What's new

just got robbed in denver

TheCatsMeow

house was broken into. took my laptops, ipods, tv, dvd player,bongs, cash and over half my flowering plants. I'm fucked. kms

djonkoman

Veteran
wow that sucks.. here only once an attempt, they broke open a smallhigh window in the room where I don't know the english name for, it's like a hall but at the backdoor and in my case some random stuff that has to be stored somewhere, washmachine, catlitterbox etc

but purely by coincidence there was a big windchime right behind that window(no place for it anywhere else), they probably touched it the wrong way and made the dogs bark or so, because the never got further as the windchime. they did get the windchime outside tough , the next morning the window was open and the windchame was laying on the outside-table.

TheCatsMeow

Well... That sucks.

But they didn't just randomly pick your house...

well it was sort of random. had to been a neighbor watching my moves. I never leave home and went out today for the gf's bday and 2hours later everything was gone. this happened at 11Amish. I live right off a mlk blvd so I guess it was bound to happen. lease is almost up so time to move

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Swore i heard somewhere that they put MLK blvd in the WORST part of town...

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your break in man. Only punk little bitches sneak around behind peoples backs and steal their hard earned stuff. Only a couple things worse than being a thief but not much. Hope this guy or gal chokes on a dick, f-ing scum of the earth.:moon:
Hope Karma kicks in your favor soon.:biggrin:

ChumLeeJr

house was broken into. took my laptops, ipods, tv, dvd player,bongs, cash and over half my flowering plants. I'm fucked. kms
Sorry for your loss - the guys are right, you prob know your criminal.

But, on the bright side - your pot is still half there.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your loss ..and their right..High probability you know the thief....

Or local people can tell you have nice shit,,by what you drive ,,how you dress...ect..

I take comfort in knowing their nothing here at my place worth stealing ..Except my drugs and my bike ..but thats always with me...

JOJO420

Veteran
Man , bro sorry for your loss :) I had the same thing happen to me, the neighbor , who was a junkie got me when I went to the store. Got everything, including my appliances and my generator. Fuckin POS brought bolt cutters and pretty much wiped me clean. Karma got him a couple yrs later. He committed suicide cause the pain of all the bad shit he done drove him insane..
Hope you pull through , sending you blessings from Hawaii :)

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about getting ripped. I have two big fucking dogs that stay in my house so those type of things don't happen. again its a bummer to get ripped, it's a feeling of being violated.

Insipid

You want to live in a safe area in Denver? Go west til you hit the foothills.

Sorry to hear about the break in though, that's rough business.

G

GOOROO

just left his spot...this is a real shame...they fucked his shit up...and the dogs were home...two big ones too and they didn't seem to do anything....time for a pit!

really a shame...But you'll be back at it no time...get to the hills

supermanlives

Veteran
Swore i heard somewhere that they put MLK blvd in the WORST part of town...
i had comments on that subject here somewhere. when i would travel to new city /area and need to cop anything i look for mlk and within a block. i have always been able to score. i shure wouldnt live in an area like that tho and if i did i would have several dogs with bulletproof vests LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts