What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

Awesome grow you have. What are the new bulbs you are using?
Please give a smoke report on this strain.
Merci A plus!

Hi man, bulbs are the same old 13 w 3000 i have from the beginning ( a part the central one that is a 10 w 4000 k that i found at home). From my calculations i have already passed the hours of duration guaranteed by the manufacturer, but i don't think i will change the lamps until they work.

Daaaaammmnn those look sweet.

Hi Starke, they smell sweet as well!! :biggrin:

nice mouthwatering buds you made there El Tigre !
Love the micro setup and the way you grew them

Happy to see you here Crowmax, thanks!

El Tigre

50 DAYS 12/12

50 DAYS 12/12

Things are going well and i think i'm harvesting in a week or so.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'm drooling again amigo!
You've got another lovely harvest waiting for you.

:tiphat:

BoredToDeath

Nice!! Is there a reason you often do two plants instead of one big? I have my two first Northern Light-seedlings growing in the tent, first grow ever and I was planning to do one plant.

El Tigre

Nice!! Is there a reason you often do two plants instead of one big? I have my two first Northern Light-seedlings growing in the tent, first grow ever and I was planning to do one plant.

Hi man, no real reason. A part that variety is the spice of life! LOL
Basically the harvest range is the same, just usually more plants more efforts for keeping things good.

Hi ,

seems to be a good harvest here ,
well done mate !!!!

You say well ...SEEMS TO BE eheheh check below :tiphat:

looks like a good harvest, nice ;)

Hey Mr Sparkle glad to see you here! I lurk at your things on the other forum. Fire as usual!! :biggrin:

El Tigre

SEX BUD (Female seeds) - Grow Report

SEX BUD (Female seeds) - Grow Report

Dry weight was 46 g from the 2 plants. On the lower side of my usual range, but considering the early harvest (just in one time and not in two times as per my habit) I'm not disappointed. Maybe next time I'll wait a week more. Very discreet with low odor, easy plants to grow.

Pheno 1 (right in the picture below): this one smelled like pineapple early in flowering. Smell totally disappeared during the last weeks, i think this is related to the high temperature. Buds a little more dense but still sativa. Vaped slight taste of tropical fruit.

Pheno 2 (left in the picture below): smells like tropical fruit candy/grapefruit. Not strong smell but very pleasant.

High for both is very cerebral, happy and stimulating. 15-20% body, the rest is all head. Not very strong. For me fits perfectly.
picture.php

BoredToDeath

El Tigre, from the pictures in this thread I see that you vent your exhaust in to the same room as the tent is standing in. I have a similar set-up and was wondering if you have had any problems with smell during flowering/harvest (potentially leaking to nosy neighbors)?

I´m in mid-veg now and the plants are starting to smell when I open the tent causing the closet that my tent is in to have some small amount of smell escaping the tent, I suppose it will be 10x more smell come flowering/harvest. Do you use ONA gel or anything like that?

El Tigre

El Tigre, from the pictures in this thread I see that you vent your exhaust in to the same room as the tent is standing in. I have a similar set-up and was wondering if you have had any problems with smell during flowering/harvest (potentially leaking to nosy neighbors)?

I´m in mid-veg now and the plants are starting to smell when I open the tent causing the closet that my tent is in to have some small amount of smell escaping the tent, I suppose it will be 10x more smell come flowering/harvest. Do you use ONA gel or anything like that?

Hi BTD, yes you are right I vent my exhaust into the same room.

The room is in the middle of my flat in a condo, so potentially riscky. Air pass through a carbon filter and usually this is enough for having no issues.
If the filter is old or the strain stinks there is some smell during the last 2 weeks of flowering. I usually just close the door and use some ONA gel (for me the smallest jar is fine).
Having told that, i found that some strains can be really problematic (the last was SODK) having a smell so strong to be hard to manage also with all my tricks. Just i wont grow it anymore or If I do I'll plan to have no people around during the last period of grow.
Also with the stinkiest strain, i never had odor issues OUTSIDE my apartment.

BoredToDeath

Thanks for the quick reply, El Tigre! Sounds good..but I have one more question.. :) Since the air entering your tent is also the same air that is in your condo, if you use ONA gel in the condo have you noticed it affecting the taste/smelll of your buds?

El Tigre

I just put my ONA gel in the next room and no problem.
I don't think that is a good idea to put it in the same room.

BoredToDeath

One (hopefully) last question, El Tigre... :)

My exhaust-fan (cheap model, 100 mm, 145/187 m³/h) started making weird noises after only 5 weeks of use. Are you happy with the exhaust fan you have? Is it quiet etc? I need to upgrade to something more reliable for future grows and that model is locally available.

El Tigre

One (hopefully) last question, El Tigre... :)

My exhaust-fan (cheap model, 100 mm, 145/187 m³/h) started making weird noises after only 5 weeks of use. Are you happy with the exhaust fan you have? Is it quiet etc? I need to upgrade to something more reliable for future grows and that model is locally available.

Feel free to ask all the questions you need man.
When I bought my exhaust-fan it was second hand, but the seller told almost new.
I'm using it from several years and it's doing its job.During the last year i felt that the noise has increased a bit, but nothing dramatic.
My opinion on this model is good, i have no experience on other types of fan.

BoredToDeath

Feel free to ask all the questions you need man.
When I bought my exhaust-fan it was second hand, but the seller told almost new.
I'm using it from several years and it's doing its job.During the last year i felt that the noise has increased a bit, but nothing dramatic.
My opinion on this model is good, i have no experience on other types of fan.

Thanks, man. I bought the "S&P TD 160/100 Silent" fan and it is indeed very silent, at least compared to the other one. After putting it in a suspended box with some soundproofing material inside I cannot hear it at all even with my ear right next to it. :good:

El Tigre

Thanks, man. I bought the "S&P TD 160/100 Silent" fan and it is indeed very silent, at least compared to the other one. After putting it in a suspended box with some soundproofing material inside I cannot hear it at all even with my ear right next to it. :good:

Cool man, happy to hear that. Do you have any picture of this suspended box?

El Tigre

FEMALE SEEDS MIX

FEMALE SEEDS MIX

So I won a photo competition here on ICMAG.
Female seeds sent me some beans of GRAPEFRUIT and C99.
These are supposed to be the parents of SEX BUD, of which i had a couple of seeds left. I put into the game also my MAROC freebie.
This is how they looks after some weeks of abuse, cannot remember when they sprout because i forgot to take a note (early August).
After changing some containers, being topped, tortured with some crops and with some problems with the soil a little bit to hot, here's how they look. Today i'm flipping 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts