What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the closest thing to a orgasmic experience that is not sexual?

aholex

Pops said:
Pure poetry,my friend. I actually got divorced for dietary reasons. I ate her shit for 36 years and woke up one morning and lost my appetite!
:laughing: 7yr eater of shit here. that was too funny pops....

electric fences give me found feelings... :jump:

G

Pops said:
Trouble, I have to agree. That damn near got me off when my ex agreed to become my ex.

Granma, I can understand how you ladies like that, but it is a whole lot more pleasurable for your clit to be banging that horses spine than for our balls.
Get your arse up out of the saddle Pops....
I am rarely sitting whilst on my horse...he is a thoroughbred after all....it's called riding in "two point"
P.S I hate that word..."clit"
P.P.S...for the record..that is an old wives tale about women and riding horses,if it were true...I would be riding right now, not entertaining pissy old men...he he !!!! :puppydoge

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Granma, actually, I was thinking more of riding bareback. I only used a saddle when I was herding cattle. There is no way you can keep your ass off the saddle after 15 hours of rounding up cattle in the hot desert. We were riding Arab/quarter horse breeds.

G

Pops said:
Granma, actually, I was thinking more of riding bareback. I only used a saddle when I was herding cattle. There is no way you can keep your ass off the saddle after 15 hours of rounding up cattle in the hot desert. We were riding Arab/quarter horse breeds.

Well, you would laugh your ass off at me then, I ride either in an english or aussie saddle, and I wear a helmet....rode a Tennessee Walking Horse for the first time last week...very cool horses.

D

daisy jane

granma said:
Get your arse up out of the saddle Pops....
I am rarely sitting whilst on my horse...he is a thoroughbred after all....it's called riding in "two point"
P.S I hate that word..."clit"
P.P.S...for the record..that is an old wives tale about women and riding horses,if it were true...I would be riding right now, not entertaining pissy old men...he he !!!! :puppydoge

I had a horse when I was growing up. An Appendix Quarter Horse(Thoroughbred x Quarter horse). I gotta say, it is quite true. You just have to lean forward a little bit more and it hits ya just right! Although, I find the whole idea of getting off while riding my horse a little too strange. I will just stick to the good ole fashioned "back massager" or water faucet technique. Haha my poor back never gets massaged by that thing

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I used to take a girlfriend riding when I was a young dude. I let her up front and I was behind. Since Granma hates the word "clit", I won't tell you what I was holding on to as we trotted along.

trouble

Veteran
Pops said:
I used to take a girlfriend riding when I was a young dude. I let her up front and I was behind. Since Granma hates the word "clit", I won't tell you what I was holding on to as we trotted along.

POPS, You Dirty Old Bastard !
:whip: :woohoo: :beat-dead

G

Yea Pops damn,talking clitgrips in a pubic forum like this is inappropriate!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puttin' along on a Harley.......
the most fun you can have with your clothes on.......

Last edited:
G

gizmo

the feeling of going into country roads scraping your knee going round corners :headbange and the buzz from the speed and acceleration from my motorbike does it for me

G

Not too many dopefiends around here considering the ages of you losers haha..Or people are unwilling to breach the subject which I fully understand.How about taking a walk through a redwood grove nodding on China White..Who said that!!!

trouble

Veteran
The American said:
Not too many dopefiends around here considering the ages of you losers haha..Or people are unwilling to breach the subject which I fully understand.How about taking a walk through a redwood grove nodding on China White..Who said that!!!

How about nodding on CW in a storm with zero visibility on a 82' comercial Sword Fish boat 200 miles SW of Charleston, SC out in the Atlantic with no radio and in 50+ ft. seas.

Last edited:

Reality

How about returning to a spot in the woods in the first time in months, and seeing your outdoor harvest of 20 plants at peak harvest time. :rasta:

B

British_Bulldog

On my 18th birthday I went to a great nightclub and took 2 good & strong Ecstasy tablets and 2.5g of strong amphetamines - the highest I've been before or since, and the closest to an orgasmic experience I've had.

Nikeforged

There are a couple examples that I can think of, Being on top of the clouds on the top of a ski hill after a 1 foot dump of powder is all on the ground, and being able to make first tracks.
Second would have to be fishing for rainbow trout on the columbia river, in the late summer. Being nice a baked while going down the river, and hooking a 4lb rainbow in fast flowing water...much fun.