in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Oldtimer's Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Oldtimer's Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2018, 07:21 PM #1621
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Nice update man ! They all look so good. I would agree Ocean Forest is way too hot for them. Happy Frog on it's own would prolly be a little much for them. Plain water for sure. Those crispy leaf tips are a good indication they are getting too much food.

Which is totally understandable, it's a huge difference growing these compared to most modern stuff. When I run NLD's, usually I feed about once per week, or if the plant is telling me it needs a little food. I've fried my fair share of plants, so I recognize the signs.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:15 AM #1622
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchy View Post
thats a lubbly piece of haze lost tribe
Muchas Gracias Amigo Ella es digna! Bonita, Hermosa la ultima para mi! Grac!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 10:09 AM #1623
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
Wheee at last I got me a girl! Just as I was thinking this OTH was too reticent to show punani hairs, there it was this morning clandestinely producing one or two...so tiny I had to look through a magnifying glass...

orfeas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100544.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	462981 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100546.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	462982 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100545.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	462983

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:12 AM #1624
ratchy

ratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Muchas Gracias Amigo Ella es digna! Bonita, Hermosa la ultima para mi! Grac!
she surely is
ratchy is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 11:09 AM #1625
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbuck1986 View Post
hey guys, i just wanted to say thanks again for all the fast replys. today at the 14 week mark i decided to retire my little seeded clones and the bigger plant i had from seed. today marked the 10 week mark from pollination and i have been picking some healthy seeds out of the buds but i have also been picking a bunch of seeds that look mature but crack under a little pressure between the fingers. i feel like regardless of how much longer i let them go i feel like due to their size, pot size, and the insufficent lighting from the t5 that the plants didnt have enough energy to make every seed a winner and im ok with this. i have about 40 seeds or so collectively that i have been picking out but won't know the final count until i let everything properly dry and sift through the plant material, but on that note I'd like to share some more photos( forgive, they arent the best) and experiences ive had with these plants. I also want to thank dubi because this is a truly special variety to have in the collection and the amount of patience, and love it goes into growing and making seeds from these plants is a true test of ones discipline, and the fact they are available in pure form and at such a reasonable price is a true sign as to how much of a stand out guy dubi and the ace crew really are. so once again thanks so much for giving me the chance to go on this odyssey because thats certainly what it felt like lol.
Hi youngbuck1986,

Glad you have had the chance to produce your own haze seeds from our Oldtimer's Haze. As you have experienced, it takes lot of time, space and resources to reproduce these extreme tropical sativas, glad you appreciate the effort behind the very long flowering sativa releases.

Your Oldtimer's Haze have shown wider leaves than i would expect, especially in their first stages of life. When did you purchase your seeds ?

Hope you found parental plants of your taste and that you produced enough seeds of each to be able to continue exploring their offspring.
The Purple Haze pheno you had looks really interesting!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 12:42 AM #1626
Montuno

Montuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really nice
Je, je, je.. Ese botijo "Old School"...
Salud!
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2018, 12:15 AM #1627
Montuno

Montuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
(...)
Many people commented that you must use haze plant as a father to create best haze lines or hybrids but this statement has no logic for me, there are no special haze traits linked to one or other sex, it's plant selection and not sex selection.
Muy interesante...
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 08:06 PM #1628
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
siblings vegging away, mould free, pest free as of yet...the one on the left's been topped thrice...didn't want any inferiority syndrom with the smaller one...

orfeas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100691.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	467400 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100692.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	467401

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 05:24 PM #1629
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi orfeas,

Glad your Oldtimer's Hazes are growing so far without any problem .
Did you consider to plant them directly in soil ? They would explode for the flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:25 AM #1630
orfeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi orfeas,

Glad your Oldtimer's Hazes are growing so far without any problem .
Did you consider to plant them directly in soil ? They would explode for the flowering!
I'd be lying if I said hadn't considered the scheme...yet you wouldn't rub salt on my wound for the height restriction is what's holding me back...however I might as well shove one in the ground and observe the difference...either way this is just an experimental OTH grow to see how it copes in my neck of woods...

orfeas

5 members found this post helpful.