What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
best wishes for ultimate haze year 2021
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thank you my friend!
well looks like a amazing OHz x THH :D
ahhh can't wait how they do in your haze approved hands!
she shines already and loves the care...
:bow:
M.:smoker:

I thank you! I think this line is proved already. I saw it at SydBarett. just wow! and heard good things from Johny about it. cant wait for flowers :D I rolled some THH joint now. I love to be hazed. keep it up.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you my friend!
well looks like a amazing OHz x THH :D
ahhh can't wait how they do in your haze approved hands!
she shines already and loves the care...

I thank you! I think this line is proved already. I saw it at SydBarett. just wow! and heard good things from Johny about it. cant wait for flowers :D I rolled some THH joint now. I love to be hazed. keep it up.

:bow:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow
looking good!
good care so far...:bow:
well last looks fasciated...
will be a interesting one...
not so much yield but electric high...
still have my Predator hehe
many thx for sharing here
all the best
M.
:sasmokin:This One plant (out of 7) has a big branch jutting out from the main stem flat & extremely fasciated >>> pics from one hour ago
picture.php
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
In my area the Catholic tradition tells the children that on January 6th three wizards kings will come (one from the Middle East, one from the Near East, and one from Ethiopia) riding camels or dromedaries, to bring them gifts...
...But this year on Monte Adentro, they say that a fourth one has come ahead of them on a German sports car with Teutonic features...
I, honestly, think that I have not been such a good boy this year to have received all this...

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
In my area the Catholic tradition tells the children that on January 6th three wizards kings will come (one from the Middle East, one from the Near East, and one from Ethiopia) riding camels or dromedaries, to bring them gifts...
...But this year on Monte Adentro, they say that a fourth one has come ahead of them on a German sports car with Teutonic features...
I, honestly, think that I have not been such a good boy this year to have received all this...

View Image
Oh yeah! Cant wait to see those grown by you my friend.
If the last one was any indication we are all about to get sensory overload ha ha.
MM has a lot to answer for ha ha.

JohnnyChicago

and before i'll forget to thank you... :angelshug:
much respect & amazing grow you did...
it's only a little return for the original haze seeds that changed my life
together with Golli's o-haze from da 90'...
more is on your way soon...
many many thx for sharing the pic's and info's here!
loving it
cu

Really happy having contributed in making someones 2020 better MadMac. And I do wish you all the best for 2021!!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Oh yeah! Cant wait to see those grown by you my friend.
If the last one was any indication we are all about to get sensory overload ha ha.
MM has a lot to answer for ha ha.

Heh heh heh... That's my unhealthy intention, Tangwena... In some other thread they are already shaking...; they have until next June approx, to dig trenches deep enough to protect themselves from my planned massive Haze bombing by saturation...
In the end I end up getting kicked out of ICMag, he...

Now seriously; I am very grateful. There are a lot of seeds for someone like me, who usually only grows three plants a year...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh heh heh... That's my unhealthy intention, Tangwena... In some other thread they are already shaking...; they have until next June approx, to dig trenches deep enough to protect themselves from my planned massive Haze bombing by saturation...
In the end I end up getting kicked out of ICMag, he...

Now seriously; I am very grateful. There are a lot of seeds for someone like me, who usually only grows three plants a year...

You harvest more off one plant then some people do up an entire crop:groupwave:

funkyhorse

Mr MadMac
Hazy new year!
I am not sure if you realize how happy you are making some of us when we receive those little diamonds in the form of seeds, I also read you sent happiness all over the world in the form of pollen, it is so cool!!
Yesterday I pollinated some Fighting Buddha girls with a little coctel I succeded to obtain from 4 THH21 males, hopefully they will make some seed. Yesterday the last seed I sprouted of THH21 showed sex and it is a huge beast girl
It is very interesting the variety of phenos. I have 2 fast short columnar males and two branchy ones. The columnar ones were the first to produce pollen, I wonder if they give faster progeny. What kind of high is expected from the columnar phenos?
I am running also a repro of THH from Xiskito. In both THH repros girls are clearly much taller and bigger than the boys, is it a feature of the strain?
This is the boy I am cloning, is the latest to show sex and the latest to produce pollen. He is also the tallest and most vigorous one
picture.php

In the Star Crash original haze thread, I wondered what would be the best pot size to sex the hazes: 1,3 lts; 3,5lts; 5 liters or 10 liters
Well, in 10 liter pots they get too big for transplanting, you look at them from below by the time they sex and I dont like topping unless no choice. I should get a better pot for sexing which allow the roots to grow strong into another pot like a super ercole pot for uppotting
These are OHz90s the bigger one and in the back Seedsman Haze of your repro sexing in 10 liter pots.

picture.php

It is the first time in my life I sprouted more than 3 seeds per strain and I sprouted all the seeds I have from Ohz 90(100% success!!! Didnt miss not even one, they are all plants now!!) and Seedsman Hz(90% of them are plants today). They took a long time to reach to me, more than 6 months. I got very lucky with your stock, 20% of time they dont pass customs, it is very difficult to bring them in for some of us living in failed countries

This is going to be a hazy year for many of us thanks to you MadMac
Much health to everyone, and my biggest thanks to all pros and teachers who allow a newbie grower who sprouted his first seed 30 months ago to get decent ganja, I never expected to become a hobby grower and to love this hobby so much. It is against all odds.
But less of all I would never have expected to learn to grow through an internet forum, I never read any forum in my life. I took my first picture in my life 14 months ago with this new mobile. I never expected it would be such a great tool to learn and check. I hate taking pictures of people and situations but I love taking pictures of ganja. I cant believe at my age to keep learning so much, it is so cool. Learning keeps your mind, heart and soul young
Happy and Hazy 2021!!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr MadMac
Hazy new year!
I am not sure if you realize how happy you are making some of us when we receive those little diamonds in the form of seeds, I also read you sent happiness all over the world in the form of pollen, it is so cool!!
Yesterday I pollinated some Fighting Buddha girls with a little coctel I succeded to obtain from 4 THH21 males, hopefully they will make some seed. Yesterday the last seed I sprouted of THH21 showed sex and it is a huge beast girl
It is very interesting the variety of phenos. I have 2 fast short columnar males and two branchy ones. The columnar ones were the first to produce pollen, I wonder if they give faster progeny. What kind of high is expected from the columnar phenos?
I am running also a repro of THH from Xiskito. In both THH repros girls are clearly much taller and bigger than the boys, is it a feature of the strain?
This is the boy I am cloning, is the latest to show sex and the latest to produce pollen. He is also the tallest and most vigorous one
View Image

In the Star Crash original haze thread, I wondered what would be the best pot size to sex the hazes: 1,3 lts; 3,5lts; 5 liters or 10 liters
Well, in 10 liter pots they get too big for transplanting, you look at them from below by the time they sex and I dont like topping unless no choice. I should get a better pot for sexing which allow the roots to grow strong into another pot like a super ercole pot for uppotting
These are OHz90s the bigger one and in the back Seedsman Haze of your repro sexing in 10 liter pots.

View Image
It is the first time in my life I sprouted more than 3 seeds per strain and I sprouted all the seeds I have from Ohz 90(100% success!!! Didnt miss not even one, they are all plants now!!) and Seedsman Hz(90% of them are plants today). They took a long time to reach to me, more than 6 months. I got very lucky with your stock, 20% of time they dont pass customs, it is very difficult to bring them in for some of us living in failed countries

This is going to be a hazy year for many of us thanks to you MadMac
Much health to everyone, and my biggest thanks to all pros and teachers who allow a newbie grower who sprouted his first seed 30 months ago to get decent ganja, I never expected to become a hobby grower and to love this hobby so much. It is against all odds.
But less of all I would never have expected to learn to grow through an internet forum, I never read any forum in my life. I took my first picture in my life 14 months ago with this new mobile. I never expected it would be such a great tool to learn and check. I hate taking pictures of people and situations but I love taking pictures of ganja. I cant believe at my age to keep learning so much, it is so cool. Learning keeps your mind, heart and soul young
Happy and Hazy 2021!!

Keeping them in 2 L for the time being they’re holding well very easy to manage I can throw them around with these in the grow room

Latest posts

Latest posts