What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendull C.

Veteran
So the overlying message here is that youre still getting fucked up the ass dry by Trump but at least now it's consensual. I get it now.

I don't think that's what is happening. I could be wrong. Have been before, will be again.

When was the last time any politician had an America first agenda? Instead of fucking us for foreign contributions and corruption? Point being you can say what you want about the cheeto bomb. At least its Americans first with him.

packerfan79

Veteran
I don't think that's what is happening. I could be wrong. Have been before, will be again.

When was the last time any politician had an America first agenda? Instead of fucking us for foreign contributions and corruption? Point being you can say what you want about the cheeto bomb. At least its Americans first with him.

Hey Wendull,

Democrats care for some Americans too. You know once they hop the border , kill a few Americans, get welfare, and get Amnesty .
:laughing:

packerfan79

Veteran

That's exactly what the leftist politicians say to the border hoppers. If you can't get Americans to vote for the insanity, just create new Americans who will.

Instead of make America great again, it's Make America 3rd world again. Either way they are both catchy slogans. :dance013:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
C'mon.......

Everyone here came from immigrants. These people are no different, except instead of seeing the Statue of Liberty they get some crappy border towns.

packerfan79

Veteran
C'mon.......

Everyone here came from immigrants. These people are no different, except instead of seeing the Statue of Liberty they get some crappy border towns.

C'mon, I know you are smart enough to know what you said is wrong. People who come here legally, and contribute to our society, are quite different than people who break in and demand special treatment. Because they are brown the law doesn't apply to them. You know since skin color doesn't matter until you decide to break the law with immunity.

You know like the idiot illegal alien who murdered the legal immigrant police officer. You know the guy who was released from custody, due to sanctuary state policies.

I try to understand your point of view, it's hard since it's so dark and smelly.

F

Frylock

Not demoralized, deranged.

You guys still don't get it. We rolled the cheeto bomb into D.C. as a fuck you to the one party system that has had us all over a barrel giving it to us dry for decades. Damn the consequences. :woohoo:

I completely get that part, about giving the middle finger to the establishment.... the damn the consequences part, well, not so much.

The America first part :biglaugh: this part has to be a joke?

All Donald is concerned with is himself, EVERYTHING is about himself, that is what the ~40% don't seem to see....

But hey, if you do see that and still pop a boner when you see him on TV, enjoy :huggg:

packerfan79

Veteran
I completely get that part, about giving the middle finger to the establishment.... the damn the consequences part, well, not so much.

The America first part :biglaugh: this part has to be a joke?

All Donald is concerned with is himself, EVERYTHING is about himself, that is what the ~40% don't seem to see....

But hey, if you do see that and still pop a boner when you see him on TV, enjoy :huggg:

No boners for the Donald, but I get chubby for Melania. Hub huba.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Allot of people get murdered by all kinds of people. Shit happens.

Trump wasn't too worried having illegals working at all his golf clubs until the spotlight shined on him.

C'mon, I know you are smart enough to know what you said is wrong. People who come here legally, and contribute to our society, are quite different than people who break in and demand special treatment. Because they are brown the law doesn't apply to them. You know since skin color doesn't matter until you decide to break the law with immunity.

You know like the idiot illegal alien who murdered the legal immigrant police officer. You know the guy who was released from custody, due to sanctuary state policies.

I try to understand your point of view, it's hard since it's so dark and smelly.

packerfan79

Veteran
Allot of people get murdered by all kinds of people. Shit happens.

Trump wasn't too worried having illegals working at all his golf clubs until the spotlight shined on him.

That's a pretty heartless thing to say. I don't think you would have the balls to say that to the family of the police officer killed by an illegal who had been in custody, but was released due to sanctuary state policies. I could be wrong. I hope I am not. It's easy to have assbackwards opinions behind a computer screen, not so much in the real world.

Trump also allowed blacks and Jews into Mar a Lago. Prior to his purchase of the property they were not allowed. So, mabey a few illegals slipped through. You are aware they use other people's ssn . You know a crime also know as identify theft. I highly doubt they actively pursued illegal aliens for employment.

If we used e-verify, and million dollar fines for hiring illegal aliens, the need for a wall pretty much disappears overnight. This will also drive wages up. If companies have to fight for a smaller pool of employees, they have to offer more. To me its a win-win. Seems like the only way to restore the middle class.

Malato

That's a pretty heartless thing to say. I don't think you would have the balls to say that to the family of the police officer killed by an illegal who had been in custody, but was released due to sanctuary state policies. I could be wrong. I hope I am not. It's easy to have assbackwards opinions behind a computer screen, not so much in the real world.

Trump also allowed blacks and Jews into Mar a Lago. Prior to his purchase of the property they were not allowed. So, mabey a few illegals slipped through. You are aware they use other people's ssn . You know a crime also know as identify theft. I highly doubt they actively pursued illegal aliens for employment.

If we used e-verify, and million dollar fines for hiring illegal aliens, the need for a wall pretty much disappears overnight. This will also drive wages up. If companies have to fight for a smaller pool of employees, they have to offer more. To me its a win-win. Seems like the only way to restore the middle class.

It's not a win win when the produce is rotting in the fields. The only way to get Americans off there ass to do that work would be paying them much higher, then your domestic fruits and veggies are to expensive followed by companies having to import from abroad. Then we have the choice of tariffs or letting our farm, construction and other industry's fail and the dominoes continue to fall. Most immigrants I've met work harder then 90% of my fellow Americans. They don't get government benefits on the contrary they live in 3 bed room houses with 8 people even though they're making 2-3k a month, reason being they're sending there money home to support there families. Those are the type of people I want to invite to my country not expel.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've seen numbers showing lower crime rates with illegals than other segments. That's my point. No need to stretch it into something else.

Two country clubs reported mass firings of illegals. Here's one and you can dig for the other if you want.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/27/trump-national-golf-club-fires-12-illegal-immigran/

It seems more important to build a big wall with some idiots name on it in gold letters. Having a workable immigration system and getting the farm work done is the furthest thing from their minds.

packerfan79

Veteran
I've seen numbers showing lower crime rates with illegals than other segments. That's my point. No need to stretch it into something else.

Two country clubs reported mass firings of illegals. Here's one and you can dig for the other if you want.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/27/trump-national-golf-club-fires-12-illegal-immigran/

It seems more important to build a big wall with some idiots name on it in gold letters. Having a workable immigration system and getting the farm work done is the furthest thing from their minds.

One death is to many. Period, I bet you change your mind if it was someone you love. Again, the real world.

I have worked with guys who used to pick fruit in Indio, they are hardworkers for sure. The made 250 a day 10 years ago. Only a handful of prevailing wage jobs pay anywhere near that, for me. Don't act like millions of Americans would kill for that kind of money. They work 4-6 months and go home with a fat wad of cash.

So he was wrong to fire the illegals? I don't get your logic. He's wrong to employ them and he's wrong to fire them . So, essentially he's wrong no matter what. That's the TDS flaring up again.

Badfishy1

Wanna come to America and do my bidding? Cool, do it legally. In the mean time I’ll pay $5/mo more and have an American mow my lawn

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One guy worked for trump for 18 years. Several were employed more than 5 years. One guy stated his fake documents didn't look good enough to be hired so they sent him back two more times to get better looking fake documents. The point is that the guy is hypocrite.

Like I said, I've seen stats showing lower crime rates for illegals over other segments. Real world.

We're not going to agree here. It happens. Life goes on.

Go Pats.

One death is to many. Period, I bet you change your mind if it was someone you love. Again, the real world.

I have worked with guys who used to pick fruit in Indio, they are hardworkers for sure. The made 250 a day 10 years ago. Only a handful of prevailing wage jobs pay anywhere near that, for me. Don't act like millions of Americans would kill for that kind of money. They work 4-6 months and go home with a fat wad of cash.

So he was wrong to fire the illegals? I don't get your logic. He's wrong to employ them and he's wrong to fire them . So, essentially he's wrong no matter what. That's the TDS flaring up again.

Badfishy1

www.freebeacon.com/issues/virginia-dems-attempt-to-pass-bill-allowing-abortions-up-to-40-weeks/amp/

Evidently mueller and the dems have figured out they have nothing on Trump so are going to take it out on new born children. The absolute degenerate state of the left

packerfan79

Veteran
One guy worked for trump for 18 years. Several were employed more than 5 years. One guy stated his fake documents didn't look good enough to be hired so they sent him back two more times to get better looking fake documents. The point is that the guy is hypocrite.

Like I said, I've seen stats showing lower crime rates for illegals over other segments. Real world.

We're not going to agree here. It happens. Life goes on.

Go Pats.

I am sure Trump personally handled the highring of landscapers, maids, and dishwashers.

Trumps not the only hypocrite, eh, buddy. Are you going to give up those rifles when Kamala comes a knocking.

It's to bad Kamala is such a moron, she's pretty hot for her age.
Go Rams, sort of, oh hell as long as Brady loses I don't really care. Just hoping for a decent game.

redlaser

Veteran
www.freebeacon.com/issues/virginia-dems-attempt-to-pass-bill-allowing-abortions-up-to-40-weeks/amp/

Evidently mueller and the dems have figured out they have nothing on Trump so are going to take it out on new born children. The absolute degenerate state of the left

Mueller is now writing abortion bills?

Don’t think you can abort a new born, terminology changes at point of birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts