What's new

What's the best pack of seeds you popped in 2016 IC?

there goes edro

Veteran
Now that my last harvest has been nicely cured and we'll smoked I can honestly say that my best plant was Greenpoint seeds GG4 x Stardawg. I popped 5 seeds and got 2 ladies. One Stardawg Dom and one GG4 dom. Both were very dank smelling and strong high. The only negative is that I grow different varieties at once and the yield suffered because they were slow vegging plants and the other strains were faster and needed to be flowered. Still got 6 seeds left so I'll definitely revisit this strain soon. 2017 I'm running Bodhi, Karma, In House Genetics, Dungeons Vault Genetics, Hazeman, and others so we'll see...

Emil Muzz

The Real Seed Company's Manipuri. Beautiful-looking ganja plant with a happy, energetic, cerebral and ceiling-less high.

there goes edro

Veteran
Stoners like pictures so.....

Stoners like pictures so.....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GG4 x Stardawg almost finished.

Atanasius

Hi, im new at this forum, im way south, in Agentina, last years best was Bigfoot from my good friends frim Sweet seeds, really good fat buds and a good smoke. :yummy:

Dankonomics - Fruity Pebble OG x Stardawg#5 ....huge bag appeal and flavor.....Ran a pack of Snow High - Crazy Train that was also a beautiful plant to watch and smoke didnt finish til January and the undergrowth is still raging right now

Latest posts

Latest posts