What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
Corporate supporters? You don’t think the DNC as a whole was comp’d by Middle East money? What has always perplexed me is the amount of money hillary, while championing as the woman’s rights candidate, accepted from nations with the WORST track record of women’s rights around the world. But not only was she ok with it, the woman who supported her ‘cause’ didn’t mind a bit. Be similar to campaigning on legalization while my biggest contributors were big pharma and The community being A OK with it

I think we each know the oil wealthy Mid Eastern countries poured money back money back into both democratic and republican public relations firms with a golden funnel.
I very much doubt that most women who supported her, had any clue as to how compromised she was.
At the same time, I have to point out that the corporate has effectively bought out and through the primary process replaced traditional republicans with corporate drones.
I look at the rate of the corporate erosion and wonder to what extent
democracy will be a part of our future.

Maximus50

that is about far off as you can be
what it appears they have found is so large that the Mueller office is choking on it
remember Allen Weisselberg? the Trump Organization CFO
granted outright immunity - that is very, very rare
we haven't even gone down that road publicly, what he has probably boggles the mind

It’s actually not rare at all. When the Hillary stuff was going down there were countless people who were granted ammunity. Linda Rice, Huma, and many more. The other side of immunity is that if you say something, that incriminates you, you can not be charged. That’s why Flynn was charged with lying. He did not have full immunity. That guy was just smart by getting immunity before saying anything. So it really proves nothing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Impeachment =Liberal pipe dream. Carry on now.

Y'know, There seems to be some logic to the way the trump circle is getting picked off. After Stone, I think the next round of busts is going to be even closer to trump. May Kush gets picked off next.

'Boogieman'

Y'know, There seems to be some logic to the way the trump circle is getting picked off. After Stone, I think the next round of busts is going to be even closer to trump. May Kush gets picked off next.

I believe people will go to jail, that will not effect Trump's support from Republicans. The Senate will not impeach Trump.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I believe people will go to jail, that will not effect Trump's support from Republicans. The Senate will not impeach Trump.

It really depends on how much they have.

General Flynn must have given up some pretty good stuff to be assured of no jail time. If it looks real bad, senators will opt to save their own careers first.

St. Phatty

I remember the 2 times when we had a similar situation.

One was Watergate.

There was a "circling of the sharks, blood in the water" type feeling.

There was a similar frenzied feeling with the Clinton impeachment.

but with more of a feeling that it was a ridiculous politics drive thing.

Of course, some would say that about a possible Trump impeachment.

Badfishy1

Nah I think kush and co are still a ways off. Still too much low hanging fruit like Corsi and yes probably Alex Jones... I think once Kush and co start getting targeted that is a shot across the bow to people OTHER than trump.

And GRY, I dont dispute oil money lubing both sides of the shitshow. Not one bit. However I believe big oil pulled the strings in the DNC not American corporations as their money was a bit more plentiful and the source a bit more hidden

'Boogieman'

It really depends on how much they have.

General Flynn must have given up some pretty good stuff to be assured of no jail time. If it looks real bad, senators will opt to save their own careers first.

Im surrounded by Trump voters, not one will believe Trump is guilty of anything trust me. If Muller was investigating Hillary with an all Republican team of FBI agents not many Democrats would believe if she was guilty. Republican senators will never commit political suicide aka impeachment because gop voters are already convinced Muller is on a which hunt, destroying Podesta's documents, charging people for lying to congress when Hillary's people did the same, no investigation into Bill meeting attorney general Loretta lynch, an all Democrat team investigating Republicans. I understand you don't like what im saying but just think about it for a minute. One thing Trump did not lie about, he could shoot someone without loosing much support.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nah I think kush and co are still a ways off. Still too much low hanging fruit like Corsi and yes probably Alex Jones... I think once Kush and co start getting targeted that is a shot across the bow to people OTHER than trump.

I wouldn't rule that out.

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not. More like a matter of when.

St. Phatty

I wouldn't rule that out.

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not. More like a matter of when.

Too bad we can't bet on it.

The news geek's version of Fantasy Football.

The Impeachment of Trump

oh it feels GOOD just to TYPE it. :woohoo:

Would like to see more sexual innuendo, a la Clinton.

+ something else to bet on.

Maybe Trump will have a Come to Jesus moment, and make friends with the Democrats.

I mean they sort of took one small step in that direction. Unfortunately the Democrats were crowing - Bad Form.

+ the Democrats aren't really who Trump needs to make friends with.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Pelosi is getting ready to launch impeachment proceedings imo.

Nah, not yet. First she's going to show that Nunes ran interference for trump and obstructed the House investigations, then she'll wait to show that by the House doing their mandated job of oversight that obstruction at the Presidential level occurred.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There won’t be a ‘trial’... IF there is a trial it will be thrown out. Irrefutable FACT incoming. FISA ‘evidence’ (trump dossier) was KNOWN at time of presentation to be unreliable. Now 2 FBI officials have stated under oath to congress without the dossier, a FISA warrant wouldn’t have been issued. You can distort anything to fit your narrative, but this FACT cannot be worked around. If you are wondering the timing and raid of Stone, in typical FBI fashion, this was nothing more than a narrative change in media. Second official claims FBI didn’t have enough evidence for FISA, 12 hours later photo-op narrative change raid comes. Just like papadopolous was arrested right after LP/PS texts are dropped. Just a coincidence I’m sure

the "unreliable" dossier you so disdain has, for the most part, been verified by other sources. yet you continue to whistle past the graveyard because you don't like what it contains. there was an investigation underway before the dossier became available, & FISA courts are not fools. the source of information does not rule out the information being solid, in spite of what you wish ...carry on.:laughing:

Badfishy1

the "unreliable" dossier you so disdain has, for the most part, been verified by other sources. yet you continue to whistle past the graveyard because you don't like what it contains. there was an investigation underway before the dossier became available, & FISA courts are not fools. the source of information does not rule out the information being solid, in spite of what you wish ...carry on.:laughing:

So Andrew McCabe ADMITTING UNDER OATH the dossier was false means nothing. Once again you are talking out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up. And this was verified AGAIN by another FBI whistleblower. Fools? No. Politically motivated? Yes. And fuck off with the source not mattering. You have no idea how this shit works. If the source didn’t matter, literally ANYBODY could submit ANYTHING and have a FISA warrant issued. Research before you start your bullshit boomer. Your TDS is frightening

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Im surrounded by Trump voters, not one will believe Trump is guilty of anything trust me. If Muller was investigating Hillary with an all Republican team of FBI agents not many Democrats would believe if she was guilty. Republican senators will never commit political suicide aka impeachment because gop voters are already convinced Muller is on a which hunt, destroying Podesta's documents, charging people for lying to congress when Hillary's people did the same, no investigation into Bill meeting attorney general Loretta lynch, an all Democrat team investigating Republicans. I understand you don't like what im saying but just think about it for a minute. One thing Trump did not lie about, he could shoot someone without loosing much support.

sorry, but it is not an "all democrat team" investigating drumph. it is obvious to everyone except you & one or two others on here that want to pretend that the sun comes up out of the crack of his ass...:laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So Andrew McCabe ADMITTING UNDER OATH the dossier was false means nothing. Once again you are talking out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up. And this was verified AGAIN by another FBI whistleblower. Fools? No. Politically motivated? Yes. Research before you start your bullshit boomer

McCabe did no work on the dossier. that was done by a former British intelligence officer with loads of contacts in Russia. and it was not originally ordered done by Democrats. did they continue financing it after original customers dropped it? yes. there is plenty of back-up available if you want to look for it. i can see you are getting tired of having your lies called out in public. you have much in common with dRumph it seems...:biggrin: probably have "small hands" as well.:laughing:

vta

Veteran
i can see you are getting tired of having your lies called out in public. you have much in common with dRumph it seems...:biggrin: probably have "small hands" as well.:laughing:

Nice ! What a BURN :hotbounce

the "unreliable" dossier you so disdain has, for the most part, been verified by other sources. yet you continue to whistle past the graveyard because you don't like what it contains.

HAHAHAHAHA.....you have now DESTROYED ...... ANY credibility you had. So SAD !

"been verified by other sources"

:bigeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.