Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Where to buy/get Finola seeds from?

Thread Title Search
Where to buy/get Finola seeds from? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2014, 03:38 PM #41
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
https://kauppa.ruohonjuuri.fi/kuorell...30029586126/dp

one of the links i received

Finola x Danish Gold weird pheno, only 30 cm heigh

Keep on growing

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2014, 06:14 PM #42
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Finola x Danish Gold weird pheno, only 30 cm heigh
View Image
Looks cute .
Did you grow that (which latitude)? Apart from being small, how was it (smell-, taste-, high-, grow-wise)?

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2014, 06:20 PM #43
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
51 N but the aroma was more piney, had autoflowering properties and no branches at all.I didn't smoke this pheno, but still have seeds from it.

Keep on growing

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:

Old 01-26-2014, 06:31 PM #44
Only Ornamental

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Autoflowering?
Does this mean that the Danish Gold is an Auto too, or was it simply no F1? Cause that trait should be recessive (from what I've heard)...
The piney scent came from Finola I guess. Well, I'll see soon by myself. Most of the ~50 seeds have popped their shell after a day in water .

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 01-26-2014, 06:44 PM #45
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

Danish Gold is more and less semi-autoflowering.I had very early pheno's within Danish Gold.Indoors even under a 24/0 light regime it starts to flower.Photo above btw is the F1, but more of the Finola site.

Keep on growing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-27-2014, 01:36 PM #46
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

Field of Finola in Finland

https://www.kaarloimpola.fi/

Keep on growing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:33 PM #47
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
Some hemp seeds here, including finola, listed as "rich in CBD".

https://translate.google.co.uk/transl...26channel%3Dnp

Rinse is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2014, 09:54 PM #48
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ornamental View Post
Autoflowering?
Does this mean that the Danish Gold is an Auto too, or was it simply no F1? Cause that trait should be recessive (from what I've heard)...
The piney scent came from Finola I guess. Well, I'll see soon by myself. Most of the ~50 seeds have popped their shell after a day in water .
Unlike lowryder, finola tends to transfer early flowering properties to the F1 generation. Not autoflower, but extreme light sensitivity. It's different genes in action.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:51 PM #49
Only Ornamental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thule View Post
Unlike lowryder, finola tends to transfer early flowering properties to the F1 generation. Not autoflower, but extreme light sensitivity. It's different genes in action.
Little update on my quick&dirty indoor Finola grow (day 24 after the seeds cracked):
I had them for one week in the living room but they had not enough light so I put them under a 80 lm LED (warm white) 24/7 which still wasn't enough so I changed to a 600 lm LED (warm white) 24/7. The latter was a bit too much of a change (lumen and temperature wise) and most plants got slightly light burned, turned red, and several even died (mostly dried out). I raised the bulb a few cm and ensured a better air circulation a few days back which visibly was a good idea as they now start growing nicely.
The lil runts are now at internode 4-5 with ~8 cm in hight (most of which is the elongated stem beneath the cotyledons).
The interesting thing is, that the males start showing flowers since two days!
Question: The 2 cm of increased bulb distance can't have been the trigger as it was just a day or two before flower onset; hence, is their flowering stress induced (heat and light shock), caused by the constant but weak lighting in week 2 (which, with regard to seedlings, sounds illogical to me), or against your opinion autoflowering?
I should prolly start a new proper grow... as we have up to 15°C outside (crazy weather, like in April), I put some seeds directly in a small greenhouse today.

Brainer on Retainer
OO now on time-sharing

Old 02-19-2014, 06:02 PM #50
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I may as well update my little test batch too. I have nine little plants going out of 40 seeds. Very poor germination, in my opinion, and leads me to think the seeds were stepped on, attempted sterilization.

Mine are about a week younger than yours, OO, and the tallest is about 12 cm, on third node. Haven''t seen any sex indication yet. Kind of slow growers. They are under a two light T-5, 18/6.
oldchuck is offline Quote