What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 plants 1 pound

clowntown

Veteran
mrcheezy503 said:
cant wait to see it. what methods do you use that the average grower doesn't?
I'm gonna guess it has something to do with true knowledge of the strain that he's running, and a favorable environment. That's two huge things that the average grower doesn't have. Whether 1lb is gonna be achieved I'm still unsure, but I'm not going to make any judgments at this point.

clowntown

Veteran
Thanks I'll take that as a compliment.

But no, I don't think that's true (not that I'd know). Perhaps breeding for acclimatization on strains that are very picky about environments, or breeding traits that will allow it to better perform in your particular environment, yes... but beyond that I don't think there's much truth to that. Then again that's just going by gut feeling and my current (limited) knowledge of breeding & genetics.

Murphy

Now here's where I wish I could step in and start covering bets......I don't know who littlebud is but, he sure sounds like he's got a plan.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rooted said:
fuck there truly are more haters on IC than positive contributions

a simple "nice plants, good luck!" would be more appropriate

i know how sativas explode, looking forward to seeing the mist :)

stay safe
Look, this is something that irks the hell out of me...
You kids need to get the friggin HATE thing out of your heads. That is part of todays generations problem. This has not a phuckin thing to do with hating in any shape form or fashion, yet you call out haters. Get a grip kiddies. This is a chat board, and we are to chat about such stuff. Is all this place is for is to suck the ass of every Tom, Dick, and Harry grower that shows a bud or two, then we don't have much.

And another thing...anyone can grow pot. Anyone can also grow humungous pot plants that could rival the covers of Skunk mag. ANY FRIGGIN ONE.
I'm amazed at some of the egos that are brought on by a good grow or two.
When your head gets real pumped up, just remember that ANYONE can do the same thing. It is not rocket science we are dealing with here folks.

And just because I think lillbit has his head up his arse on this one, doesn't mean I hate him in the least.
:) LOL...

No dewd, you grow nice plants. But again, you have let your ambition overload your growspace this time. But, I am sure one that will eat his words if proven wrong. :)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Go lilbud go.

Looking to pull a qp per plant for the first time this round. I am thinkin you will have monster plants just judging by the 1st pic, and the fact that she is gonna grow for 14 wks... Most of the hazy/sat dom plants that I finish properly surprise me (in a good way) with the weights...

t.o.med

good luck man i think you can do it. people have a hard time believing in what they havent done before.i love doing big plants they rock.

clowntown

Veteran
t.o.med said:
its an h&m water cooled fan chiller.
Tonnage? Wattage/Amperage?

BTW I see there's TheTruthHurts trying to post while in coventry... FYI we can't see your post (you can see your own post and it looks like you're posting, but your posts are hidden until you unregister and become a "Guest")...

t.o.med

its a 2 fan 3 coil 24,500 btu the amps is maybe as much as a 400w cant remember exactly they cost about $1200 canadian.

clowntown

Veteran
t.o.med said:
its a 2 fan 3 coil 24,500 btu the amps is maybe as much as a 400w cant remember exactly they cost about $1200 canadian.
Only 400w? Interesting... how much water usage, any idea? What temperature is the water input? Do you need to chill the water additionally, or just cold tap?