I doubt it will ever be remade or any viable seeds of it are in existence anymore. I had the craziest SFV leaner. Totally floppy everywhere with the most amazing lemon zest and dark candy grape dark purple forest fruit smell. Stunning flavor and loud smell. I got rid of the plant like a complete moron because I was tired of dealing with the flop. Horrible decision.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera is an conceited ivory tower gate keeping holier than thou look down my nose at you CHUMP. He's never proven himself to be anything different. On Overgrow, I looked up to him and his information. Then I realized, he used information as a control mechanism. He isn't here publishing open source knowledge for all of us to have and benefit from his years of devotion to a given topic - nope. He's locked it away for him and those who can pay him enough. He's a fucking shill and the worst type. He wasn't - and then he sold out because to be true to the cause, was too hard - too - against the grain.

You want someone to look up to? Look up to Gypsy Nirvana - who took on the fucking ESTABLISHMENT - beat the charges - AND NEVER - took down this site - this gold mine of information - while he fought for his life - even though all the incriminating evidence was RIGHT HERE...in plain site.

FUCK - Chimera. FUCK Sam. FUCK those other half in the movement - scrape as much as you can off the top - mother fuckers. Honestly.

People have lost the SOUL of what it means to be a cannabis grower - a rebel - a counter culture. WE ARE STILL AT WAR. PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING PUT IN CAGES FOR THIS PLANT.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

For as much knowledge as he claims to have with all his degrees - his genetics grow like early 2k's washed out Dutch trash that if you happen to sprout enough seeds, you MIGHT find something worth at least smoking.

How many elite keepers come from Chimera stock? Sam the Skunkman stock? How many INTENTIONALLY created elite keepers - even exist????

Sort of my point.

We hold these ass hats in high regard for absolutely zero reason. If you want good cannabis. Start your own breeding program with what you have and take the time to invest and work a very select set of genetics.

THAT...is the difference between the past and now. In the past - if you got 10 seeds you counted your blessings and you worked with what you had for 10-15-20 years until you got lucky and met another grower who had something different, who had also been working away at it for 10-15-20 years.

Now...one run and done. 10 seeds and done. Next. Next. Next. No one has the focus or the passion or the commitment to actually accomplish a damn thing...except hype the next hack job bull shit poly in a vain effort to continue the capitalist mentality that says the grass is greener if I just buy something different...

I'm frustrated...because we had and maybe still have - an opportunity to make this industry different - and the pioneers, are selling us all short - they have sold themselves short.

I don't dislike Chimera. It's actually the opposite. I'm amazed by him. I'm just so utterly confused as to why he isn't using his influence in different ways.

I'd use my power...my influence...my gain - differently. I do more and because they don't I can't find that mutual respect.

It's like that parable - the poor old woman who gives all she has vs the rich man who gives 100x more, but it means nothing doing so because it holds no value, because what he could actually choose to do, could be so much greater - if the rich man gave all, the same as the poor old woman.

I don't think that's an unfair statement. What are those we have empowered with our money, as a community and as a movement, doing with it and how are they giving back? Are they still enriching this community daily or are they discussing bourbon and wagyu while people rot in cages?

dank.Frank

I'm a fighter too,, i totally agree,, apart from a couple of bits,, all not particularly important enough to point out,,

That dig on chims seeds,,, ooooof,, i actually speak to chim,,, he's A really nice guy to me,,, I'd even say a lil bit of a mentor to me,,,, i love him,, that's for sure,,, samS kinda the same type of person but doesn't like me as much lol

Back in the day I managed to goad chim into teaching me,,

I uped my game reading chim and Sam,, can't fault that,, but I do understand your frustrations and I definitely relate

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate to say it chim,, the easiest way to get you out of your shelter is to say something worth arguing about,,, if it takes a lil dig to get you to step into our world,, can't say I haven't done it myself,, in the past I deliberately made post only you would strike me down for,, it's a technique that actually has merit,, it's not cool but it gets you out of your house,,an that's all I want really

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Wsup with all this general hospital one life to live bullshit?! All this has nothing to do with SFV..

Back to the information please....Thx

OP

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vash for the win,,, did I send you the cheese clone years ago Vash,, I'm sure I was supposed to send it,, i dont remember doing it tho

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vash for the win,,, did I send you the cheese clone years ago Vash,, I'm sure I was supposed to send it,, i dont remember doing it tho

Thanks for the props, Rick. No, never got that cheese clone, bro. I got a Livers from Stoney. That was about it.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh,, that was from my guys,, Azz did the job,, that's a beautiful clone,, it's actually my favourite out of the whole cheese family,,, im so so glad you got to try it,,, hit me up for the new 2020 cut

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's funny how people see you on the internet, vs how you actually are IRL, are so different in reality.

The funny part... I remember you messaging me years ago Dank.Frank.. asking for guidance on what courses to take to gain the knowledge to get a serious position in the developing industry... just like hundreds of other growers have done over the years.... and I gave of my time and shared that information and guidance with you freely, asking nothing in return.

-Chimera

Nope. You didn't provide a damn thing. You talked down your nose at me and told me to quit trying to be like you and to find my own way.

You never said anything of worth or value in those exchanges. You belittled me because you couldn't be bothered. You spoke in empty circular irrelevant useless void of substance catch phrases.

Those very emails, are what cemented this opinion, strangely. I never felt that way before actually trying to treat you as relevant.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And I'll agree. Livers is the best of the Cheese family and it is a different cut than what goes around as "Blues". The Livers...the legit Mr.Livers cut - is some of the best tasting old school herb I've ever come across. It legit smells like the 1980's reborn. I see Miami neon and big hair when I smell it in the air.

I didn't find the effect or the high to be anything better or superior. It held it's own, yes. But...the taste and the smell. It's the only cut I've ever come across, that had THAT EXACT profile. It's legit, in a league of her own - just because of that.

I had flashbacks...legit...stop moving and blank into your mind flashbacks...because of how Livers smelt. It took me back...instantly...to a different period. I THINK...it's my favorite "old school" cut. It doesn't need worked or breed or integrated or re-populated or selfed. Honestly, it needs left alone...and just grown exactly as it is.

dank.Frank

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro,, the Mr livers story is just that a story,, the Sheffield blues cut is the cut you are talking about,, i used to believe they were different but if you check elevatormans post he says it's defo the same cut,, the name is blues/livers

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had examples of both and grown both. The cuts that were given to me are two different cuts. They may not have been at one time, but...

dank.Frank

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Intresting,,,

I got the blues from elevatorman and later the happy Mondays crew,, maybe ive not seen one of the clones you grew,,, elevatorman said they are the same cut,,

It's possible you got something miss labled,, we have this issue const constantly with the cheese clones,,, it's like your sfv, josh, ghost and legend cuts,,, its turned into a spectrum

Latest posts

Latest posts