What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

"HEMPEROR"

new tings

new tings

New additions to the mum room:biggrin:

StarDawg (corey haim) cut.
Las Vegas Lemon Skunk cut
million$Baby (cherry pie x gsc forum) cut
shishkaberry (fresita ) cut
lilly
queen mother.
picture.php

:biggrin:

great thread btw Zam:biggrin:

Last edited:

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Canada too.

I have the following.

White fire - OG raskal selection, pumps out frost
New York City diesel - ruby red grapefruit pheno from 2003, love her
Strawberry diesel - so tasty
Rock star - from a friend, good stuff
Franks haze x sweet skunk - new to the stable, really hazy

I'm at my wits end regarding the fact that people in the UK are growing GG#4 when I can't even get it across the U.S./Canada border. :nono:

I feel the same way. It's like it's not in Canada yet. If it is, they are hoarding it. I had a few folks tell me they are going to send it to me and it never happens. Oh well, pop some more seeds...

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

very nice^^ lucky to get/find the ruby red grapefruit nycd cut. heard she,s the best from that line. got the nycd (manderine) soma coming in a few weeks. would love to see some pics if you have any? respect.....

B

bench warmer

Seriously? What's the problem there then? No good fairies in your parts or Boarder control?

Those I ask have been reluctant to send over the border. The one person i know in Canada whom claims having GG#4 chooses not to share.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found her from seed from the original release of nycd. I heard the mandarine cut is from a slightly different line due to a bust, not sure how true that is though.

No pics ATM. I will come back when I flower her again, if I don't forget, lol. She gets a bit dark colours in lower temps.

very nice^^ lucky to get/find the ruby red grapefruit nycd cut. heard she,s the best from that line. got the nycd (manderine) soma coming in a few weeks. would love to see some pics if you have any? respect.....

B

bench warmer

Sounds like he's a massive bellend, the whole idea behind GG4 is anti hoarding.

Peace

He's 100% in the game for $ which is not a bad thing, of course, but I've made it clear that I'd gladly pay for it too. Still no deal.

yts farmer

Veteran
He's 100% in the game for $ which is not a bad thing, of course, but I've made it clear that I'd gladly pay for it too. Still no deal.

Maybe the person he acquired it from gave it to him with conditions to not pass it out. But im sure if it was the case surely he would of said.

Peace.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
You can't put conditions on a cut that you didn't select from seed, especially when the conditions of the originator are that the cut is to be passed freely.

Hoarding is bad karma, but hoarding GG4 is just dumb.

Peace

brock1

You can't put conditions on a cut that you didn't select from seed, especially when the conditions of the originator are that the cut is to be passed freely.

Peace
never as truer words been said. To many dicks taking other peoples work and sticking their name all over thinking it's theirs. Some people only see money signs in life. Sad but true.

yts farmer

Veteran

Peace

Never a truer word been spoken and agree totally.

Weak link in the chain is people unfortunately as you always gonna get some how go againt the grain.

Peace.

"HEMPEROR"

agreed, to go even further there,s those with elites/good cuts that want yours and still keep all there,s while trying to fob you off with anything other than. tis life.

yts farmer

Veteran
Roll on the day when we can go to our own dispensaries and just pick up our cuttings of choice and feel pretty confident in it being 100% legit.

Peace.