What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

St. Phatty

I don't know, I have seen some butt ugly flannel wearing lesbians. Lol.

Don't want to cut in front of them at the meat counter at Safeway.

I have a woman niece who started using a male name, taking testosterone so that she grows sort of a beard, etc.

The official word is Transgender.

Modifying a body with hormones so that it changes sex 10% of the way is not healthy.

Confused youth I understand, and hetero gay or bi, those are tried & true technologies.

I don't like seeing my niece abused with bad medicine. But if having a beard reduces her desire to go under the knife, maybe it's the better trade.

These are some pretty freaky things that are coming from the "Progressive Left". Tolerance is AOK, abusing confused young people with bad medicine ain't so OK.

packerfan79

Veteran
Don't want to cut in front of them at the meat counter at Safeway.

I have a woman niece who started using a male name, taking testosterone so that she grows sort of a beard, etc.

The official word is Transgender.

Modifying a body with hormones so that it changes sex 10% of the way is not healthy.

Confused youth I understand, and hetero gay or bi, those are tried & true technologies.

I don't like seeing my niece abused with bad medicine. But if having a beard reduces her desire to go under the knife, maybe it's the better trade.

These are some pretty freaky things that are coming from the "Progressive Left". Tolerance is AOK, abusing confused young people with bad medicine ain't so OK.

It's crazy.

Did you read the story about the 11 year old transgender girl actual boy. Performing on stage in drag at a gay nightclub. Ideaology is literally more important than children health.

I could really care less what adults do to them selves, but children are being harmed. All in the name of tolerance. Biology be damned, people are being forced to deny reality. If you don't think kids should be able to whack off their pecker you are labeled transphobic.

Badfishy1

It's crazy.

Did you read the story about the 11 year old transgender girl actual boy. Performing on stage in drag at a gay nightclub. Ideaology is literally more important than children health.

I could really care less what adults do to them selves, but children are being harmed. All in the name of tolerance. Biology be damned, people are being forced to deny reality. If you don't think kids should be able to whack off their pecker you are labeled transphobic.

The tranny suicide rate is through the roof. The family/ friends/ doctors who tell these people everything will be fine just take these meds, cut your dick off and you will be the person you want to be are all complicit in their suicides. No, no matter how you fucking mutilate your body you will still be the sex you are born.

packerfan79

Veteran
The tranny suicide rate is through the roof. The family/ friends/ doctors who tell these people everything will be fine just take these meds, cut your dick off and you will be the person you want to be are all complicit in their suicides. No, no matter how you fucking mutilate your body you will still be the sex you are born.

From what I have seen, the suicide rate doesn't change with hormones or surgery. The progressive argument is that transgender people commit suicide because they can't transition. Neither hormones nor surgery change it. The rate hovers around 40%. Vastly higher than the rest of society.

These people need compassion and therapy, not voluntary mutilation. Gender Dysmorphia was a medical diagnosis until a few years ago. Now you can't claim they are mentally unwell, because you might damage them.

shithawk420

Veteran
It's crazy.

WTF? How is that even legal? Not too long ago that kid would be in a foster home and parents facing charges.fucking wow that's sick

Hashishh

I dunno man, nobody seems more 'triggered' about this than you are. XD

'PC' is a word people use when they see other people caring about something they don't care about. Everyone thinks their pet causes are righteous and everyone else's are ridiculous.

When you complain about 'PC culture', all I can hear you say is "I don't like it when other people care about things I don't care about".

Cool story, bro. Nobody cares that you don't care about something. It's ok if other people have different priorities than you.

Stop whining about every goddamn little thing.

I know right? How ridiculous of me to be opposed to language designed to dehumanize and belittle people that I care about?

If you read what I wrote I didn't say "don't care about anything". I'm wondering why OP is getting whipped into an frothing outrage because the Food Channel decided to fire an employee nobody has ever heard of for making them look bad. Shouldn't private businesses be allowed to decide who represents them in public?

Wait...... What?

packerfan79

Veteran
WTF? How is that even legal? Not too long ago that kid would be in a foster home and parents facing charges.fucking wow that's sick

Ideaology trumps all even laws intended to protect children. If a parent took a non transgender child to a place like that the whole damn world would be up in arms.

When I say th he left is insane, this is the shit i am talking about.

@ St. Phatty. I hope your niece gets the help she needs. I assume shes an adult. I don't want you to feel like I am uncaring for your family members suffering.

shithawk420

Veteran
Nothing surprises me anymore.a guy in Texas is facing jail or fines or something because his ex wife is trying to get him to pay to have his 6 year olds penis removed.and I think she is doing it to spite the father.and guess what? She's a fucking PEDIATRICIAN!!wtf kinda person does this? If my mother did this to me i'm not sure I wouldn't kill her.

S

Sertaiz

and tattoos are illegal under 18 in most states.
but you can chop parts off?
what about lobotomies for unruly kids, oh yeah, tablets.

beta

Veteran
It's crazy.

Did you read the story about the grown ass man who just made shit up because he gets a rush out of feeling outraged?

packerfan79

Veteran
Did you read the story about the grown ass man who just made shit up because he gets a rush out of feeling outraged?

Beta, don't go there. I have children they are my priority. Adults are free to make those decisions. Children are not.

beta

Veteran
Beta, don't go there. I have children they are my priority. Adults are free to make those decisions. Children are not. If you allow your children to mutilate themselves you are in fact committing child abuse.

Oh, you mean circumcision? :biggrin:

Weird how I'm calling you out on making a news story up and rather than sharing a link to the news story to prove me wrong you just ramble on about 'child abuse'.

You were a pizza-gater, weren't ya? You've got the perfect loose relationship with reality to be a mark for that nonsense too.

packerfan79

Veteran
Oh, you mean circumcision? :biggrin:

Weird how I'm calling you out on making a news story up and rather than sharing a link to the news story to prove me wrong you just ramble on about 'child abuse'.

You were a pizza-gater, weren't ya?

Nope, I am not a pizza hater. I understand you are sensitive to anything about sexuality. I don't make shit up. I will find a link, not that it will matter to you. Anything that doesn't support your ideology is fake, right?

You can look up the child's Instagram its Desmond is amazing.

The event in question was held at the 3 dollar bill a gay bar in New York.

I am on the fence about circumcision, their are benefits to it.

beta

Veteran
Nope, I am not a pizza hater. I understand you are sensitive to anything about sexuality. I don't make shit up. I will find a link, not that it will matter to you. Anything that doesn't support your ideology is fake, right?

I challenge you to provide any evidence that what you're saying is true. SURELY you wouldn't just be repeating bullshit you heard somewhere on the internet? That would be incredibly dishonest.

I will believe anything you can demonstrate with good evidence. Ideology has nothing to do with it.

packerfan79

Veteran
I challenge you to provide any evidence that what you're saying is true. SURELY you wouldn't just be repeating bullshit you heard somewhere on the internet? That would be incredibly dishonest.

I will believe anything you can demonstrate with good evidence. Ideology has nothing to do with it.

I posted the kids own Instagram. Its promoted on his Instagram and its promoted on the bars website. Get a clue dude.

And yes ideology is all your issues are about. Do you condem it or approve? Your choice. I made mine.

I really don't expect you to be in touch with reality. You have established that is not going to happen. I hope you are at least honest enough to say to the world, this child Is being abused.

Stop being so sensitive, or I won't bake a cannacake for your wedding.
:comfort:
In conclusion, no one gives a fuck who you fuck. We do however give a fuck when children are abused. I don't care if the abusers are gay, straight, transgender, or martians.

beta

Veteran
I posted the kids own Instagram. Its promoted on his Instagram and its promoted on the bars website. Get a clue dude.

This might come as a shock to you, but an anonymous person's Instagram isn't evidence.

If what you're saying is true, SURELY there is a news article about it. Link me to that.

I suspect you'll come up with a bunch of reasons you can't or won't share this simple link instead of admitting you're wrong like an intellectually honest person would.