What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Nigerian Haze tester thread

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nigerian mom is from the refreshed batch bodhi did for me from Reef's Pure Nigerian old seeds.

Flowery, Spice is what i would say,

Expected flower times, between 12 and 16 weeks

These could be stretchy aswell.

weshjo

ICMag Donor
:lurk:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man your sitting on a goldmine! good luck!
biggrin.gif
[/FONT]

Hey Karma, so do you think there will be any issue on starting all of the testers on 13/11????my usual routine for 12/12 is peat pellets then to mini-hempys and then wait till they show sex and cull the males and uppot to 1 gallon hempys. I feel like the 13/11 will be better to start with than just straight 12/12

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
yes these can be grown at 13/11 i grow the A the same, 13 dark/ 11 light.

Soaked all three batches-12 packs for testers=good voodoo for sure. Going to put them in the jiffy greenhouse with capillary Matt tmrw after I go get a timer

The KNH after 24 hour soak and placed them in the cubes. Going 28"~ under a 14w 5000k cfl for a day then going to put them in the 13-11 chamber tmrw after I make room!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
think this might be the one I most excited to see.. good luck everyone .. gonna be a long haul for some real deal sativa clout :)

These are the quickest to start showing sex. 2 males and 1 female showing so far, culled 1 male but the other male is packing heavy and STANKY so I will hang on to him until the others show...of course the female is one of the ones I didn't start feeding early enough, these plants got hungry QUICK.

Latest posts

Latest posts