What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay Dimods,,,it's because you are using Google translate,,it makes your post sound a little funny,,,it's nice

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hello fella, How does that work then?

There's only one original cheese clone, all the others are imitations that came after big buddha released his version in seed.

yes that exdous cheese crossed with Afghani from him

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I'd be 99.9 percent certain anyone charging a bag for a cheese cut didn't get it off brightside and doesn't have the real deal.

Anyone that is still able to trace their cut back to brightside would never dare insult his legacy by charging anything whatsoever for a cut, letalone that ridiculous price. Brightside shared the cut freely, one of the first clone only legendary varieties that UK people on here and elsewhere were able to try, and for the first time, grow something super special.

The people that got it really appreciated it, so why would they then turn around once it was no longer freely available and exploit this by greedily charging for a cut? They wouldn't, so it ain't real. Don't do it @dimodz !!

Peace

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I'd be 99.9 percent certain anyone charging a bag for a cheese cut didn't get it off brightside and doesn't have the real deal.

Anyone that is still able to trace their cut back to brightside would never dare insult his legacy by charging anything whatsoever for a cut, letalone that ridiculous price. Brightside shared the cut freely, one of the first clone only legendary varieties that UK people on here and elsewhere were able to try, and for the first time, grow something super special.

The people that got it really appreciated it, so why would they then turn around once it was no longer freely available and exploit this by greedily charging for a cut? They wouldn't, so it ain't real. Don't do it @dimodz !!

Peace

i doin t thing its not real deal my exdous chesse come from jah hover dircetly & brightside cut will be coming from another UK famous breeder with good reputaion. there stabil ppl and holding his word :smoker:

jahshaka

Peace
I say this respectfully. If you ain't noticed not everyone outthere has these oldschool values which are to be upheld by most of us older members. Its a damn shame that ppl do this kind of thing but its inevitable. Some turd nugget with pound signs has obviously taken advantage. It could be the real deal or it might be a farce. Only one way to find out.

William76

I do know someone in the USA that had it wonder if its the same person,there a member here too but there not the sort of person to sell a cut.76

CreeperStipule

As soon as we get it we need to send it to a few other icmaggers who in turn can pass it on, ask anyone it's passed to,to pass on at least 2/3 cuts,free or for another cut but never for money.get,Rick, piff rhys,and hazyfontazy a cut each to verify(all icmaggers know they've been around since last time it was here).76
Like a chain letter haha

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I say this respectfully. If you ain't noticed not everyone outthere has these oldschool values which are to be upheld by most of us older members. Its a damn shame that ppl do this kind of thing but its inevitable. Some turd nugget with pound signs has obviously taken advantage. It could be the real deal or it might be a farce. Only one way to find out.

I understand the scene now is not as it was, but no one from the old group who got it knows anyone with it, so how would said "turd nugget" be able to say it came from brightside?

Has anyone asked the vendor? Because unless they can show who it came from on here, how can they say it is brightside's cut?

Peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello fella, How does that work then?

There's only one original cheese clone, all the others are imitations that came after big buddha released his version in seed.
No,,, there are multiple original exodus cuts,,psychosis, suicide cheese,,,not to mention the other original cuts that are not from exodus like blues ,, all can easily be mistaken for exodus cheese too,,if you ever saw buddahs cheese you weren't rolling in the right circles,,you needed to be dealing with people that knew cheese before buddah,,,

jahs and Windows is what people know as exodus, brightsides is probably the oldest cheese cut but was never really distributed so I never call brightsides "the exodus cheese"

Was birdman and e4an (rip )the same person?,76
Yeh
I understand the scene now is not as it was, but no one from the old group who got it knows anyone with it, so how would said "turd nugget" be able to say it came from brightside?

Has anyone asked the vendor? Because unless they can show who it came from on here, how can they say it is brightside's cut?

Peace
I messaged the vendor the second I saw the brightside name, that was like last week,, the vendor is straight, came back with truth immediately,,he said he got it from an icmag member,,,I came on here ,, sent the guy a message, told him the usual, "not everyone can lable a clone as brightsides",,,bla bla,, I was hoping he would pop in and tell you guys the story he told me, ,but I guess It's not happening??,,,I just opened a message from him saying he's requested a name change,, im hoping he still comes in,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do know someone in the USA that had it wonder if its the same person,there a member here too but there not the sort of person to sell a cut.76
If you are thinking of alwaysbefloweing I believe his cut came from Colorado,, I originally thought it was birds but I have been told its from the mountains since

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

The people that got it really appreciated it, so why would they then turn around once it was no longer freely available and exploit this by greedily charging
If you are thinking of alwaysbefloweing I believe his cut came from Colorado,, I originally thought it was birds but I have been told its from the mountains since

So a fella across the Atlantic name dropping Bird/SPG,Window and Brightside whilst charging $1000 for a Cut that may not be legit but provided by a known member here,,,,
so what good for the goose has to be good for the gander so name him and let’s put this to bed,,,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Did Brightside ever go by the name Jim? Also I've seen it stated of the hill was Brightside, so that make him cf?

Cheesefarmer is ofthehill

Sorry aldo you're facts are.all over the place.
Id been cbuffing cheese at the do for a while and gave the first cheese cut to C++l the hippy chippy at a party on woodside, folks brought all sorts of drugs to the do bit a cutting was a new one
lol
C++l had asked me a week before so I put one in my car before we went to the dance. He was good buddies with Smurf and Captain so one of them,Cap iirc brought the cut on at the manor.
At the same time me and thd were becoming tight buddies and I and brought more cuts over to the manor and it was down to him that so many walked out of haz with cheese cuts. True enough I contributed a fair amount of gear to growers and did some wiring but no cuts suffered for want of a room
All the stuff about the crosses is utter bollox.
And if aldo knew me at all he'd have known me by my first name like all the rest of the crew, no one knew me as *of the hill* apart from one or two old buddies from the early 80s like wing commander, you could have asked anyone at all involved with the collective ,in fact anyone in luton who -of the hill- was and you'd just get a blank stare.
This combined with the fact that I've never met anyone called aldo and I don't know a Del from those times just reminds me how many hangers on and bullshitters there were who wanted to make themselves look big by trying to associate themselves with the collective. My gf ran the bar for years but when she was off duty having a dance would get chatted up by fellas who claimed they were 'good friends with all the crew'....occasionally she would string them along for a laugh

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did Brightside ever go by the name Jim? Also I've seen it stated of the hill was Brightside, so that make him cf?
Brightsides real name started with a B,,, never knew him to go by the name Jim,,

When you guys are talking about cheese farmer,,im assuming you knew the guy or is this a regurgitation of things read on icmag?

Latest posts

Latest posts