I hope you have no problems after the Roaddawg incident

Looking forward to your next update
Im subbed and here for the long ride til harvest

Thanks
GA

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
no dampening or random death issues, talons crossed this timing works out with them. a few are showing atypical wide bubba like leaves, more to come :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
very surprised bird today, pistils already. I didnt expect sex to show for a few more weeks, these girls just wanna go.

5/8 confirmed.

:peacock:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
very surprised bird today, pistils already. I didnt expect sex to show for a few more weeks, these girls just wanna go.

5/8 confirmed.

Hey bird

Good to hear things are running more smoothly
For you this run.

Looking forward to your next update,

I found the males from the A5bx fast to flower,
the ladies took another 7-10 days to show

Thanks
GA

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Hey bird

Good to hear things are running more smoothly
For you this run.

Looking forward to your next update,

I found the males from the A5bx fast to flower,
the ladies took another 7-10 days to show

Thanks
GA

hmmm, no males shown yet here. imo id say these are showing a good 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, dunno if its from the white og, the A5haze, or the nigerian influence.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
man o man... 8 for 8, all karma nigerian haze ladies, talk about bringing new definition to picking the best of the best :biggrin: already seeing a wide array of phenos, including one with big fat bubba like fans on it. hopefully Karma can share pics of the nigerian or whitea5haze females so this bird has an idea of which phenos are leaning where, but im guessing 12 weeks should be the average finish time from what I see currently. more to come. :tiphat:

also got 1 female sage daze, which is perfect as a control in this test being a known 14 week sativa.:tiphat:

TDK

Veteran
man o man... 8 for 8, all karma nigerian haze ladies, talk about bringing new definition to picking the best of the best :biggrin: already seeing a wide array of phenos, including one with big fat bubba like fans on it. hopefully Karma can share pics of the nigerian or whitea5haze females so this bird has an idea of which phenos are leaning where, but im guessing 12 weeks should be the average finish time from what I see currently. more to come. :tiphat:

also got 1 female sage daze, which is perfect as a control in this test being a known 14 week sativa.:tiphat:

wow any pics from this girls??

regards
:tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
technology.... :bashhead::wallbash::cuss: this bird has spent the last few hours tryin to edit and resize pics to no avail. for some reason the camera comes factory set to take huuuuge MB pics, and my editing software doesnt like it. each time I try to adjust the size it only crops the one corner of the giant image it can show at one time. very frustrating problem to have.

one a side note, two phenos clearly stand out. one squat indica like pheno thats already putting out trichs, and a stretchy sat dom that fills out like a pine tree. Im hoping karma can drop in and share pics of the nigerian mom used and possibly of the A5haze sister used in the bx. until next time :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
a-d phenos :tiphat:

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 14

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
e-h phenos :tiphat:

Attachments

• 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 13
  • 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 14

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
thanks milo, its surprising to see indica phenos, as i guessed these would go 14 weeks easy. out of the 8 maybe 2 might go that length, with the rest looking to fall anywhere between 9 and 12. the keeper appearing pheno so far is one of the smaller ones, insane frost for its size and it has this crazy haze/incense smell :tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hmmm, no males shown yet here. imo id say these are showing a good 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, dunno if its from the white og, the A5haze, or the nigerian influence.

Hey bird

The fast flowering will be from the white OG

Maybe you have a fast flowering A5 Dom pheno :peacock:

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
thanks milo, its surprising to see indica phenos, as i guessed these would go 14 weeks easy. out of the 8 maybe 2 might go that length, with the rest looking to fall anywhere between 9 and 12. the keeper appearing pheno so far is one of the smaller ones, insane frost for its size and it has this crazy haze/incense smell :tiphat:

Hey bird

Nice pics bro 👊
You got them to stay nice and short
I'd say average flowering on these would be 11-16 weeks
But all should carry a heavy haze smell

My A5bx grow all had that A5 smell with the frost from the White OG but one pheno came out OG/haze with a slight hashy aftertaste

Thanks
GA

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
thanks GA :tiphat: the heighth is a combination of either training/lst or with it being indica dom. the 14 week control strain sage daze thats being run with them quadrupled in size at flip, which is what I expected from all of these, but only happened with 2 phenos. an A5haze indica leaner, this bird can only dream :biggrin: do you know the finishing window for the reworked nigerian that was used GA?

nickman

Veteran
How long was the veg time on ur 8 girls??? - sorry if I missed that info ...!!!...

They're looking real good n healthy though ...!!!...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Id say a week or two to get there heads up then straight in 12/12 to combat the haze stretch, which is why the indy phenos are so short :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts