Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Water Has A Memory

Thread Title Search
Water Has A Memory Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM #1
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Water Has A Memory

Interesting for anyone who treats his water with various magnets, enlivened water, etc.
Water has memory II - Prof. Bernd Kroeplin Water research Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1gNSkMEDTQ
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:28 AM #2
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I think i need to get some chrystals and magnest in my res.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 10:26 AM #3
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Considering all of the changes it goes through that's amazing.

"I've been pissed out of Cleopatra sneezed out of George Washington and just got swallowed by Kanye.

"And I didn't forget a thing!"

Oh water, what will you impress us with next?
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:57 AM #4
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the rough
That's mind blowing
Night4wings20 is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 12:59 PM #5
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Check out videos/lectures about Viktor Schauberger and his discoveries regarding water.

John Keely and his motor/pump based on "water hammer effect" is also an interesting topic. There are claims that Keely was a fraudster but i don't think he was
GoatCheese is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 02:17 PM #6
djonkoman

djonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the rough
sounds like a load of pseudoscience...

already the claim ' water has memory' makes my bullshit-alarmbells go off. haven't watched the video yet(think I'm going to get stoned first, since I suspect it will be a pretty big load of bullshit, and I sometimes like to watch stuff like that pretty stoned so I can laugh about it, pseudoscience may be dangerous, but it's also very funny), but the description seems to confirm my suspicions, with claims that thoughts or emotions can influence water. don't even need to google that to know it's bullshit without scientific evidence.

googling the guy, I get this wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernd_Kr%C3%B6plin
Quote:
Kr÷plin studied Civil Engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig in 1977 and received a PhD for a thesis on the elastoplastic stability of steel bridges.[1]
so not chemistry or biology, so he may have a dr. title, but it doesn't seem very relevant to his claims/'research' about water.
the water-thing is also listed there under 'non-academic work'

and here a link with some criticism of the idea of water memory(can't quickly find articles specifically about dr. kr÷plin, but googling on 'water memory' there are a lot of sciency blogs making fun of the idea, mostly in relation to homeopathy, which is ofcourse an easy target to make fun of seeing as how much bullshit it is) https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Water_memory
djonkoman is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 02:54 PM #7
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
This is literally the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen in my life. For this to be true everything we know about the physical world would have to be wrong.

If you find this at all compelling you should *really* take a long hard look at how gullible you are.

https://inscientioveritas.org/water-...t-wouldnt-die/
beta is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 03:31 PM #8
LadyGuru

LadyGuru is a complete muppet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
This is literally the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen in my life. For this to be true everything we know about the physical world would have to be wrong.

If you find this at all compelling you should *really* take a long hard look at how gullible you are.

https://inscientioveritas.org/water-...t-wouldnt-die/
lol.

How about observing a particle? Quantum theory? Electrons not being observed act as a wave, however while being observed they act like a particle.

Lots of things we cant explain with science, nothing to do with gullibility.
LadyGuru is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 03:55 PM #9
Hookahhead

Hookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura about
This is not the same thing as the OP, but I found this video very interesting and a lot more rooted in actual science. It's a few years old now, so I may try to see if this research has progressed at all.

The Fourth Phase of Water: Dr. Gerald Pollack at TEDxGuelphU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU
Hookahhead is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 04:52 PM #10
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGuru View Post
lol.

How about observing a particle? Quantum theory? Electrons not being observed act as a wave, however while being observed they act like a particle.

Lots of things we cant explain with science, nothing to do with gullibility.

This is some next level stupidity here. Literally everything we know about particles, electrons, quantum theory, and everything else you mentioned is the result of science - Not some uneducated moron speculating about things he doesn't understand.

There is nothing accurate we can say about any of those things that didn't come from the scientific method. NOTHING. Period.
beta is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.