What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet

Siskiyou

Veteran
Space Cake turned out to be three females and two males, 5 healthy plants from 5 seeds.

I noticed in Cannavore's guide that (GSC forum x Snow Lotus) is called "Sugar Cookies", but mine are labeled "Space Cake". I'm not sure if there was a name change at some point.

picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Superstitious
picture.php

Lucky Charms @ 43 days flowering. I am a bit shocked at how almost ready these appear. They are not short on frost, just maybe a bit smaller, but i started them smaller than usual, so their lack of size was to be expected. If i hadn't been watching the calendar I would just assume they were about 7.5 weeks in based on their appearance and aroma.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sunshine Daydream #3, like the seed plant, would bloom forever apparently. Flower Day 65
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Been wanting to see a good representation of Black Triangle every since I saw the seeds for sale. Yours look so on point!!!!! All of the plants you grow look awesome! Bodhi could use your pics to advertise his seeds! Lucky Charms look killer as well.

relic1981

Veteran
sis, dyour plants look fantastic. is there any chance you made beans out of your treasures or just took cuttings. i liked the fact that you saved some genetics by cloning flowering cuts. i have done this before with great success. its a trick not everyone knows about or believes will work. im in humboldt if you ever want to hook up and talk shop. i noticed you had a hprc cut, dsd... do you still have it? im running ganja muffins fg;s yellow and also 5g's blue from hprc (ganja rebel) i really want to get my hands on the red version because it brings out the c99. id kill to work with some c99 genetics.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Been wanting to see a good representation of Black Triangle every since I saw the seeds for sale. Yours look so on point!!!!! All of the plants you grow look awesome! Bodhi could use your pics to advertise his seeds! Lucky Charms look killer as well.

Much appreciated. I'm loving the look of that Black Triangle. She looks badass and beautiful, not to be taken lightly.

sis, dyour plants look fantastic. is there any chance you made beans out of your treasures or just took cuttings. i liked the fact that you saved some genetics by cloning flowering cuts. i have done this before with great success. its a trick not everyone knows about or believes will work. im in humboldt if you ever want to hook up and talk shop. i noticed you had a hprc cut, dsd... do you still have it? im running ganja muffins fg;s yellow and also 5g's blue from hprc (ganja rebel) i really want to get my hands on the red version because it brings out the c99. id kill to work with some c99 genetics.

Relic1981, I let my cut of DSD go, since my space is very tight right now and I wanted to explore new seeds. I did enjoy her very much, however, and made some DSDxLuckyCharms seeds. In the future I would like to use the LC and SD2 to make seeds as well. I applied a very small amount of Black Triangle pollen to a single branch of the BT female when she was about three weeks into flower for possible BT F2s. I can't tell whether any seeds formed, they would be deep in the buds since she was early in her flower cycle, but the branch that got pollinated is tagged and I will look it over carefully just in case.

I have heard 5gs yellow is very special, but haven't run it myself yet. I tried some Ganja Rebel Blue Dream x 5Gs a few years ago, but they grew huge and tried to take over the 4x4. Outdoors is the place for that one, I think.

Yes, C99. I would like to try Kinky Temple (ray davies' c99 x temple), probably because I'm stuck on Bodhi gear right now, but it sounds REALLY good.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yhea, sisk, with all these amazing bodhi strains you are rockin... seems like selecting a male and crossing bodhi gear by itself would be a great idea, are you doing anything like that? everything looks absolutely top shelf, btw. bigups.

Siskiyou

Veteran
yhea, sisk, with all these amazing bodhi strains you are rockin... seems like selecting a male and crossing bodhi gear by itself would be a great idea, are you doing anything like that? everything looks absolutely top shelf, btw. bigups.

Avinash.miles, Thanks so much.

I still have a clone of the male Black Triangle that I want to cross with the LC and SSDD.

I forgot to mention that I did make F2s of Lucky Charms using two different females (seeds kept separately) and a very appealing male.

I was planning on keeping a clone of the best looking Space Cake male, but SC4 is actually female. Her budlets looked like immature male flowers to me until they opened and pistillate hairs began to show. I will keep an eye out for male flowers just in case it is hermie, but it looks like all girl as of today.

Bmac1

Veteran
PLants look great as always. The BT looks badass and I am really looking forward to seeing her finish up. Some great seed projects going on too. Always nice to beef up the vault with fine varieties.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Big thanks, Bmac1.

Right now I'm really hoping I didn't accidentally kill the BT male clone, but i let it dry out pretty bad, and it's still in a small container. Out of sight in isolation, I kind of forgot about it for too long. Looking at it I think it may recover, but I'm not sure.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Space Cake in the middle row

picture.php

Sunshine Daydream #3 flower day 69
picture.php

Lucky Charms @ 47 finishing early but frosty
picture.php
picture.php

Black Triangle flower day 56
picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The entire garden looks healthy Siskiyou. Very nice tending. :D 47 days? That is quick.
Is that a basil seedling in one of those pics?

Siskiyou

Veteran
The entire garden looks healthy Siskiyou. Very nice tending. :D 47 days? That is quick.
Is that a basil seedling in one of those pics?

I'm very surprised by the seven week finish for Lucky Charms this time. I flowered the clones when they were small and expected smaller plants in the end, but I don't really know why they finished earlier this time.

Yes that's basil. I have been keeping a couple small containers of basil around that get moved to wherever a patch of light presents itself. Fresh basil at the market is quite expensive, when available, but wonderful in the kitchen. Dry basil just isn't the same.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Thanks, Green81.

Black Triangle was harvested on flower day 61. Nugs are larger than they look in these photos. Smells potent and exotic yet familiar.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Great work. The Black Triangle sure looks nice. I have to put the brakes on buying any more right now but when I do buy more, I hope they are still available.