What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking news! Cannabis reject carnists

cannachant

Be aware carnists! In a rare circumstance of events vegans, fruitarians and cannavores (people who only live off the by-products of cannabis) all over the world finally decided this weekend to let bygones be bygones and to unite forces to persuade cannabis-plants stop sprouting their seeds should carnists be their groomers. How they did so isn't quite clear, but what the actual consequences for cannabis-loving carnists can be, should the plants be serious about rejecting their own nature seppuku-style, "will most certainly be, says a cannavore central in the agreement between cannabis-plants and the vegan-freaks, -the bleeding horsehead that convinces carnists of their appalling socially conditioned and mindless eating behaviours and persuade them to stop eating animals and become at least vegans for the time being before, hopefully, they venture off the exciting path to cannavorianism as every sensible man should do".

Recent news reports an explosive increase in Clonex-stocks among others.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I luv Bacon! but only the cooking kind lol! luv a good veggie meal though i must admit! just none of its tastes like bacon! su-ueeee!
I must be real thick, never heard of a fkin Carnist, whats one of them when its at home? i'll throw a dumb guess at a meat eater, but ive never heard it called that before! its not someone who eats Cars is it? lol! ive seen people eat an Airplane before, r they called Plainists! lmao!

Carnivore/s maybe!?

Last edited:

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
aw shit i got enough problems now i got vegans communing with my plants to conspire against me

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
ever seen a chimpanzee hunt? I don't mean people hunting chimpanzee, I mean chimps hunting monkey meat.

mmm... monkey meat

Scrogerman

Veteran
We have incisors and canines.

yeah we were designed to eat veg man! i dont know how i could of got by without my grans rabbit stew & lets not forget barbecued rabbit, fkin awesome shit! was made for single portions! by god! whoops ive just upset my vegan buddies, sorry guys! ol habbits just dont die!

proteintasic¬) if veg tasted like bacon n rabbit, beef, chicken, or my absolute fav, deer, then id of been vegan long ago, but the texture aint quite the same. Nothing like chewing into a piece of melt in the mouth Meat! & dont even mention Fresh fish, awwwwwww! coooor!

Last edited:
K

KSP

yeah we were designed to eat veg man! i dont know how i could of got by without my grans rabbit stew & lets not forget barbecued rabbit, fkin awesome shit! was made for single portions! by god! whoops ive just upset my vegan buddies, sorry guys! ol habbits just dont die!

protientasic¬)

I think like most things, moderation is key. We're omnivores. Animal flesh\organs\fat were more than likely responsible for the evolution of the HUGE brain moderns humans have. Animal protein...it's what's for dinner. At least around here.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I think vegans are great...with them being around it just means more meat for me.

H

h^2 O

"carnists"?????
Look at a male human's teeth. Look closely at the canines. Pull the lip up, and you will see the canine actually goes up another INCH or so...but is mostly covered with gum tissue. This is because our ancestors had pretty nasty fangs just like other apes. However, these fangs were probably used in sexual or social competition not for tearing flesh. Then again, maybe they were for tearing flesh. My canines are HUGE, and they get bigger as they go under the gum tissue. Could probably have it extracted and would look like a gorilla canine.
"Carnists"???

cannachant

Yes carnists. And no, scroger, it's not those that eat cars..;) I don't care that our teeth are shaped like they can chew meat or not, what matters is that we don't need to eat meat in our daily diet to stay healthy, and every sensible beings on our civilized globe knows that (though they don't stop eating animals despite of that fact), so don't come up with bad excuses to why we *must* eat meat. We do it because we're lazy, because we can't control our desires towards meat and because we have been stupified by the (common will of the) society to not learn how to use fundamental vegetarian food sources like beans, seeds and root vegetables etc in our daily diet because we don't need to (cause we've got meat!). Eat meat and destroy the planet, but don't come up with lame excuses for doing so.

Ps. I know how to make facon that you can't distinguish from ordinary bacon (my carnist-friends says so... )

but this thread was just kinda a way to say high to the people here. so high :plant grow:

Scrogerman

Veteran
lets talk aminos etc then ah? nobody said we must, at all! can we get everything we need from veg alone? id say with difficulty.

Stupidity & desires!, id say rubbish! so please tell me why, god gave you those teeth? not exactly exclusive veg eating teeth are they.?

N dont tell me its a test! thats shite. Carnists eat Cars, they must do! Carnivores eat meat!

most of my veggie eating buddies look anemic tbh! but i aint saying they should eat meat to fix that btw! Facon ive never tried but id be willing!

soya stuff is ok & i like it but it aint the same!

High to you too, funny thread! you gotta expect a bit of shit from the carnies around here?

Last edited:

Scrogerman

Veteran
lol! fact, what facts? i luv all veg, beans seeds, berries, all food sources! esp meat, its my prerogative! like has been said, modaration is key imo!

cannachant

Everything evolves, so do we. From being omnivorians up until now the human race can if we want to evolve further by becoming vegetarians. It's just a hopeless and persistent myth, much like cannabis is the victim of the gateway to harder drugs theory, that we NEED meat in our daily diet to stay healthy. We don't.

The only source of some difficulty to attain for vegans (not vegetarians) is to get enough vitamin B-12. It is of sufficient amount in sea-vegetables and also different forms of yiest (but dies when heated too much), but since we normally don't eat sea-vegetables (which is a shame and rather strange cause it's flavourful and super-nutritious) it can be wise to add some sort of b-12 vitamin pill to a strictly (non-sea-vegetable eating) vegan diet.

Stupidity and desires most certain!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Rubbish, this is your opinion, i have mine. i enjoy veggie foods but not as much as meat, fish, eggs, & what i get from them!

What, you'll be telling me eggs are fked up next? its ok to eat whole chicken, duck fetus, or bread? veggies seem Hippocrates compared to actual vegans!

You veggies i do admire! i just luv eating bacon too much!

I used to do alot of weights/weight training & was always looking for gains. Ive never met a vegan body builder that looked any good tbh! couldnt be done!

Last edited:

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
I not trying to be rude here but If people want to get answer just watch The Road To Wellville to get the answer