What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

sophisto

subrob said:
here we have two more strains-both BAAAADAAAASS. These were grown from seed and kept by same grower as above. the SILVER HAZE, is of course sensi, the TANGERINE i believe is a dna strain, or a cross of two of thier strains.

the TANGERINE smells exactly like her namesake-very heavy high-nice and tasty-wouldnt mind having her around for a bit

the silver haze is a stinky,stanky,sticky,icky,stutter inducing,halfway thru a sentence forgettin the next word or even subject, bad, bad, girl! she is dry-maybe even too dry, but still sticky-I am going to like her-am currently trying to get a cut:

Hey Mayng. Awesome pics as usual.

The tangerine really does smell like a citrus candy and she's a real heavy hitter.

Silver haze- (Cut on the way for ya) It was given to the grower as SSH when the grower first accquired her, and left to go 90 days. After the first harvest it was easy to determine she was silver haze.this batch pulled at 75 days I believe..Super stanky , and mind erasing. Flavor lingers in your mouth a bit...

I need to get you a taste of this guys "eleven" soon.....Shit is completely unleashed, barking, and dangerously potent.....No ceiling either it seems with each toke you are pusshed deeper and deeper into Wonderland.

sophisto

raygun said:
Nice thread, great buds
Where is the 90's Hogs Breath? That cut needs to get out if it is still around.

Yeh no doubt that stuff rolls around OB from time to time, ocassionally it is not over chemmed and it's nice. Unfortunately most of the time you taste the chem and she winds up to hard and dense( charcoal bud).....Lets see some pics of her.....There is one grower of Hogs breath that leaves the long stems that attach to the fan leaves and they eventually wrap themselves around the bud decoratively once dried...

OsWiZzLe

Subrob your pics are making me drool over here bro lol Dabney is lookin solid...I'll be posting pics really soon..They sure do love that CMH light :) I just got my hands on a few Dinafem Strains....Critical+...Royal Haze...and Moby Dick...these will eventually end up with APE as well :) Spread the love everyone...bomb dank ass strains need to be shared with everyone...**** hoarding them..

G

great thread guys. cali repp'n full force in here. that madness looks interesting. i've heard the smoke would satisfy a kush kid and it yields like a mofo? if so it would be perfect for an upcoming project. i might have to hit up ape for that one. he's such a good guy. is he on this board?

Last edited:

tdmaker2

ape...

ape...

Yes...ape's on the board. (wink wink)

S4vvy: That's too bad in the bay, but they are purple crazy up there. The 3 plants (grape ape, urkle, and Gdp) are very different indeed. Grape Ape by far a faster vegging plant than to two others. All three are great...I hear ape might be releasing the purple queen soon to SoCal. (grape ape x serious seeds chronic)

Last edited:

Dragor

OsWiZzLe said:
Subrob your pics are making me drool over here bro lol Dabney is lookin solid...I'll be posting pics really soon..They sure do love that CMH light :) I just got my hands on a few Dinafem Strains....Critical+...Royal Haze...and Moby Dick...these will eventually end up with APE as well :) Spread the love everyone...bomb dank ass strains need to be shared with everyone...**** hoarding them..
OsWizzle nice to catch ya in here, can't wait to see pics of your Dabney! She is such a vigorous producer especially after week 7 the tops get sooo chunky don't they?! I bet that CMH has got them going crazy with growth, how far are you with them?

I just ordered my Phillips MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide retrofit bulb (for HPS ballast) to run my next cycle all the way through veg and flower...
Os have you noticed big differences from traditional HPS as far as yield or rate of maturation? (sorry for the technical tangent folks)

Last edited:
Dragor said:
cannabishound hate to be so picky but I think you meant that you "never seen an urkle that didn't look like grape ape" because urkle is a cross of grape ape I believe, as is GDP - grape ape side provides the deep purple tinge in color - and yea I am pretty sure subrob is gonna see his plants go purple very soon as senescence starts... best always...

EDIT: Just went back to this post from last night and I musta been a bit too Sadhu'ed out but ignore my correction cannabishound: yes urkle is the cross that made gdp and grape ape, my bad... Sub I haven't grown many urkle crosses before but if its the same cut just grown in different environments I wonder why it isn't changing colors already? Time will tell I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya

Glad you went back to check yourself :spank:

S4vvy said:
That's a good thing that your cuts are different. We're all used to grape ape, gdp, and urkle being the same plant in the bay. Hows the veg speed of that Grape Ape?

Curious to know this as well

G

SD REPRESENT.... LOCAL GROWN BY MOI
"pre 98" bubba kush thats been lurkin in the north county for a couple of years, ive given it to my fair share of growers in the SD area and they have whored her out as well.

the planewreck..... shes not a whore , but she wants to be..haha

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice esco!!!-im runnin the pre98 bubba now, what is planewreck? I heard of it briefly somewhere,sometime recently, but cant quite remember...

G

Ive allways been told thats its AFGHANI X TRAINWRECK....and not to confuse it with AFWRECK which i guess is AFGOOEY X TRAINWRECK... im not sure if all thats correct just stories ive heard from people that know more about strain lineage than i do . i made a cross with PLANWRECK awhile back( but have not grown out the seeds due to a few reasons
) but its a cross of serious' AK-47 and that PLANEWRECK and i call that "AL QUEADA" .

heres another of the PLANE

more BUBBA

BK has to be one of my favs , ive snagged a few different cuts in the past couple years but this is the one i narrowed it down to.

AND CH you talkin about gold ole BULLRIDER oh man dont get me started.

Last edited:
N

Neptune

yes, do tell.

where is the Hogsbreath?

who has it, and when can I grow her? :)
My first true cannabis love.

OsWiZzLe

Dragor said:
OsWizzle nice to catch ya in here, can't wait to see pics of your Dabney! She is such a vigorous producer especially after week 7 the tops get sooo chunky don't they?! I bet that CMH has got them going crazy with growth, how far are you with them?

I just ordered my Phillips MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide retrofit bulb (for HPS ballast) to run my next cycle all the way through veg and flower...
Os have you noticed big differences from traditional HPS as far as yield or rate of maturation? (sorry for the technical tangent folks)

Dabney is a pretty girl :) I'm going to start week 3 of flowering tommarow....I just started using the CMH bulbs..so up to know....I think their bomb...the girls dig em all day/night...the CMH brought a nice smell out of the Dab during Veg....Your gonna love the CMH Drago :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Hogsbreath is that that foul smelling pheno of The Hog from THseeds ?

i did a search for it one's with 50 seeds but did not find anything with a foul smell hi hi

G

guest5703

^^Karma, lol, did search with 50 just to find the one and still no?? Damn bro that's a good grow though.

Esco, I love your name bro lol. I figure I kind of know what it means. Anyway what's up with those seeds you were talking about? Why haven't you popped them, they sound like an awesome cross, especially just cuz the name haha. Nice bubba too for sure.

I've gotten hogsbreath recently, and know where to pick up clones, not sure if it's super legit but I've seen it in hydro buckets under 1ks and it doesn't stretch, it buds FAT, and was pretty leafy. Sound like it? I guess I gotta call my buddy for some babies ;)