What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my chemdog double d

THC•20

If you're thinking it may be related to chem because of the smell then maybe it has it some where in the mix, but if you don't even have a name for it I doubt just from looking at it or smelling it we'll know for sure. Only way you'll know is if you smoked real chem and then smoke that, I'm guessing you'd recognize the diff.

Last edited:
im to much of a chilled out stoner to arguee, but all i was simply asking was if anyone had came across a chemdog Doudble D phono that's buds had the catpiss/sweaty underarm smell. and to clear shit up just a bit more for the retarted fucks that dont like to fully read on this site. I get bud here in NYC off the streets wich is just named "Sour" know its known that what the street dealers here in nyc are calling sour is usally sour diesel, or some type of chemdog. Unfortanitly for me and most of us here on the east coast we have more options to buy high grade bud than to grow it. So alot of the times i smoke a bud that i purchase and have to go on a wild rat race to try and figure out what exactly the strain is is its even anything. Wich is what im going thru now with this "sour" bud. make sense ? if not govukyaself !

B

bon

i haven't had any catpiss/smelly arm pit pheno... My chem dd smells like nettles!

cheers!

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hello Bon, I got a chance to smoke your Double d. Sativa Believa had some at the 420. And I must say I'm totally impressed it the taste and potency of the pheno you had. Was truly on of the best smokes in town. I grew out several double d's and never got one like that one. Great job and I hope you can find another like that one.

clowntown

Veteran
I didn't do a very close or thorough inspection, but from a glance it appears that there are no balls :yes: ever since cutting a grand total of about 5 between 2 plants. Could'a missed one, but I don't think so as I've been checking every few days for the last few weeks. I think they're at something like 6 weeks now, at 40 days 12/12 for the 2 older ones and 1 that's a week or two behind. Hope I can dodge some more bullets (and nanners) for another 30 days. :joint:

So far so good. If the smoke is as good as everyone says, then I don't mind cutting off a ball or two once.

Last edited:
B

bon

@SmokeyPufmaster: Thanks for the kind words! I was really bummed i could go to 420, otherwise we could have smoked some more :joint:

Seems like i was really lucky with this particular pheno, just luck nothing more... Didn't do a selection or anything... Too bad i don't have room to keep cuttings and mothers atm.

@clowntown: mine didn't make alot of balls either... could be you're in the clear untill the last 2 weeks, maybe then you can find an occasional nanner, no biggie.
Good luck with your grow!

Cheers everybody!

S

stonescafe

:jawdrop:wow you grew the dogs nuts and nice frosty ones too great job fella well done how many ounces did you end up with?

memories

I love the pics in this thread, very inspirational. This thread made me buy my chem double d. Just popped four, three made it one didn't because of me.

Latest posts

Latest posts