What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

burningfire

Veteran
yes yes, i found camphor in trainwreck too. i read some reports that ace panama has some phenos similar to trainwreck in smell.

in haze theres everything mixed on various levels. but this i wouldn't expect, and if you know only mns hazes it really surprise you what jewels original haze is offering.

i plan to cross this pheno with mextica. if my friend will send me those mextica seeds---

:tiphat:

there's some oth in my cross and I get that creamy incense taste, it's surprising how powerful the taste it and there's a sour/bitter edge to it like bile.. It worked for that particular plant but another plant had a soapy taste as well, it reminded me of puke..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there's some oth in my cross and I get that creamy incense taste, it's surprising how powerful the taste it and there's a sour/bitter edge to it like bile.. It worked for that particular plant but another plant had a soapy taste as well, it reminded me of puke..

i heard those green ones are pretty incensy.. keep it up! burnignfire!

:headbange

E

egodeath

I smoked something over 20 years ago that tasted just like a menthol cigarette but without the tobacco taste, pure menthol and had a very strange smoke consistency, really thick somehow.
I never tasted it again after that one time but have been looking for it ever since.
I tired a lot of strains that were advertised as minty or menthol etc. but they never really were like that, but maybe this Oaxacan is it or the Trainwreck maybe.

The stuff I smoked back then was a real creeper. I took a few tokes and immediately thought that we were ripped off, even though it was for free and the guy we got it from was toking it with us and was really cool and nice. But I suspected this had to be a complete failure, weed that tasted like menthol ? What a joke.
So I waited and nothing happened and so it was clear it was just some mint we smoked.
We talked a few minutes and still nothing happened and about 5-10 minutes later we said goodbye and walked of and then it started to come.
I walked along the street and i took of, i flew along the sidewalk, hovering above the street, at least it felt like it. I was flying along, happily grinning a stupid grin and flying and grinning.
We went into the tube and waited for a train and my friend beside me was grinning like a mad man and bounced from one leg to the other and always kept repeating that he had a metal bar between his legs and was laughing hysterically.
We went on the train and we laughed and laughed. We walked around town, having a great time, meeting people, singing and playing the guitar and talking and flying around.
Later I found some strains that were similar in effect with the laughing or other effects I also like or new effects that I also like but never again could I find something that tasted like it and had the effect of flying.

Does the Oaxacan really taste strongly of mint/menthol/camphor ?

Mystic Funk

I smoked something over 20 years ago that tasted just like a menthol cigarette but without the tobacco taste, pure menthol and had a very strange smoke consistency, really thick somehow.
I never tasted it again after that one time but have been looking for it ever since.
I tired a lot of strains that were advertised as minty or menthol etc. but they never really were like that, but maybe this Oaxacan is it or the Trainwreck maybe.

The stuff I smoked back then was a real creeper. I took a few tokes and immediately thought that we were ripped off, even though it was for free and the guy we got it from was toking it with us and was really cool and nice. But I suspected this had to be a complete failure, weed that tasted like menthol ? What a joke.
So I waited and nothing happened and so it was clear it was just some mint we smoked.
We talked a few minutes and still nothing happened and about 5-10 minutes later we said goodbye and walked of and then it started to come.
I walked along the street and i took of, i flew along the sidewalk, hovering above the street, at least it felt like it. I was flying along, happily grinning a stupid grin and flying and grinning.
We went into the tube and waited for a train and my friend beside me was grinning like a mad man and bounced from one leg to the other and always kept repeating that he had a metal bar between his legs and was laughing hysterically.
We went on the train and we laughed and laughed. We walked around town, having a great time, meeting people, singing and playing the guitar and talking and flying around.
Later I found some strains that were similar in effect with the laughing or other effects I also like or new effects that I also like but never again could I find something that tasted like it and had the effect of flying.

Sounds like you smoked a bone laced with dust??? LOL!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved

the taste varies, but the high you're describing is the mexicans i know of. head is a balloon floating on a string for hours and hours.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Reeferman Love Potion#9 cheesy sweet grapefruit pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

RGM#1 had to supercrop this shit, almost at the top of my fence.

picture.php

RGM#2 only half the size.

picture.php

5G#3 this one is actually a gg#4 bx1 but it looks very sativa, dunno if it's just because it's outside or not first run. but my bubba has developed long thinner leaves outside too...

picture.php

picture.php

SashaF3#alpha my bagseed sativa strain i've been working. short and bushy, had to LST just to get it to do anything besides be a little single cola plant.

vermontman

Oaxacan Gold

Oaxacan Gold

Beautiful buds all!
Oaxacan Gold purple pheno
Never tasted menthol on Oaxacan, at least not on my line.

Attachments

• PURPLE SKULL CLONES 017.jpg
    PURPLE SKULL CLONES 017.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 39
  • PURPLE SKULL CLONES 028.jpg
    PURPLE SKULL CLONES 028.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 38
  • PURPLE SKULL CLONES 041.jpg
    PURPLE SKULL CLONES 041.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 42
  • PURPLE SKULL CLONES 062.jpg
    PURPLE SKULL CLONES 062.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 41

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
WoW vermontman, looking really sexy. Hope one Day i will smoke a Oaxaca Gold joint.:biggrin: I pray for you that you never lost this strain.:tiphat:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

MishaF1K male with seed.

picture.php

StrawberryHogwash @ 85 days or so of 12/12

picture.php

#2 pheno most similar to the mom. frosty strawberries. don't touch, your fingers will be gritty and smokeable.

picture.php

#2 again

picture.php

#3 pheno G-13 leaner

i'm liking the #2 most, def gonna keep, maybe the #1 too has a nice citrus lemon zing. i'll reveg em all together clone em and run again before i make my decision. got a hermy one outside i'm gonna use to make seeds to experiment with. i don't have any more seeds of this cross and the one pure male i found didn't make it.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Since 1979, that's a really really long time, almost 10 years before i was born. I'm a Child of the German Democratic Republic. :biggrin:

The only strain i have smoked which maybe but only maybe is going in the right direction of the Oaxacan are the dominant SMCG Love Potion phenos, which gave me a really nice happy feeling whitout getting tired. But yeah i can't imagine the pure Oaxaca Gold or Colombian Highs, it must be amazing.:rtfo:

Im so sad that i started growing so late. ( 2010 ) And the most sadly thing is, i wasted my first few years of growing with the dutch genetics and missed nice strains like Mextiza or the Punto Rojo by CBG which are unavailable everywhere. Now patience is needed to wait for a new Punto Rojo or Oaxaca release. In the meantime i will cross my best Love Potion to the USC Colombian Gold 1972 which i will order as soon as possible. :)

Let's keep it growing vermontman! :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

gonna be checking these out. i pop 2 to see what is up. nice skinny leaf from the jump

Acapulco gold

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php