What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's happened to cheese farmer?,, anyone in contact?,,,

I agree ,, brightsides is probably the oldest, but its not what has become known as exodus cheese in recent years,, jahs and Windows are what people mean when they say exodus cheese,,,

That picture looks identical to my crops,,,ive never seen someone grow it like I did

bimblebrains_1

I think the whole deal with the confusion about the exodus cut being different to the brightside could be this...
Maybe the exodus crew were passed the original cut (the one now known as brightside) but they only ever passed out a hybrid which became known as exodus cheese...the yield sucked so it got crossed to an afghani.Brightside also did some breeding with the original which he called 'Back to cheese' so i guess he could have infact passed them a keeper pheno from that,or they bred with her themselves....sure as hell the plant that the dark storm just posted about and others i've seen on here called exodus cheese are a very different plant to what i've got here..the one i'm holding never throws more than 5 leaves,the exodus throws 7 in all the pics,the one i got also has very few leaf serrations,the exodus has loads,the exodus doesnt have quite the extreme zigzag growth pattern either..... here's some pics now shes starting the flower....
20230102_230102.jpg
20230102_230137.jpg
20230102_230230.jpg
20230102_230326.jpg

couple leaf shots .....you really do have to look quite hard to find a serrated leaf and there are very few actual serrations when you do find one

20230102_224751.jpg
20230102_224911.jpg

cheers bimble

window

Veteran
Not annoyed at anyone using my name, that’s of no concern, people in the States or Canada wouldn’t have a clue what he’s on about anyway, unless they frequent IC maybe?
What annoys me is no information about how this cut has been verified and how/who has confirmed it not to be one of the others.
The reason I say this is because I’ve seen with my own eyes how some have said they were growing my cut and it clearly wasn’t, mistakes are easily made it seems?!
And of course the price tag, no clone is worth that and I’d bet a penny to a pound of shit it’s not the real cut anyway…..prove it!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a good point,, your name is up there and birds and jahs,,do you want to message or should i?

So I messaged the seller last week,,,,he referred me to a guy on ic,,,I messaged the guy on here and I'm waiting for him to come in and explain what's happened,,,he told me the story but il let him come and explain it himself,,,

I told both guys it was a really bad idea to lable a clone as brightsides without checking with the old boys or myself,, some guy who thinks a cut is brightsides is not qualified to lable ,,but I'm starting to sound like a broken recording ,,, so yeh,,

The guy must have been paying attention to know what's birds or windows or jahs even is,,why not post it on this thread first?

window

Veteran
No need to message him Rick, it’s only a handle, it means nothing out of IC, probably don’t mean much here, ha ha
I know you were good mates with bird, if you think it’s out of order him using his name, then maybe you should??
It just seems a bit disappointing that whoever sent it over, wouldn’t offer it to the community here first as they must know how much people crave for her return. If it had to? It could have been given out with restrictions????
I’m not fussed, I had about five , what I would call Cheese variants and ended just keeping my own as I deemed it the best in the end and I don’t even bother growing her no more as it’s just so dodgy with regards to stink.
I wouldn’t mind comparing the BS to mine one day though, if it ever returns.

goingrey

No need to message him Rick, it’s only a handle, it means nothing out of IC, probably don’t mean much here, ha ha
I know you were good mates with bird, if you think it’s out of order him using his name, then maybe you should??
It just seems a bit disappointing that whoever sent it over, wouldn’t offer it to the community here first as they must know how much people crave for her return. If it had to? It could have been given out with restrictions????
I’m not fussed, I had about five , what I would call Cheese variants and ended just keeping my own as I deemed it the best in the end and I don’t even bother growing her no more as it’s just so dodgy with regards to stink.
I wouldn’t mind comparing the BS to mine one day though, if it ever returns.
What's the story behind your cut? If you don't mind me asking. You found a seed in a baggie or...?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Obviously it does mean something or it wouldn't be used,,

This is exactly what I said to the seller in the usa,,, this ic guy should have really sent it into this thread for verification before taking it upon himself to lable brightsides, im 100% cool with him using the name brightside if its 100% it,,,fukit id even say im happy the job is over!!,,,,when I contacted the ic member he said its already been sent out to some ic members already ,,,hopefully he will come in and explain what's going on,

I asked for a nug to check it,, he said he's got none atm,, so all I can say is it looks right, but I can't put my name on it unless check it properly,,,,il be happy to put my name on it if they fukin found it,,fuk me , this whole thing has been a hassle

In some ways tho I'm kinda happy to see birds name still being used nowadays,,I think he would have liked that,,,shame it's being used to describe some other cut tho,,how odd is it tho to describe a cut as not 3 other cuts,,

bimblebrains_1

next question is...does the ic member who sent it over mind the guy selling cuts for a 1000 dollars? ...this is why i'm sending my cut to somebody who i know wont do this, because if it is legit then thats the last thing i want to happen,i just want her back in the hands of the community (the right hands)...its fuckin wrong man

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry....also does the brightside have much of a stretch on her @englishrick ? this one has very little,also did you ever see her throw more than 5 leaf sets?
Brightsides has very little stretch,, it can throw out more than 5 but it wasn't easy to make it do more,, never a 9,,,,I'd say if it's refusing to put out the 7 then that's a good sign,,

bimblebrains_1

Brightsides has very little stretch,, it can throw out more than 5 but it wasn't easy to make it do more,, never a 9,,,,I'd say if it's refusing to put out the 7 then that's a good sign,,
sweet a good sign then indeed,i've seen numerous cheese cuts in peoples rooms over the years but when i walked in to mateys room..well shed lol....i thought now this ones different,very low yeild even in his nft tank and the flowers just had this glimmer to them that was strangely familiar...

window

Veteran
Cut was given to me years ago, came from somewhere near Luton, all the info should be in this or other cheese threads?? I’m not in touch with the guy who gave it to me anymore.
Can’t even remember when he gave it to me but pretty sure I’ve had it over 15 yrs.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
will try this Brightside 'Chesse cut, Blue Meanie, Psyhosis & maybe Chesse/blues x Cookies bx livers clone only

that real UK terps drop then for summer to that results on table to compare Brightside vs Exdous Chesse and more to test smoke wise

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will try this Brightside 'Chesse cut, Blue Meanie, Psyhosis & maybe Chesse/blues x Cookies bx livers clone only

that real UK terps drop then for summer to that results on table to compare Brightside vs Exdous Chesse and more to test smoke wise
This post is confusing,,,is it a joke?

Latest posts

Latest posts