What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama's taking questions on Facebook & answering them on 4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrew

Veteran
He will just screw us again.
Time 1. Laughed at question, and the people asking it.
Time 2. Picked the question about legalizing ALL drugs, and used it to sidestep cannabis.

I don't expect a straight answer from the guy on the subject till his second term, and maybe not even then.

GoozMan

Wow, I didn't think mine would be the only positive comment so far... If this facebook thing is the way in which the people get to share their desires then so be it. At least he's asking.

wco68

what ddrew said he will laugh at the ? and side step it.and if he brings it up in his re-election to help get him re-elected. and then go back on his word.lies lies lies

people should stop bashing Obama. he is the only President who has ever asked the people how they feel and what they think about the issues. Nevermind the fact that he does the opposite of the will of the people. If we just tell him we want it legalized, he'll stop smoking crack and sucking larry sinclair's cock, and raiding medical clinics and he'll legalize cannabis for us all. We just have to tell him to do the right thing. it will all be okay after April 20.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
how about..."Mr. President how about the many jobs that could be created in short terms by the relegalization of cannabis in its many forms? The creation of the finest examples of cloth textiles, papers, foodstuffs, cordage, ad naseum, would again show the world (and this may be a stage he might entertain enjoying) that the workers in this once industrius confederation of states that we again can hold our own?"

These two points are true.

Nobody's come up with a question in two pages... I suppose everyone is saving it for Facebook...

I have a question...I have a question.....

Mr Obama, is it true what I hear, that you have to be a Natural Born United States Citizen to be eligible to use cannabis medicinally in any of the 50 states that might legalize it for medical use? :wave:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Mr. President, I would like you to explain how you justify enslaving other human beings and putting them in cages for doing the same thing you did. You broke the same laws that we are forced to, yet we are persecuted for it, while you get to be president. Had you been caught, you would not be President, and your life would have been ruined too.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Mr. President, I would like you to explain how you justify enslaving other human beings and putting them in cages for doing the same thing you did. You broke the same laws that we are forced to, yet we are persecuted for it, while you get to be president. Had you been caught, you would not be President, and your life would have been ruined too.

That's a DAMN good approach! I don't imagine your question would change law but that fucker (sorry) wouldn't laugh it away as easy as, "When ya gonna legalize?"

We've got to use our collective noodle and this is a great way to do it. Affecting attitudes has to happen before we affect more change. IMO, Retro's approach would get a serious, if not satisfying response. Maybe I'm wrong but O's got to stop laughing before taking this seriously. This is the #1 way to do it.

I hope you'll consider adding to the list of questions/debate exactly the way you did here.

That's a DAMN good approach! I don't imagine your question would change law but that fucker (sorry) wouldn't laugh it away as easy as, "When ya gonna legalize?"

We've got to use our collective noodle and this is a great way to do it. Affecting attitudes has to happen before we affect more change. IMO, Retro's approach would get a serious, if not satisfying response. Maybe I'm wrong but O's got to stop laughing before taking this seriously. This is the #1 way to do it.

I hope you'll consider adding to the list of questions/debate exactly the way you did here.

The problem is, this approach assumes that Obama has some kind of power, which he does not, while overlooking the fact that facebook is a CIA tool and used to collect information and this is an experiment to gather the true opinions of real people who can be identified, then singled out for elimination later on.

G

greenmatter

mr. president i was wondering why you think that after the last 50 or so years of american politics anyone can possibly believe that only one man could have to answer for any of this shit. i mean you guys do keep records of all (or most) of the shit you pull on us so we can actually check the facts if we choose to. do you think it is the media that spins things or our unwillingness to open our eyes to the obvious that has gotten us where we are? do you believe that polarizing a debate gets anything solved? do you think that if the republicans run donald trump for president that you should get rid of biden and replace him with charlie sheen? does pelosi swallow?

one question to explain this clusterfuck ???? are you people stoned or what?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yall just dont get it..... let me explain somethin to open your eyes a little....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You're right, medicalgreen. He doesn't have the power. At least in the sense we have separation of powers. Otherwise he'd have to sieze the initiative not unlike Lybia or bullshit WOT.

I just think it's a start at getting laughing boy to sit up straight and answer a serious comment and or question seriously. Too bad it's on the eve of re-election versus a sustained interest... if only to show sincerity. After all, we've got licensed physicians prescribing cannabis for wide varieties of illness and chronic pain.

Maybe our cannabis lobbies are working to get sustained interest. But O needs an attitude adjustment and Retro (possibly one of O's least fans) poses an approach that would be personally disconcerting to laugh away again.

After all, O said, "I inhaled, that's the point!" Wouldn't be where he is now with a significant pot bust in his past. That's the next most logical point O should be offering to the public. Who cares if the public and or special interests ain't ready? We need a national advocate and it could be our presidink of all people.

O may more than a flash-in-the-pan of mmj advocacy. Or he could remember his initial campaign rhetoric and back it with a discussion if nothing else. Weed ain't just for stoners anymore and judging from past photos, O was a ferkin' stoner.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
one question to explain this clusterfuck ???? are you people stoned or what?

If you're talking about Retro's latest approach, I think it won't explain a ferkin' thing. IMO, the method commands respect. IMO, one may command, especially where demand isn't working.

RetroGrow

Veteran

Thanks for the support, but I don't believe he would actually field that question, as it points out his hypocrisy.
I will certainly put it on the list, but I would not expect an answer, as he doesn't have a valid answer.
If you look at some of the questions so far, many people are more concerned with reinstating online poker. I kid you not.
Perhaps if enough people pose a similar question, he would respond, but if you recall, last year, cannabis legalization was the number one question, and he laughed it off.

You're right, medicalgreen. He doesn't have the power. At least in the sense we have separation of powers. Otherwise he'd have to sieze the initiative not unlike Lybia or bullshit WOT.

I just think it's a start at getting laughing boy to sit up straight and answer a serious comment and or question seriously. Too bad it's on the eve of re-election versus a sustained interest... if only to show sincerity. After all, we've got licensed physicians prescribing cannabis for wide varieties of illness and chronic pain.

Maybe our cannabis lobbies are working to get sustained interest. But O needs an attitude adjustment and Retro (possibly one of O's least fans) poses an approach that would be personally disconcerting to laugh away again.

After all, O said, "I inhaled, that's the point!" Wouldn't be where he is now with a significant pot bust in his past. That's the next most logical point O should be offering to the public. Who cares if the public and or special interests ain't ready? We need a national advocate and it could be our presidink of all people.

O may more than a flash-in-the-pan of mmj advocacy. Or he could remember his initial campaign rhetoric and back it with a discussion if nothing else. Weed ain't just for stoners anymore and judging from past photos, O was a ferkin' stoner.

What I mean is, really...the President makes ZERO decisions, EVER!

He has handlers and controllers who make the decisions behind the scenes. Presidents are groomed and placed in positions, only to be told what to do by Bankers who placed them there.

It has nothing to do with separation of powers, it has to do with who are the creditors and financiers behind the corporation, called "The United States". It is the City of London that makes the decisions. It is a power from abroad, not of this country.

Obama is nothing more than an "Agent of a Foreign Principal".

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The media and the government are one in the same. They have been controlling and munipulating the minds of the public for years. Many studies have been done on psychology and the way the brain works for the longest, they have become so good at controling people minds through advertising and media that humans are being brainwashed and have been since they come out the uterous. A 'republican' or 'democrat' or 'party' is just implemented to make people 'feal' like they have say and actually 'choose' a side. it is in human nature to pick when presented with a choice, and even roll with it. You think we elected obama? It was planned for obama to win before Obama himself knew, if he ever did. A president isnt what it used to be, he niether runs the country nor makes decisions. His roll is to be the one we thought we chose, when really the media chose. He is the one who gets blamed if the people dont like the desicions being made behind closed doors, or get praised if the people DO like them. Obama was used to give the people hope, and to prevent any form of uprising at the time. The system is in place and working the way they want it to, theres really nothing you can do but be aware and live your life, unless you have the power to unite the people and bring an overstanding to the situation... good luck getting through the barrier of what people think they know that has been put on there minds since youth. When someones been locked in a cave looking at shadows there entire life its hard to convince them of what the world outside really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts