What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Speaking of Nixon, I wonder how many of the Trumplodytes on here defending everything trump does still think Nixon didn't do nothing wrong. All the while spewing the RWNJ bullshit spiel about Clinton i.e. Seth Rich, Uranium 1, "illegal" server, Clinton Foundation, Whitewater murders, Pizzagate etc. etc etc. You know all those stories that if they had any sort of critical thinking skills along with any kind of actual fact finding skills could find that all that nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. Hell even Fox News has debunked that crap!

Congrats kid... you officially have swallowed the whole DNC/MSM ‘conspiracy’ narrative you’ve been sucking dry... and no not just the tip you need to floss the brown n curlys out. Let me turn on CNN then fact check snopes for your NPC programming fact finding... Fucking ignorant sheep

Last edited:
I

Ignignokt

You guys seem to think people make their mind up over Trump from what we SEE of him on TV, and most people watch all different channels.... we don't think he's a pitiful specimen from what the commentators on either channel say, but from the video footage.
The vast amount of people with no political ideology watch him and think 'What the hell is wrong with this moron?'

Look at some of these things he has said,

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

Especially this one :covereyes: :crazy:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ump-military-pay-increases-wrong-size-timing/

Shalako

You guys seem to think people make their mind up over Trump from what we SEE of him on TV, and most people watch all different channels.... we don't think he's a pitiful specimen from what the commentators on either channel say, but from the video footage.
The vast amount of people with no political ideology watch him and think 'What the hell is wrong with this moron?'

Look at some of these things he has said,

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

Especially this one :covereyes: :crazy:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ump-military-pay-increases-wrong-size-timing/

:laughing: POLITIFACT...You can't get any more left than that bogus crap!

I

Ignignokt

Trump is a billionaire. Are you?
Trump had a hit TV show and is now POTUS.
What have you achieved?

Trump inherited $400+ million from his dad, not the 1 million he has claimed on TV.
Whether he goes to jail or is impeached. or nothing, i believe he will be exposed as a lifetime fraud.
That is what would be entertaining and ironic because of how he is such an epic, epic ego-douche.
I think we're all interested to see how Days of Our Lives 'Whitehouse Edition' plays out.
Maybe more so from other countries' perspective?

Spaventa

Veteran
Claims like that require proof. Show me that proof please.
Lots of people inherit fortunes and end up in debt.
I imagine negotiating skills, or lack of, are a factor in that. Trump has multiplied whatever he inherited.
Trump inherited $400+ million from his dad, not the 1 million he has claimed on TV.
Whether he goes to jail or is impeached. or nothing, i believe he will be exposed as a lifetime fraud.
That is what would be entertaining and ironic because of how he is such an epic, epic ego-douche.
I think we're all interested to see how Days of Our Lives 'Whitehouse Edition' plays out.
Maybe more so from other countries' perspective?

I

Ignignokt

:laughing: POLITIFACT...You can't get any more left than that bogus crap!

Who cares which side you think these people's political preference is, the quotes from Trump are what he said, it doesn't matter what spin the article puts on it, he said those things.... that's the reality, he said the things.

But you guys will believe what you want to.

Spaventa

Veteran
I’ve looked at the quotes and Trump didn’t say he got them 10%. He said he told them to make it 10%.

He never claimed it was in a single year either. What he did imply is that he had given them a raise of roughly 10%. At 2.4% per year times 4 years he will have overseen a raise of 9.6% for the troops in his first term.
His jet lag at the time accounts for his inaccuracy over previous pay rises, before his presidency.
The dems were on vacations relaxing and enjoying themselves at the time and give no fucks whatsoever about the troops Trump went to see. The hypocrisy is just typical of dumbocrats and their media shills.

igrowone

Veteran
good morning vietnam! or maybe it just feels like we're back in 1969
thoughts on Trump times, and just how rich he is(was?)
billionaire? maybe, those tax returns may come out
but what can happen to Trump? - he could lose EVERYTHING
money, family, it's that deep of a shit hole he's made for himself
what was this man thinking of when he decided to run for president?
that's the problem, he wasn't thinking

Maximus50

Quite a spirited topic. Let’s not forget people no matter what side of the political spectrum we are on we are all Americans. That’s a common bond to keep in mind. Over 2 years ago Mueller was appointed as special council to investigate whether Trump had the Russians assist him in rigging the election. So since then they apparently have found nothing to tie him to it or else it would have been brought forth by now. So Pandora’s box was open to investigate everything and anything. So far we have Flynn caught in a lie, whether intentional or unintentional. Manafort who cheated on taxes and money laundering, Cohen who ran an illegal cabbie token scheme, and Stone who tried to get information from Wikileaks, which is not illegal. Oh and throw in the Story Danials affair of 10 or 15 years ago. Trump has done nothing wrong thus far that has been proven in a court of law. He has not been charged with anything. Yet he’s been already judged by the media of everything and anything. Politics is a dirty business. The things done by politicians would make the Mafia look like a kindergarten class. Both parties are corrupt and if you dig deep enough you could probably put every one of them in jail. Everyone, everyone has skeletons in their closet. Heck most people growing here are possibly doing it illegally. Clinton was supposed to win, Trump had no chance, but the American people voted him in. He is the POTOS. The Democrats can’t deal with it so they will do everything in their power to destroy his Presidency. I don’t like his ego maniac ways but what he is trying to implement is good for this country IMHO. Don’t forget we all are brothers and sisters in this great Country. I think the Democrats and the media is doing an excellent job in destroying this country and they don’t care if they blow it up as long as they end up in power eventually.

igrowone

Veteran
... So since then they apparently have found nothing to tie him to it or else it would have been brought forth by now....

that is about far off as you can be
what it appears they have found is so large that the Mueller office is choking on it
remember Allen Weisselberg? the Trump Organization CFO
granted outright immunity - that is very, very rare
we haven't even gone down that road publicly, what he has probably boggles the mind

igrowone

Veteran
Do you see the problem you have?

that's not a problem, it's proper caution on commenting on legal cases in process
you can't be sure what's going on inside a prosecution
or if you are you are toast if caught
this is 'entertainment', speculating on what is going to happen
though entertaining is probably not the right word any more

Spaventa

Veteran
You didn’t just offer your own opinion, you started by refuting someone else’s. That takes you into debate territory where you require arguments and proof. What “appears” to be the case or “probably” happened is not sufficient to win a debate let alone remove a president from office.
that's not a problem, it's proper caution on commenting on legal cases in process
you can't be sure what's going on inside a prosecution
or if you are you are toast if caught
this is 'entertainment', speculating on what is going to happen
though entertaining is probably not the right word any more

igrowone

Veteran
You didn’t just offer your own opinion, you started by refuting someone else’s. That takes you into debate territory where you require arguments and proof.

then the proof is the Trump CFO is being given immunity
that's on the public record
it wasn't given on a whim, and there is a very small list of people who he can rat on
that's the Trump family

Spaventa

Veteran
then the proof is the Trump CFO is being given immunity
that's on the public record
it wasn't given on a whim, and there is a very small list of people who he can rat on
that's the Trump family

No it is not. Here, save yourself some time and wasted hope.

proof. n. confirmation of a fact by evidence. In a trial, proof is what the trier of the fact (jury or judge without a jury) needs to become satisfied that there is "a preponderance of the evidence" in civil (non-criminal) cases and the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" in criminal prosecutions.
proof - Legal Dictionary | Law.com

If facts congruent with accusations were proof, then the 200 million Pelosi has is proof of high crimes and unprecedented corruption by her and her dem accomplices.

igrowone

Veteran
No it is not. Here, save yourself some time and wasted hope.

proof. n. confirmation of a fact by evidence. In a trial, proof is what the trier of the fact (jury or judge without a jury) needs to become satisfied that there is "a preponderance of the evidence" in civil (non-criminal) cases and the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" in criminal prosecutions.
proof - Legal Dictionary | Law.com

we haven't had a trial yet
so the evidence hasn't been presented yet, patience
i merely point out that there is only 1 plausible interpretation of the Trump CFO being given immunity
for example when the mob boss's accountant is given immunity, there's no doubt what's coming next
so i'll concede your point there has been no trial yet

Spaventa

Veteran
we haven't had a trial yet
so the evidence hasn't been presented yet, patience
i merely point out that there is only 1 plausible interpretation of the Trump CFO being given immunity
for example when the mob boss's accountant is given immunity, there's no doubt what's coming next
so i'll concede your point there has been no trial yet

“Probably” and “appears” wont get it into court. You need a good enough case in the first place. His arrogance and his stupid hairstyle are currently your most solid arguments but neither is impeachable I’m afraid.

There is more chance of you changing your mind completely and becoming a Trumper than him being taken down, as things stand today.

Status
Not open for further replies.