Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Vintage Mexican, Seed germination and Micro propagation techniques.

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Vintage Mexican, Seed germination and Micro propagation techniques. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2017, 04:00 AM #201
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Thanks Mystic. When someone offers me a free sandwich, I don't complain if they used iceberg instead of romaine on it. ;^>)

I appreciate everything you're doing for all of us.

And as a fellow-OCD guy myself, I completely understand. Asperger's probably fits in there in my case sometimes, too. ;^>)

And on occasion, more than a bit of Tourette's. ;^>)

If I told you how slowly things occur here, and the many reasons why, you'd know that no apology is required.

Good luck!!!
moose eater is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:51 AM #202
Henry_420

Henry_420 is on a distinguished road
I ran into this article and was wondering if there is a technique you would recommend for 10+ years landrace beans... are these bean blankets helpful at all...?

https://stainly.wordpress.com/2018/...annabis-seeds/
Henry_420 is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 12:52 AM #203
Henry_420

Henry_420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_420 View Post
I ran into this article and was wondering if there is a technique you would recommend for 10+ years landrace beans... are these bean blankets helpful at all...?

https://stainly.wordpress.com/2018/0...annabis-seeds/

https://ow.ly/utCO30hS0kx
Henry_420 is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2018, 01:55 AM #204
Nup

Nup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura about
Hey all, hope the sprouting and growing goes well.
Lots of interesting stuff in this thread since last time I had a good read.
Garlic Onion strain sounds like something worth trying!

Also on page 20, Mystic, you mention a CBD/THC test. I'v been looking for one that doesn't involve TLC, could you point me in the direction of anything worth reading on tests?
Nup is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM #205
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
Love the worm bin sprouting method. I have noticed random sprouting of non cannabis seeds in my bin before.
TexasTea is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 11:55 PM #206
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nup View Post
Hey all, hope the sprouting and growing goes well.
Lots of interesting stuff in this thread since last time I had a good read.
Garlic Onion strain sounds like something worth trying!

Also on page 20, Mystic, you mention a CBD/THC test. I'v been looking for one that doesn't involve TLC, could you point me in the direction of anything worth reading on tests?

i've been meaning to post about this on icmag, here's the link to my other thread i just made.
on the second post you can see my THC and CBD test and how to make them yourself.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349475

peace!
-mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Leaf View Post
You are a lackey for Monsanto and quite possibly the fucking cops.
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:37 AM #207
Killsgaurd

Killsgaurd is on a distinguished road
Hey took an hour but i read every page, those mexicans are beautiful as ever. Are you going to keep breeding them?
Killsgaurd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:31 AM #208
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killsgaurd View Post
Hey took an hour but i read every page, those mexicans are beautiful as ever. Are you going to keep breeding them?

yes sir!
i've already found some nice plants in the offspring of the original seeds and i will continue to work these plants and lines till the day i die weather people care or not. i know there are gems in these seeds, i just need to get them out and alive in one piece.

thank you for taking the time and reading the whole thread, it really means a lot to me. i know it's a lot to read and most people just skim through it.

peace!
-mystic

Quote:

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:08 AM #209
Killsgaurd

Killsgaurd is on a distinguished road
Its worth the time to inspect the pictures and understand what everyone is talking about instead of skimming through it all lol, ive honestly been wanting older genetics and land races because theyre the stepping stones of the beginning for this all and we must ensure they dont perish. Thank you for your work.
Killsgaurd is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:03 AM #210
Mystic Funk

Hey Moose Eater!
i have started the process of your method, "the Moose Method"
i've done everything as you described and it took me two days to finally get the seeds resting in the paper towels. i use 50 seeds in this method along with three other germ tests. these were all soaked in the germination bomb.
.1 was a aloe and b1 soak
.2 was soaked in a probiotic solution
.3 was soaked in a worm bin/compost tea.
i'll post up in a few days with all the results of the tests in hopes i get something to pop with these.

peace!
-mystic

Quote: