Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Oh dear - I hope that you are not looking like this yet:

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Its by no means a large gain, you can always lose it if you want...

Just a matter of getting back in to a program that suits you...

I know a lot of people who gained weight over the same period of time, some also gained a few inches of hair...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As I was stockpiling TP and food supplies for the staycation of isolation, I got snacks. Lots of snacks. Those got eaten first as a local BBQ place had takeout the whole time, and I ate that instead of canned food. And steaks, lotsa steaks. Those were nice and cheap as the restaurants had closed.

By June I had put on 15 pandemic pounds to my normal 220. It took until last week for that weight to be solidly gone. The carbs helped with my quitting drinking a few month before in Nov, but were hell to get back off.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've not changed, still in shape...round is a shape, right? i have gained weight, but it seems evenly spread around me.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have not gained any weight but I lost a ton of muscle mass. Staying the same weight and loosing muscle = fat and flabby. It's Summer so I walk, hike, ride, etc but Winter is upon us and I won't stand to be in this shape any longer. I am going back to the gym the first of October. Fuck that virus crap. I would rather be dead than out of shape. LOL October will be 6 months off the gym. The longest since I joined my first gym in about 1960-something. I can't stand to look at myself this way. How do fat people bear with the shame of their neglect? It's like never taking a bath and stinking up the whole area. Or never brushing your teeth and having all these rotten teeth falling out of your mouth. Ewwwwwww, gross. I wonder why it is socially acceptable to be a fat, gross pig and it's not socially acceptable to stink.

Society has strange rules.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Walmart's version of vanilla oreos. Little handfuls of instant-gratification bliss.

The devil takes many shapes and forms.

I wanna get my silver sneakers deal going and get in a gym myself. No outside exercise to be had in the cold wet winter.

Latest posts

Latest posts