What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro 420 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello,

I've grown for 9 years since 2010.
Started in college, in a wardrobe.
Realized in that time, that growing is as much fun as smoking, for me.
A good hobby because I can see the results of my work and this gives me some kind of satisfaction which was missing from my daily job.
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because I recently bought a house and planning to build up a separated, hidden growroom.
This giveaway could be a chance to spare some money and start the project a bit earlier.
Anyway, I already have a plan for a lucky outcome, even without considering my project in short term.

Dank you
:dance013:

welcome. satisfication for big harvest and high smoking. lol:biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've grown indoor and outdoors over 20yrs, and would love to try Mars Hydro products again. I've got a SP 250 and definitely put my rep on it that it's a great light. I've already grew nice plants and continue to grow. I just don't have a lot of money and Mars Hydro SP 250 is a great light

:bump::bump:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I wanna try MarsHydro Grow Kit because it’s fun to see what it can produce!

I've grown for 4-5 years since the first time I sprouted a handful of bag seeds in a cardboard box partly filled with dirt. I was about 12. Used 4’ t12 lamps horizontally as a lid with no waterproof liner or vent, lined with foil. Grew pretty leaves I remember, no harvest.

Upon discovering an overgrown yard I made a sunlight clearing in the bush for a seed planted in a bucket filled half with sand and dirt.

First proper grow was at university where I set up an ebb + flow hydro tray with a sodium lamp. There were some unexpected events that season, all in all the harvest turned out great. Even finished the plants in the rafters with grape juice in the reservoir.

Picked up cannabis again following legalization and I personally feel less stigma associated with its use and more tolerance when cannabis is available over the counter.

With so many desirable varieties autoflowering hybrid and others readily available there is a plant for each niche.

Your Mars Hydro LEDs being the newest technology in horticulture lighting I've only had the opportunity to grow other fixtures so far. It will be exciting to see what records these new lights set.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2028830&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2028827&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2028831&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2028828&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2028829&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

welcome, :huggg: the plants look good.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Joy, since you bring up the 1st post:

Hey Joy,

You posted this on the 10th and now it is the 16th. Have you announced the winning criteria yet? No? Why? When will you mention the winning criteria?

I would say because it seems you like to "randomly" pick winners that have high post counts and that also post a lot of pictures. I noticed this on another one of your contests...

But, Good luck to those entering! :tiphat:

will anounce that later days. :biggrin:

brickweeder

Joy, since you bring up the 1st post:

Hey Joy,

You posted this on the 10th and now it is the 16th. Have you announced the winning criteria yet? No? Why? When will you mention the winning criteria?

I would say because it seems you like to "randomly" pick winners that have high post counts and that also post a lot of pictures. I noticed this on another one of your contests...

But, Good luck to those entering! :tiphat:
I imagine that anyone in the business of producing and supplying grow lights that does these give-away promos, would do so in a manner that will help future business, such as directing the promotional equipment to someone that is likely to post pics of or write about the given equipment in action, or otherwise use the equipment to open up new markets.

Contests like these where one has to write a story and the winner is based on the story are just not suited to random selection..if the winner was to be randomly chosen, there would be no point in writing your story to enter.

CBuDowski

Hi 👋 im italian but i started with my garden about ten years ago in Germany where i was for work,i started to grow my own cause i dont want to pay the mafia for my medicine.
Now im back in italy since 5 years and i have the same equipment,so i would renew and try your leds and spare some monney on my electrical bill.
Sorry for my english 🙏🏻🤞🇮🇹🌱

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I imagine that anyone in the business of producing and supplying grow lights that does these give-away promos, would do so in a manner that will help future business, such as directing the promotional equipment to someone that is likely to post pics of or write about the given equipment in action, or otherwise use the equipment to open up new markets.

Contests like these where one has to write a story and the winner is based on the story are just not suited to random selection..if the winner was to be randomly chosen, there would be no point in writing your story to enter.

right? i have won three contest so far,but have now bought 5 lights and 2 tents so it worked out well for them in that sense!

so i should win this contest too!:biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi 👋 im italian but i started with my garden about ten years ago in Germany where i was for work,i started to grow my own cause i dont want to pay the mafia for my medicine.
Now im back in italy since 5 years and i have the same equipment,so i would renew and try your leds and spare some monney on my electrical bill.
Sorry for my english 🙏🏻🤞🇮🇹🌱

Welcome, mate. :thank you:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Hey buddy. We would like to go with this criteria."The one who get most "Likes" will be the winner. If the story is good, there shoud be more "likes". But it is also not like that. So good luck to all. :bump:

imakandi

hello

grown for X MANY years
live SOMEWHERE

just finished a round with led
want try this lights and tent from mars hydro
:)
can do nice grow with mars hydro light and tent
you give me lights and tent
i give you nice grow logs
very simple
:dance013::huggg::laughing:
:woohoo:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
hello

grown for X MANY years
live SOMEWHERE

just finished a round with led
want try this lights and tent from mars hydro
can do nice grow with mars hydro light and tent
you give me lights and tent
i give you nice grow logs
very simple
:dance013::huggg::laughing:
:woohoo:

Welcome, buddy. good luck for you.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We would like to go with this criteria."The one who get most "Likes" will be the winner. If the story is good, there shoud be more "likes". But it is also not like that. So good luck to all. :bump::bump:

welldone

Hi Guys, Annual 420 giveaway will begin today!!:woohoo:

Theme: Share your real grow story to win MarsHydro grow kit
Pls write some sentences like this:
I've grown for xxx years since...
I was so happy to do grow works because...
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because...

Date: from 10 April to 22 April.
The winning criteria will be announced later days. :huggg:

We would like to go with this criteria."The one who get most "Likes" will be the winner. If the story is good, there shoud be more "likes". But it is also not like that. So good luck to all. :bump::bump:
a newbie like myself will not get many likes as just joined the forum and it looks like rules changed from this post above so for that reason im out :moon:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It really helps, when reading the eventual grow thread, if the winner has the ability to take photos and write sentences in English; readable ones. I know that sounds snobby and elitist, but it makes a difference to the number of people trying to follow it. Which makes a difference to the sales it will generate.
Just a personal observation.