What's new

I just got busted in PA, never sold a single trichrome to anybody

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That is very shitty news and I'm very sorry you had to go through that. We live in a country where someone in another state can buy it at a store and you are in jail for the same exact thing. Unbelievable.

Best of luck to you buddy and keep us posted.

I'm sure someone will chime in with some solid advice.

Best vibes sent!

soserthc1

Sounds like you will win

The win comes with a cost thou and that's ponying up for that Lawyer keeping the wheels of justice lubrication going .

No warrent means that it will most likely be squashed so jail time shouldn't be in the cards. 8 plants helps also they might just let it roll. I had a buddy get caught with 5 or so same situation a woman bring the police with drama

I'm from philly and have a few police in reach
Lmk if I can help

As you are living what I ponder every day .
But if a law is unjust ......

budlover123

Thank you so much for the heartfelt responses, considering there is litigation pending, I will not be giving updates for a while, but I promise I'll come back and let yall know how things work out.

I contacted a NORML approved lawyer in my area, he called me back while attending a marijuana event of sorts across the country. That in its self was a huge relief, he asked me a bunch of questions and referred me to another local lawyer he thinks will be good for my case, so I'm hopeful, but not getting my hopes up

DemonTrich

Veteran
might wanna get rid of the alcoholic punk ass roommate asap!!!!

unless you get some kind of benefits from her.....but even then bish has gotta go.

sorry for your troubles. get that grow back going once everything blows over. hope you can get all your hardware back as well.

EastCoast710

tough move.. but no norml usually doesn't pay for your fuck up.. you will have to either pony up or take the heat man . its the game you were playing. you just tossed in a fucking screwball having any roommate knowing ANYTHING.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I don't know the laws in PA, but it sounds like you have a pretty good case against the legal system. From my experiences I am absolutely convinced you need a lawyer to beat the rap. Sometimes if there is a legal principle involved a lawyer might take a case Pro Bono (free). It sounds like a warrantless search, absolutely no selling to others, and a medical necessity might be such a case.

budlover123

tough move.. but no norml usually doesn't pay for your fuck up.. you will have to either pony up or take the heat man . its the game you were playing. you just tossed in a fucking screwball having any roommate knowing ANYTHING.
Aint that the truth, yeah, my bro still lives at home, and my sister is doing alright, I can probably get a loan from those guys and get me a good lawyer cause I need one.

We will not be renewing this lease, that's for damn sure.

mowood3479

Veteran
Damn sorry to hear... Get the best lawyer you can afford.
I generally find c.o.'s to be a bit better than cops but they both suck generally... Hopefully ur case will be resolved with no jail time or felonious convictions.
N if u play out ur case long enough U'll get a discovery which will tell you the (on the record) reason for their initial visit..

shithawk420

Veteran
If you can get a good lawyer you might get probation but becuase your roommate let them in and found a bud,they have probable cause to search.i dont think they needed a warrant because of that.your roommate royaly fucked you over.sorry and good luck.keep us posted please.interested to see how this turns out

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
sorry about your loss of grass and glass.
you can grow more weed but the hoobs/hops collab can't be regrown,mind you,they still collab so you maybe have to consider selling enough from your next grow to buy a new piece and see it as the one commiseration of the situation.

budlover123

N if u play out ur case long enough U'll get a discovery which will tell you the (on the record) reason for their initial visit..
that just made my day, I would gladly be in debt for years to get to the bottom of this crap.

***redacted***

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The current state of affairs in the US is that of a Civil War.

But the general public keeps telling themselves that the people US cops terrorize on a daily basis are 'bad people'.

Hope you beat the assholes BUT - it's not a level playing field. Totally rigged in the cops answer.

It's interesting that they have such a hard-on for persecuting marijuana users & users of opiates and cocaine derived products.

For the first 160+ years of the US history, those drugs were legal - they were the 3 most widely prescribed medications, the feedstock for the preparations the pharmacist made.

My theory is that part of "The Deal" is that LEO is protecting the Monopoly of Big Pharma and Big Medicine. Notice the emphasis they put on the EVILS of Self-medication - i.e., bypassing the Doctor/Pfizer salesman.

Sorry this Violent BS had to happen to you.

I've been lucky. Once I was ticketed for having Mersh, on Memorial Day in SF in 1989. The cop took it away. The judge threw it out.

Last edited:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
What an unpleasant ordeal when you intersect with law enforcement. You'll be all straightened out and concealing another grow in no time homie.

EastCoast710

What an unpleasant ordeal when you intersect with law enforcement. You'll be all straightened out and concealing another grow in no time homie.

shouldn't even need a great lawyer honestly... if this was a case with no informant buying weed from you.. they only have a case of cultivation. meaning you can argue that its for headsmoke as it was.. and take it to trial if needed.. good luck.. but just remember.. all is not over lol. its a small case.. with a tiny grow.. your good to go . seen dudes 10 x your size go down with little to no time..

gorilla ganja

might wanna get rid of the alcoholic punk ass roommate asap!!!!

unless you get some kind of benefits from her.....but even then bish has gotta go.

sorry for your troubles. get that grow back going once everything blows over. hope you can get all your hardware back as well.

What he said. :laughing:

So sad to hear about your troubles for growing a plant. Best wishes with your case. If you were indeed not selling, I would play up the medical position. You say you have anxiety and NEED your meds to control it. You told the police that when arrested and they probably have you on video drinking toilet water to try and control it.
Anyway good luck and I hope the outcome is in your favor.

Peace GG

Green Squall

This madness needs to end! Definitely get a lawyer, no matter the cost, no matter how much you might have to borrow. I took a quick peek at PA laws and it says ANY number of plants is a felony, even if it is for personal use. Luckily no MMS so if your record is clean and have a good lawyer you should be fine. It also says "In PA, all first time drug convictions have the possibility for probation for a first offense."

EastCoast710

play it at trial if they go for a felony.. and play to the people.. it is dangerous for you to buy pot because the chances of getting robbed.. killed.. arrested.. and your life destroyed was at a higher percentage then if you grew your own.. play to the fact that you aren't a piece of shit.. and so on..

shouldn't be that horrible for you.. ive been through worse.. and came out without any jail time . just mad probation.