What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold.

Attachments

• 20160725_080914.jpg
    20160725_080914.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 25

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold on the left and Chimera Highland Mexican on the right, saludos mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160727_081237-1.jpg
    20160727_081237-1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 29

Mystic Funk

Also found a whorled leaf in the mix. I always like finding these.:)
Now that I think about it. there was some Hawaiian and indica seeds in there too. but I won't talk about indicas here...:biggrin:

picture.php

-mystic

Last edited:

Mystic Funk

If I would throw seeds on the ground, every seedling would eaten by slugs.

you must live in a wet place....

if you want to do this where you live throw your seeds down, then kick a little dirt over them
then make a circle around the patch with lime I think and the slugs can't make it over it with out dying

my biggest problem here are deer!

peace
-mystic :tiphat:

vermontman

you must live in a wet place....

if you want to do this where you live throw your seeds down, then kick a little dirt over them
then make a circle around the patch with lime I think and the slugs can't make it over it with out dying

my biggest problem here are deer!

peace
-mystic :tiphat:

For deer
Try moth balls wrapped in drier sheets tied with twine hung around plants about three to four feet above the ground. Also a aluminum pie tins hung on a stake at a slight angle so the slightest breeze moves them sometimes tanging against the stakes works great also.

vermontman

BUD DAY!

BUD DAY!

First Preservation Dudes Acapulco Gold, next Federation Hawaiian Sativa X Mulanje Gold,
and last Angola Roja

Attachments

• STUFF 003.jpg
    STUFF 003.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 37
  • STUFF 032.jpg
    STUFF 032.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 38
  • STUFF 042.jpg
    STUFF 042.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 37

vermontman

Tonight with dinner guest and dear friends, First trials First The
HA. X Malunje like a great immediate upper level. But to my surprise The Acapulco gold, did not give that modern day infused with kush, THING as looks and smell might suggest,
No,
amazingly First hit had none of that skunk/modern day infusion of taste or high.
BUT, The peppery after bite, I recognize only with the best pure sativas I identify with on my Palate and my brain As I sink back into
one of my favorite older bands, SPIRIT!
PAX, LOVE AND
GREAT LIVES FOR ALL

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Angola is a cutie. Look forward to more on the highs from these strains.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i love this tom hill haze cut.

picture.php

i thought its some colombian or mexican expression, but now i read quote from SamtheSkunkman and bump! hehe her taste is very creamy incensey with citric camphor element in it :D really not as clear as other phenotype. but strong as hell

I also had a Kerala that tasted just like Vics Metholated it was Camphor for sure, strong as hell but not as clear as I like.

vermontman

i love this tom hill haze cut.

View Image

i thought its some colombian or mexican expression, but now i read quote from SamtheSkunkman and bump! hehe her taste is very creamy incensey with citric camphor element in it :D really not as clear as other phenotype. but strong as hell

NICE!
I have gotten that smell almost Vix Vaporub smell Off crosses of Oaxacan especially crossed with Ace PAN RED or White Widow

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
NICE!
I have gotten that smell almost Vix Vaporub smell Off crosses of Oaxacan especially crossed with Ace PAN RED or White Widow

yes yes, i found camphor in trainwreck too. i read some reports that ace panama has some phenos similar to trainwreck in smell.

in haze theres everything mixed on various levels. but this i wouldn't expect, and if you know only mns hazes it really surprise you what jewels original haze is offering.

i plan to cross this pheno with mextica. if my friend will send me those mextica seeds---

:tiphat: