What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Holy Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Surfr

I introduce you all to, Lemon Larry #3 . I found her out of a pack of F2's that were gifted to me. She finishes in 65 days, smells of dank citrus mixed with lemon funk. The buds are seriously rock solid. They don't lose much weight nor size after dry/cure. Oh and did I mention she is THE FROSTIEST plant I have ever grown or seen in person. The high knocks your dick in the dirt for sure..

ll4031.jpg

enter sandman

cool...I have a jacks cleaner 2 mom that puts out very lemon smelling bud (like lemon pledge) with a hint of black pepper.

Burt

Veteran
congrats-that is def worthy and i hope to find a nice lemon larry myself from a trade this fall

Sideways

That is one of the frostiest plants I have seen- Beautiful. Be sure to post up some dry pics when she is all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.