What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the best pack of seeds you popped in 2016 IC?

there goes edro

Veteran
Always on the look for new gems to add to the seed stash so I ask, what was the best pack of seeds you germed in 2016? I normally chime in with mine personal experience but the plants are still finishing but I will share once I can sample everything. What say you IC?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aside from our autos, I really liked Tony's Gorilla Bubble and Washington Apple (Red Eyed Genetics).
So many seeds, so little time. Everyone has their favorite. Imagine you'll get boat loads of recommendations!

Grow on!

GG4 x Dosido (Inhouse)
GSC x Dosido (Inhouse)
GSC x SSDD (bodhi)

Still have another pack of GG4 x Dosido and more GSC x SSDD but no more GSC x Dosido which makes my heart sad :(

Happy New Years everyone!!!

mack 10

Veteran
Tricky one as I've had some nice seed runs this last year.
I'm a have to ponder on this question for a mo.

Best vigour I've seen has been my own Gorilla Chem crosses.
And also some mixed up Casey Cookies, SLS x Biker or Pineapple Skunk.
That had the fattest leafs I've ever seen.
Gotta love mixups..doh!

FireIn.TheSky

I took a beating in 2016 with many garden problems so i didnt make as much progrest as I would have liked with new seed strains.

I'd say the best pack I ran was barneys farm grinspoon, I didn't get the pearl necklace pheno I was after yet but I did get an excellent sativa plant that finishes in 70 days.

It's got a wonderful clean high I could smoke it all day long, yield is extremely low however it's pure headstash.

Not going to do you much good as a recommendation though because barneys discontinued it for the time being.

soserthc1

Triangle kush & Tahoe cannarado
Caseys Cush ( Casey jones ( green crack & alien rock candy) my creation
Blockhead ( 5 originals from breeder Steve ) kept a f2 I made

rockymountainJ

Tony Greens Gorilla bubble, and TnTLabs beans... coming soon for server fund I think!! Look for em both... Super fire!!
Happy New year all!!

Tynehead Tom

Tony Greens Gorilla bubble, and TnTLabs beans... coming soon for server fund I think!! Look for em both... Super fire!!
Happy New year all!!

I'm glad your grow of the GB worked out man, was a good thread to lurk in hehehe I crash and burned mine due to those fuggen thrips. Got lots of beans left though and certainly in my next bean pop for sure.

P

psilocybevybe

best run this indoor season was southern star seeds wizz fizz, La affie x Orange Hill special, smaller yield but loaded with resin

rockymountainJ

I'm glad your grow of the GB worked out man, was a good thread to lurk in hehehe I crash and burned mine due to those fuggen thrips. Got lots of beans left though and certainly in my next bean pop for sure.

Both I popped where female, and gems!! Super dense, and sticky stanky dank!! Can't wait for harvest and proper cure...
My experience is with some early cut sitting in the sun by the heater... the stuffs dank!! Hope your moves going well... cheers!!

N

noyd666

T G'S TORTURED BEANS.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts