What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attack on Portland

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Its so fun to wind up the same phone booth full of rabid nuts. Where is the OP? Home in the basement waiting for mom to bring him a cool compress and some cookies and milk ??

sounds like you are quite familiar with the process. does she change your diaper for you, or can you handle something that complicated yourself now? :laughing:

Klompen

I have seen this before. When you cant attack the premise effectively, make silly remarks about punctuation. Jobs are going begging all over the country. Most of these little shits have no desire to work for a living. They think they are entitles and the rest of us should just let them have a tantrum like 5 year olds. The day after the election this shit is all going to cease to be important to the media and the attention will move on. At that point the police hopefully wade into these crowds with water cannons and batons. The mom bitches included.

Its telling that you're unable to understand my point. I will try as hard as I can to make things clear for you.

Maybe, just maybe, if you're right about them not wanting to work(which you aren't, but lets play), maybe that is because they understand what "work" is a lot better than you do. Some people in this country are tired of having to do whatever the rich want so they can then spend all that money on rent and food(which the rich also own). Maybe some of us actually want to see America become great. Maybe some of us want people to own homes in this country. Maybe some of us want small business to be given a fair playing ground. Some of us look at the existing world paradigm and realize how its designed to fuck over the working class. The Man is just not kicking you in the face because he realizes how shiny your tongue keeps his boots. Most of us just don't like the flavor of boots as much as you do.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
ever hear of deer hunters? pretty damn good shots themselves. helicopters are damn big targets, with a bunch of fragile shit that keeps them aloft. what the hell is a "sinper" anyway? :laughing:

You're fucking ridiculous. The chopper also has a machine gun that fires about 1,000 rounds every 10 seconds with range and accuracy from about a mile away ...The idea of crunchy, frail,beta males taking to the roof tops give's me a smile though ...

Klompen

You should look up that video of the Taliban fighter shooting down an Apache with an AK-47. They wipe out his whole squad and then he lifts his rifle and you can hear the chopper going down and a lot of swearing on the radio.

Gry

Veteran
You should look up that video of the Taliban fighter shooting down an Apache with an AK-47. They wipe out his whole squad and then he lifts his rifle and you can hear the chopper going down and a lot of swearing on the radio.
Yep, the Afghani people have taken out more of the damned things than any one on earth.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You're fucking ridiculous. The chopper also has a machine gun that fires about 1,000 rounds every 10 seconds with range and accuracy from about a mile away ...The idea of crunchy, frail,beta males taking to the roof tops give's me a smile though ...

against all of our laws AND the Constitution for the US military to engage in combat operations inside US borders UNLESS we are physically invaded by a FOREIGN power. yuppies throwing rocks and water bottles at chicken-shit feds in the wrong damn place do not warrant it. smile at that, not gonna happen. a mile away? you would have to be directly over folks in a city with tall buildings. thus, in range of anything out there. only a moron would even fantasize about that, lol.:biglaugh: ridiculous? yes, and you get more so every damn time you crawl out from under your rock...:D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- A thought crosses my mind (rare - lol) - no matter how comfortable we are - no matter how well fed, watered and satiated we are with a pretty decent quality of life - there is always the human propensity to want to 'Have a Ruck' - as we would say in this part of England - to get mad at the world somehow - and want radical change - even if it means violence, pain, injury, death and jail not only for ourselves - but for many others -

- Looks to me like even those who have been born and raised without war, and without real conflict or need - are more than happy to help society aim in that direction - on a path to destruction - often without thinking about the consequences -

- Just keep in mind - that whatever or whoever gets hurt, whatever gets knocked down - whether it be an institution or a business, a home, school or a hospital - it will all have to be worth doing - and then YOU will have to replace it with something much better - or what would be the point in creating and supporting such a thing - in the first place?

- demolition for the sake of demolition replaces nothing - and usually just leaves a big smoking hole in the ground -

Klompen

Many of us are already basically living in a hole in the ground. Some of us have literally lived in a hole in the ground....

Gry

Veteran
- A thought crosses my mind (rare - lol) - no matter how comfortable we are - no matter how well fed, watered and satiated we are with a pretty decent quality of life - there is always the human propensity to want to 'Have a Ruck' - as we would say in this part of England - to get mad at the world somehow - and want radical change - even if it means violence, pain, injury, death and jail not only for ourselves - but for many others -

- Looks to me like even those who have been born and raised without war, and without real conflict or need - are more than happy to help society aim in that direction - on a path to destruction - often without thinking about the consequences -

- Just keep in mind - that whatever or whoever gets hurt, whatever gets knocked down - whether it be an institution or a business, a home, school or a hospital - it will all have to be worth doing - and then YOU will have to replace it with something much better - or what would be the point in creating and supporting such a thing - in the first place?

- demolition for the sake of demolition replaces nothing - and usually just leaves a big smoking hole in the ground -
What we are seeing is the response to the planned defunding of the police by 10%.
The police unions ran to DC where they were met by a president who thinks he can replay Nixon's law and order campaign.
I think they are attempting to hold back the inevitable.
I may well be mistaken.
I think we are seeing the first wave of a trend.
The country spends too damned much on shear insanity- on such
as the Afghani adventure as we have aging infrastructure which
needs updating, and a population hungry for real jobs.

G

sounds like you are quite familiar with the process. does she change your diaper for you, or can you handle something that complicated yourself now? :laughing:
I bet your mom still takes your temp with a rectal thermometer. And you like it.

G

Yeah that sounds peachy but the ones burning and looting want to keep it that way. They have no interest in rebuilding.

djav59

Amerika is and has been creating its own problems for years neglect of educational and subsidies for having children by an out of control Government and an insane population are the yield.
Too much greed capitalist fail.
But you cant tell the rich that they feel the end coming and they are taking all they can get.

Latest posts

Latest posts