What's new

My Holy Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....I had a LA Con plant that got super frosty, the frostiest Ive ever seen.....But looking at yours, I think you got me beat....Shit looks insane good...."nice job" is an under-statement........

Swazi-CW

I introduce you all to, Lemon Larry #3 . I found her out of a pack of F2's that were gifted to me. She finishes in 65 days, smells of dank citrus mixed with lemon funk. The buds are seriously rock solid. They don't lose much weight nor size after dry/cure. Oh and did I mention she is THE FROSTIEST plant I have ever grown or seen in person. The high knocks your dick in the dirt for sure..

ll4031.jpg

Hi !!!

Just looks impressive....congrats man, what an incredible plant :groupwave:

M

manchild

Thats one frosty plant but I like the health of the fan leafs the most.Great shots!

EastBayGrower

Veteran
sometimes you get blessed by the growing gods for putting in the work and finding your own pheno from seed,,,

nice plant!!!!!

how does it stack up to a "regular" og cut (sfv,tahoe,fire, ect...)????

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
This is fake. You obviously sprinkled powdered sugar on the flowers before snapping those pics.. just joking. Beautiful flowers, I bet you can get a buzz just off the aroma.

What's the lineage of LL?

simos

looks like a more OG than SD leaning pheno - really makes me wish I'd picked up some of Greens' gear before he got popped... simply beautiful!

Sandnut

HOLY SHIT! it looks like you poured a kilo of sugar on that bud! Is this an auto considering it's ready in 65 days?! where did you get these seeds?

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surfr congrats on your PoTM nomination, well deserved my friend. That is a nice image, lighting, focus, and the subject certainly a great grow. DD

S

Surfr

Surfr congrats on your PoTM nomination, well deserved my friend. That is a nice image, lighting, focus, and the subject certainly a great grow. DD

Thanks Doobie! Appreciate the kind words.. I didn't even notice I was nominated till now!

Status
Not open for further replies.