Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
slaves.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not really a quote, just a line or two from the end of a favorite movie... "in the end, all things flow into one, and a river runs through it..."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
— John F. Kennedy

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he’s on.
—Joseph Heller, 1961

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
"our Prime Minister offends regional nations too often: quite a while ago, he made bad jokes and offensive comments at various times, e.g. that China was so polluted one just needed to open a window to have a smoke, or, regarding farmers dumping pig carcasses in the river, that one just needed to turn on the tap to get pork soup"
Aremarf, Singapore

I like that PM and his candor

44:86N

"The Earth was a pretty nice neighborhood until the monkeys got out of control"

-- Psilocybe cubensis, as interpreted by Terence McKenna

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
"Duuuude... even your exhale smells awesome!"
Josh, Buena Vista Colorado

Josh was standing next to me as I was toking up outside a gas station several years ago. ;)

M

member 505892

"I train 6 days, uhh 6 days a week, uuh 5 days a week i'll train 3 days a week... uhh one of those days i'll train 2 days a week.... so 6 days of the week i'll be training" Tito Ortiz (brain surgeon)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." -- Thomas Sowell

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The way things are supposed to work is that we're supposed to know virtually everything about what they [the government] do: that's why they're called public servants. They're supposed to know virtually nothing about what we do: that's why we're called private individuals.”
-- Glenn Greenwald

Latest posts

Latest posts