What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Miasa Mura

Stunning.... did she have fat leaves at the start?

Thank you! The leaves were a little wider than I was expecting but not like an Afghan more like a hybrid. By the fifth node the leaves started to get more narrow and have stayed that way since.:skiiing:

harvestreaper

Veteran
mango /thai laos @ 16 weeks

picture.php

Element115

Looks like quality harvestreaper. How are the effects ?
Do you guys think is this one is a hybrid given the wide leaves at the start ?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Looks like quality harvestreaper. How are the effects ?
Do you guys think is this one is a hybrid given the wide leaves at the start ?

dont worry about the leaves its no unusual,,,same with some pure indicas having long quite narrow leaf sometime,, there just stereotypes,,,,the purple pheno in pic smells dark fruit mix with mango reminds me very much of some thais ive come across in past ,,effect is euphoric ,,energising,, visual changes its nice my only problem is this pheno dont seem to last long enough and that is the only aspect thats hybrid like ,,have to see if it improves with a cure and of course compare to others,,also worth considering my tolerance is very high so it might send someone else to the moon lol:tiphat:

Element115

dont worry about the leaves its no unusual,,,same with some pure indicas having long quite narrow leaf sometime,, there just stereotypes,,,,the purple pheno in pic smells dark fruit mix with mango reminds me very much of some thais ive come across in past ,,effect is euphoric ,,energising,, visual changes its nice my only problem is this pheno dont seem to last long enough and that is the only aspect thats hybrid like ,,have to see if it improves with a cure and of course compare to others,,also worth considering my tolerance is very high so it might send someone else to the moon lol:tiphat:
That'll be me visiting the moon with my low tolerance, Although growing up mostly all we could get was Thai based so I know what to expect at least.
One particular type that is most memorable tasted like burning rubbish and smelled like dirt , long brown loose foxtails and the most calming energetic and positive buzz Ill never forget.
Hope i find something similar here....

GreenAndFast

Are you planning to run it 12/12 all the way ?

Yeah, thats the plan for this run. I may adjust the dark period later in flower tho. I'm taking clones that I'm vegging. I've got a few NLD's that I'm running at the same time, hoping to cross them together. OTH,rasoli and highland lao all from RSC.

harvestreaper

Veteran
That'll be me visiting the moon with my low tolerance, Although growing up mostly all we could get was Thai based so I know what to expect at least.
One particular type that is most memorable tasted like burning rubbish and smelled like dirt , long brown loose foxtails and the most calming energetic and positive buzz Ill never forget.
Hope i find something similar here....

the effects you describe aint far off this purple pheno ,, it smells much nicer could see it even reaching blackcurrant after a cure ,,have two more phenos to try one is slightly purple other green both will be at least 18 week

harvestreaper

Veteran
I was surprised at the structure on the leaves, they seem to be getting thinner and thinner. They look positively hybrid compared with my OTH.

certainly not beyond the realms of reality for the thais to have crossed in more modern genetics to improve yeild time etc i mean it aint the 60s no more they have access to everything anyone else does and i cant really see them incorporating opinions of connoisseurs in the west into there breeding programs ,,, that being said the flo time flo structure and effects all appear typical sativa to me ,,

GreenAndFast

@harvestreaper. Yes totally agree. Im a fan of all plants no matter their quirks. Just an observation really.

Heres an OTH that was planted a week later. Huuuge leaves for its size.
picture.php

Element115

I’ll have to try the OTH at some point along with trsc Kerala and aces Ethiopian .... long time flowering sativas all the way the longer the better

Element115

Looking tasty there harvestreaper ... you mention black currant I got unmistakeable blue berries/Ribena from one yesterday.

I went back though my notes and see that I misreported my flower time here it’s actually 9 weeks even from 12/12 to 10/14 male still hasn’t produced any pollen but the girls have their legs open and are waiting !
picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
i cut the pheno 4 at over 30 weeks today it was just reflowering but the cutting off her is maturing normally and will done at around 18 weeks

Latest posts

Latest posts