What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The vaporizer thread

G

Lets see pics and talk about anything and all vape.

mmmm sweet vapor :yummy:

I Used To Grow

I had a vaprizer back in 2003 or 2004. It was a poorly built one and broke on me. It was a really different kind of high though that's for sure.

G

Nice Mexican mafia how is the vapor bros? Have you tried any other vaporizers? How does the VB compare?

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Overdoze said:
Nice Mexican mafia how is the vapor bros? Have you tried any other vaporizers? How does the VB compare?
i haven't tried any other vaporizors but the vaporbro's goes as follows...
got to be careful when inhaling because you can't feel the vapor going in your lungs and then all of a sudden you are caughing your heart out. pretty intense high w/ about your average sized bowl ground up. pretty heady compared to smoking and i also notice that the vape high lasts a bit longer than smoking bud.

I like the vaporbros compared to other vaporizors. To be honest there are a lot of handheld vaporizors out there such as the ones that Vapir (I think that's the company?) that are just too easy to drop and damage. I had the Vapir "Voodoo" for awhile but after one drop it was busted. It couldn't reach or maintain a proper vaporization temperature.
Also the vaporbros glows like one of those souped up street cars - how badass is that?
Great for a nice long smoke that wont smell too much. The high usually creeps up on you, and I find that if you hold in the hit for a few seconds you can begin to feel it a little sooner than it naturally hits you. Be aware of too high temperatures though, you'll know when you begin to actually see the "vapor" (which at that point has actually become smoke). You don't want to burn the bud too bad.

That's just my two cents.
-MrNiceHigh

G

Yes a vaporizer forum would be ideal. As an electronic petition lets make this thread as long as possible to show we are serious about our vapors!!!! :yummy:

How's it going VA, GB, Lmwfy.. everyone else?

Just got some gravities from a friend and I'm filling up a bag right now, great taste.

G

I have a vapor doc, i don't use it too much, but i still like it. I think the reason i mainly don't use it is because i own a PHX double perc as well, which makes hits ultra smooth. I do however like smoking a bowl out of the PHX and then smoking one out of the vapor doc, then you are set..

J

JH151399-OG

wow, it's an OG vapehead reunion! I'm so glad to see all you guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts