What's new

Intense Full Moon of 3/8/2012

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy growers and tokers... just wanted to drop a bit of warning on you that today's Full moon is unusually intense...coupled with that strong electro-magnetic charge we are swimming through from the sun's latest eruptions it ought to be an INTERESTING couple of days.

I read this interesting explanation from an astrologer and wanted to share it with you:

The Full Moon in Virgo that arrives on Thursday, March 8th, is an interesting one. A slowing Mercury conjuncts Uranus. The Moon is linked with retrograde Mars. Through the somewhat abstract aspect known as the parallel, the Sun and Moon, opposed in the sky, are also connected with Chiron, Uranus, and Mercury, just as Mercury begins to slow down, preparing for its retrograde on March 12th. When Mercury retrogrades in a few days in early Aries it will reverse into a second conjunction with Uranus – so that this is very much a time of Uranus empowerment. There is a trickster energy available to us now that transcends the logical categories of the conscious mind, and that puts us into direct intuitional understanding of what Uranus implies: the very architecture of the universe. This can be seen on a superficial level as the very frequent occurrences of synchronicity these days, defined as a meaningful relationship between events that is nevertheless not a causal relationship. This acausal principle of connection is in fact the very basis of astrology. The planets conspire, up there, and earthly events somehow correspond; as above, so below.

A more useful addendum is that the synchronicities flinging themselves at us these days can convey information to us from, as variously called – the Universe, or your Higher Self, or God or Goddess. And this is information that you can receive from no other source. So if you have a bright idea while you are out driving somewhere that might turn a relationship around or create an opening for societal revival around some particular issue, and simultaneously the Green Light signals “Go!” – pay attention. It is the Universe applauding.

Additionally with this Full Moon of March 8th, a significant Grand Trine is forming in Earth signs between retrograde Mars in Virgo, Jupiter in Taurus and Pluto in Capricorn. This Grand Trine perfects with the Last Quarter Moon of March 14th, when it is quite exact all around, within a few minutes of a degree of zodiacal longitude, so that the week between that event and this will be more and more eventful in terms of the action of Pluto, which is to remind us that everything that is alive is living in the shadow of constant change, and that to believe in any form or stasis is mere comforting illusion. You might really see and feel your life transform in some area, perhaps one that is consistent with where and how transiting Pluto hits your natal chart.

The exciting thing about this Grand Trine is that all three planets are moving toward the meeting place of March 14th, Pluto very slowly, Jupiter directly, and Mars in retrograde motion, so that they are suddenly next week in perfect alignment. Retrograde Mars in combination with Pluto means that forward motion toward our goals is suspended, at least somewhat, in favor of taking a good hard look under the covers of all our motivations.

With Uranus and Pluto both prominent now, and their forming square only about 5 degrees from exact, we might also get a preview of the coming intensity of their first exact connect in June. This indicates a place in our lives where an existing structure must change, with awareness, into a completely new form. Something within us must die in order that we are in the process reborn, and this is never easy. It is comforting to recognize that the necessity being forced upon us indicated by the symbolism of Pluto in combination with revolutionary Uranus is, while difficult, in our own best interest. The Universe is looking after us – as always – and this case with a form of tough love.

You can read more about astrology and this month's planets here.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
gr8t...post....saw the monster this AM.... and she was glowing....
I'll defiantly keep a eye out over the next few nightz.... U' never know what u'll see....

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Too bad the moon is going to mess with viewing the aurora borealis the solar flare is going to produce. It should be epic.

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thanks for posting payaso!

why someone said it wasnt helpful is beyond me since its all facts,, i hope those fools die out.

I

Iron_Lion

Very cool!

transmission-tower-antenna-clip-art.jpg

Snoopster

Veteran
thanks for posting payaso!

why someone said it wasnt helpful is beyond me since its all facts,, i hope those fools die out.

You should be careful what you wish for.

"There is a trickster energy available to us now that transcends the logical categories of the conscious mind"

You consider that a fact?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
oh piss off im sick of your bullshit,,

your dumb but you think your really clever,, stupid nihilist,,

good to see you couldnt resist the bait,, go grade some papers or pick on someone's grammer,,, whatever it is you do best.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
It's all good, here's a thread that I am going to keep a smile on my face while reading thru all the diverse comments.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
too bad with all the rain here i won't be able to see squat..

Snoopster

Veteran
oh piss off im sick of your bullshit,,

your dumb but you think your really clever,, stupid nihilist,,

good to see you couldnt resist the bait,, go grade some papers or pick on someone's grammer,,, whatever it is you do best.

Your opinions are intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sorry only people on the path of enlightenment may listen in,,, :p

start searching and maybe the answers will find you..

Snoopster

Veteran
I have been actively avoiding the path of enlightenment for 40 years.
I like it here and want to stay as long as possible.

Your desires are the cause of your suffering.
Pax vobiscum, semper ubi, sub ubi.

sso

Veteran
peace be with you always, and always wear underwear? :) (pax vobiscum , semper ubi, sub ubi)

nice :)

i wouldnt say he´s totally unlightened lost lol :D

THCphd420

yeah im gunna have to blaze one out in the yard tonight and check it out. Should be a sight to see, thanks for the heads up.