What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
I've seen numbers showing lower crime rates with illegals than other segments.

No you didn't. Or they were wrong....or more than likely you are referring to the crime rate of "legal immigrants". Not illegal. BIG fucking difference.

Think about it pal...being "illegal"...they had to , wait for it...break a law !

The second they walked into this country they broke federal law.

Your "numbers' are junk

vta

Veteran
picture.php

'Boogieman'

It's not crime and murder I worry about, I'm 1 hour from Chicago and hear about it every day. I'm worried about jobs preferring to pay lower wages because people are willing to work for lower wages. Before people say they only work jobs Americans don't want that is not always the case. Where I live in Indiana many work factory jobs and actually collect a check. Several places have lowered their pay to 10 an hour some pay more but offer little raises or benefits. Many places pay good yes, even for felons but I'm worried one day things will dry up. I'm also not a fan of heroin which much comes from south of the boarder, lost many friends to that shit. If a wall and other boarder security measures slows the flow of heroin I will not complain.

vta

Veteran
NATO Agrees To $100 Billion Thanks To President Trump

In response to the president’s demands that European allies should have to take more financial responsibility, NATO states have agreed to increase defense spending to the tune of $100 billion.

The alliance’s secretary general Jens Stoltenberg said on Sunday that NATO had heard President Trump’s call for non-US members to shoulder a greater financial burden “loud and clear” and that allies are “stepping up.”

Mr. Stoltenberg said member states had agreed to add $100 billion over the next two years.

President Trump made no secret of his disgust over the unfair arrangement. He has repeatedly stated that other members of NATO do not meet their spending commitments, and called them “delinquent’ during the summit in Brussels.

When the president questioned NATO’s value to the United States, he caused outrage among globalists. The New York Times claimed that ‘sources’ said the president was talking with advisors about withdrawing from the alliance altogether.

Speaking on Fox News, Mr. Stoltenberg praised Trump’s stance, saying “President Trump has been very clear. He is committed to NATO… but at the same time he has clearly stated that NATO allies need to invest more.”

“So we see some real money and real results, and we see that a clear message from President Trump is having an impact. NATO allies have heard the president loud and clear. NATO allies are stepping up,” the former Norwegian prime minister said.

“What he’s doing is to help us adapt the alliance, which we need,” he added. “This is a clear message to Russia and I think they see that.”

Member nations agreed in 2014—Under Obama—to spend two percent of their gross domestic products on defense by 2024. However, only four out of 29 member countries have already met the condition, and only half expected to reach it.

Later that day, the president tweeted, “Jens Stoltenberg, NATO Secretary General, just stated that because of me NATO has been able to raise far more money than ever before from its members after many years of decline. It’s called burden sharing. Also, more united. Dems & Fake News like to portray the opposite!”

Jens Stoltenberg, NATO Secretary General, just stated that because of me NATO has been able to raise far more money than ever before from its members after many years of decline. It’s called burden sharing. Also, more united. Dems & Fake News like to portray the opposite!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 27, 2019

waters-impeach-01-1600x832-e1526140125892.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nancy Pelosi, am I the only one that thinks she has a great rack?

Trump, anyone else notice signs of adult autism?

They are all out for themselves and not for any of us certainly. Who would have thought cannabis lovers would have forgotten this.

Taxation is theft.

Elon Musk might be right its all a hologram.

We'll probably all be bickering when an extinction level asteroid hits. Maybe best to start over and give life one more chance. There may be time to get it right before the sun destroys us all.

Usa, richest country on the planet, they wont let me see the doc for thyroid meds to stop my irregular heart beat until I can pay em.

I think Fukushima fucked me up... Maybe it was the water...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Canada's fucked up too. I'm away on holiday and my daughter is home. She went to a medical clinic and they refused to treat her (strep throat) because she's under 18 and there was no adult with her!!!

Puckered or not, I'm going to rip them a new asshole when I get back.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
NATO Agrees To $100 Billion Thanks To President Trump

In response to the president’s demands .....
We're just building nukes. We need them anyway because we can't trust the US anymore. Sure, they may elect a nice guy who wants to be friends again, but what about the next one, or the one after that? So fuck it... time to build up.

I know... The Queen owns nukes. Still, time to do it ourselves.

Ya... your guy did that too.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
It's not crime and murder I worry about, I'm 1 hour from Chicago and hear about it every day. I'm worried about jobs preferring to pay lower wages because people are willing to work for lower wages. Before people say they only work jobs Americans don't want that is not always the case. Where I live in Indiana many work factory jobs and actually collect a check. Several places have lowered their pay to 10 an hour some pay more but offer little raises or benefits. Many places pay good yes, even for felons but I'm worried one day things will dry up. I'm also not a fan of heroin which much comes from south of the boarder, lost many friends to that shit. If a wall and other boarder security measures slows the flow of heroin I will not complain.

You should worry about it. Unless you don't mind living in São Paulo USA. Poverty breeds crime. Until US voters learn that, expect it to get way way worse.

Badfishy1

True. At this point the dems are promoting infanticide. Feel better kiddo? Your party is promoting the killing of born children because their mother is a whore and might have ‘mental health’ issues... interesting how the left will fight for the rights of an unborn sea turtle but will kill a new born child. But I guess if there was a way for planned parenthood to sell fetal sea turtle tissues, the left would abandon that fight for monetary gain too

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You know, I keep moving further to the left. Not because I'm a liberal, because the right only has hyperbally, scare mogering and half thruths.

Please provide me a link to this supposed infanticide.

I really really do want to understand, but all i get for answers are shit responses.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
oh well then be my guest.

Just ignore the people on the street killing you for a buck. It's not bad enough to care about it yet so let that cancer grow baby.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I am sure Trump personally handled the highring of landscapers, maids, and dishwashers.

Pleading ignorance?

Trumps not the only hypocrite, eh, buddy. Are you going to give up those rifles when Kamala comes a knocking.

I'm in the most restrictive state. It's only a problem if you have a violent crime history. I'm ok with that.

It's to bad Kamala is such a moron, she's pretty hot for her age.
Go Rams, sort of, oh hell as long as Brady loses I don't really care. Just hoping for a decent game.

Right wingers had their day with trump. The idiocracy from this administration will be remembered for decades. The funny thing is that they are too stupid to cut their losses and the hole keeps getting deeper and deeper. As the trail of felons heads to the top, it will be interesting to see who stays on and falls in the hole with him. The true republicans are so damaged that the left will be able to do anything they want. This time the successor to the Affordable Care Act will be made bulletproof and irrevocable not only by legislation but by the voters.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You know, I keep moving further to the left. Not because I'm a liberal, because the right only has hyperbally, scare mogering and half thruths.

Please provide me a link to this supposed infanticide.

I really really do want to understand, but all i get for answers are shit responses.

Do not lean toward the left. The important part is not supporting the right.

Once both wings are gone seeing clearly will be alot easier.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do not lean toward the left. The important part is not supporting the right.

Once both wings are gone seeing clearly will be alot easier.

if you are not leaning left, then the far right goes unchallenged despite being in the minority. it is, once again, a matter of picking the lesser of evils. i hate it, but it is true...sorry.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
if you are not leaning left, then the far right goes unchallenged despite being in the minority. it is, once again, a matter of picking the lesser of evils. i hate it, but it is true...sorry.

The whole problem is that the right moved way further to the right. This is the reason for the huge divide and increase in partisanship. What was left now looks more like far left.

packerfan79

Veteran

I get you don't like trump. Understandable. But you support the insanity. How many insane things have come from the left which holds away over 95% of media. The far right amounts to a couple thousand people on a good day. Even the idiots on the far right don't support abortion before, during, and after birth. They don't support 11 year olds dancing in drag for money, in a bar. They don't support 11 trillion in new spending annually. They don't support outlawing all semi-automatic rifles. They dont support illegal immigrants killing American police officers. Honestly, other than offensive memes, I don't think anyone knows what they do support.

You're free to support whoever you choose, but to say the far right goes unchecked is crazy. You don't need to check a group so small they couldn't fill a McDonald's, they have no influence, or power.

The extremist Democrats (but I repeat myself). Maintain control of 95% of the media. A vast majority of Academia, and now k-12 also. When you lean left you leave this monstrosity of insanity unchecked. Don't worry CNN, MSNBC, CBS,NBC,ABC,NPR,WAPO,NYT,LAT, and many more leftist media will check the Far right as they haphazardly comb the woods for the reasons Hillary didn't win.

I use the word insanity, because it's uncothed to tell people they are voting for evil. Unless of course they don't lean left then its fine. Just ask the kids from Covington.

Malato

Even the idiots on the far right don't support abortion before, during, and after birth. They don't support 11 year olds dancing in drag for money, in a bar. They don't support 11 trillion in new spending annually. They don't support outlawing all semi-automatic rifles. They dont support illegal immigrants killing American police officers. Honestly, other than offensive memes, I don't think anyone knows what they do support.

Just as politicians on the right deny global warming, are anti gay rights etc I know that doesn't mean I can paint everyone on the 'right' with such a big brush. Not one person on the left that I know supports illegals killing cops, prob only half are for an assault weapons ban, and same with abortion. Until we on both sides start to realize we this we will never be able to find middle ground

'Boogieman'

You should worry about it. Unless you don't mind living in São Paulo USA. Poverty breeds crime. Until US voters learn that, expect it to get way way worse.

I guess my point was I'm not worried about getting killed by a Mexican where I live but between wages dropping and heroin killing many my age I do believe a wall and other boarder security measures would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts