What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

'Boogieman'

sorry, but it is not an "all democrat team" investigating drumph. it is obvious to everyone except you & one or two others on here that want to pretend that the sun comes up out of the crack of his ass...:laughing:

Name a single Republican involved in the investigation that Mueller hired, ill be waiting...

'Boogieman'

the "unreliable" dossier you so disdain has, for the most part, been verified by other sources. yet you continue to whistle past the graveyard because you don't like what it contains. there was an investigation underway before the dossier became available, & FISA courts are not fools. the source of information does not rule out the information being solid, in spite of what you wish ...carry on.:laughing:

Not verified, and you take information from any source you come across? Lol, it all makes sense now, enjoy your Buzzfeed.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Name a single Republican involved in the investigation that Mueller hired, ill be waiting...

Sounds like a Rush spin job. Sure, all their names and political persuasions are published along with their bios, their SS#, and their kids names.

DOJ are professional career people, 20 - 40 years in and hired under regimes of both parties.

'Boogieman'

Sounds like a Rush spin job. Sure, all their names and political persuasions are published along with their bios, their SS#, and their kids names.

DOJ are professional career people, 20 - 40 years in and hired under regimes of both parties.

I get that, im no rush fan either can't listen to pointless babbling all the time. Im convinced myself it is strange most investigating Trump are pretty biased against him. I really believe if a a team of Republicans were investigating Obama many would be upset, and you would have the right saying shit real similar to what you just said, and I would think that is equally wrong. If I was running a investigative that is deep into politics I would want a team equal with dems and reps just so people don't think it's biased in the first place, would you do the same?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So then keeper of all knowledge, tell us...what republicans are investigating Trump.

Better yet...how about Jeannie Rhee. Tell us about her, genius.

so, you are so stupid as to think that all FBI agents & career prosecutors/judges are all Democrats? what a fruitloop, lol.:laughing: don't have a clue who Jeannie Rhee is. please expound...i'm not going down any of your rabbit holes.:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not verified, and you take information from any source you come across? Lol, it all makes sense now, enjoy your Buzzfeed.

don't watch Buzzfeed, don't even know where to look for it if i wanted to. don't leave Fox "news" on while i sleep to indoctrinate myself either.:laughing: face it; if God was to appear & tell you Trump did it, you would cry "FAKE NEWS, he is LYING!" :biggrin: there IS NO source that you would believe, is there? if dRumph confessed you would claim that he was being blackmailed to protect his wife & children...:moon:

'Boogieman'

don't watch Buzzfeed, don't even know where to look for it if i wanted to. don't leave Fox "news" on while i sleep to indoctrinate myself either.:laughing: face it; if God was to appear & tell you Trump did it, you would cry "FAKE NEWS, he is LYING!" :biggrin: there IS NO source that you would believe, is there? if dRumph confessed you would claim that he was being blackmailed to protect his wife & children...:moon:

............:chin:

Attachments

• ok-buddy-if-you-say-so.jpg
    ok-buddy-if-you-say-so.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I get that, im no rush fan either can't listen to pointless babbling all the time. Im convinced myself it is strange most investigating Trump are pretty biased against him. I really believe if a a team of Republicans were investigating Obama many would be upset, and you would have the right saying shit real similar to what you just said, and I would think that is equally wrong. If I was running a investigative that is deep into politics I would want a team equal with dems and reps just so people don't think it's biased in the first place, would you do the same?

It's probably reasonable to think that trump has made allot of enemies in Washington on both sides. He has attacked the DOJ, FBI and press relentlessly. Hard to imagine that someone can insult and piss people off that bad without some payback. You would have to be so squeaky clean to get away with it and we know that is not the case.

'Boogieman'

It's probably reasonable to think that trump has made allot of enemies in Washington on both sides. He has attacked the DOJ, FBI and press relentlessly. Hard to imagine that someone can insult and piss people off that bad without some payback. You would have to be so squeaky clean to get away with it and we know that is not the case.

A lot of enemies no doubt. I don't think Trump is squeaky clean, he is a New York con man. I do believe he stayed in the grey area of the law all his life and fucked people left and right, im also not stupid enough to believe he is religious what so ever.

I still think things could have been handled better as far as organizing the investigation in a more bipartisan way.

packerfan79

Veteran

The shutdown is a complete failure, on Trump's ( Bad Trump) part. I believe if he brought the issue to the people he would have smashed it in the Democratic parties face. I would have done the state of the union from the border. With a stage full of family and parents who lost loved ones to illegal immigrants. I love when the media twists itself into knots trying to twist the good things Trump does. Kinda difficult to find a reason to hate a parent who lost a child because, the government didn't do it's damn job, the media will find a way. Twitter trolls will dox and threaten them. The world will see the lefts true colors.

Nice to see AOC voted against reopening the government and paying federal workers, she just can't be extreme enough. That should be the theme of the new wing of the Democratic party "we can't be extreme enough "

Just the fact that a conservative exist is enough to be attacked by the left. The Covington debacle shows that pretty clearly. IMO, Trump is just the first President who, said outloud what most Conservatives wanted to but were scared of the media backlash .

Do you believe all the misdeeds by the FBI, and DOJ, are justified?

Most of us here, have lived on the "wrong side of the law." I don't know if you are aware of the tactics use by the FBI AND DOJ. Mandatory Minimums, gang, gun enhancements. Over 90% of federal charges are pleaded out. It seems to me that the left is encouraging this.

My biggest concern about the media's constant attack on Conservatives and specifically Trump. Is the externalities.

Do you want an FBI and DOJ that believes they decide who is guilty. Irrelevant of the evidence. Can't find the crime you are looking for, Prosecute people for lying to the FBI, until you get a person to testify to something someone else did, or claim they did. No actual evidence required. Meanwhile, the media is pretending it's all quiet on the western front.

4-5 years ago most people here on the forums would call someone who testified a rat or a snitch. You know "snitches get stitches." Now they get a hardon when the FBI gets a plead bargain. A strange twist in my opinion.

I assume most people here will point to the Hilary. I won't go into the crazy shit pizzagate, infowars nuttiness. That being said, Jim Comey clearly said Hillary violated the law. Hillary was allowed to have 2 lawyers who happened to participate in some of the misdeeds. She wasn't placed under oath. It's hard to believe that she didn't commit some minor process crime. That's highly unlikely.

The media used to be a stalwart against government misdeeds. Now they are their cheerleaders. The hatred has left media a propaganda arm of FBI and DOJ.
Didn't the philosophy go something like

It's better for 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man by imprisoned.

Could we see a time in this country where law enforcement decides you committed a crime? so now let's find evidence so we can get a plea bargain.

Are we seeing a precedent set. Will Federal prosecutors use these tactics on us?
Naw, they would only do it to conservatives, no worries for you guys.
:laughing:

igrowone

Veteran
the next piece of the puzzle, at least the bigger piece, is getting setup
Stone and Trump are exchanging love on their twitter accounts
maybe it was some other source for Stone, but effectively the same
Stone is fishing for a pardon
the drama! the intrigue! it will suck somewhat when this ends, however it ends

Update to Stone - seems Mr. Stone is now saying he won't rule out cooperating with Mueller
Donald has been stingy with pardons lately, i guess it doesn't hurt to remind him that his 'friends' are expecting pay back

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The shutdown is a complete failure, on Trump's ( Bad Trump) part. I believe if he brought the issue to the people he would have smashed it in the Democratic parties face. I would have done the state of the union from the border. With a stage full of family and parents who lost loved ones to illegal immigrants. I love when the media twists itself into knots trying to twist the good things Trump does. Kinda difficult to find a reason to hate a parent who lost a child because, the government didn't do it's damn job, the media will find a way. Twitter trolls will dox and threaten them. The world will see the lefts true colors.

I don't want to argue. I'm just being straight up with you.

The Irish and the Italians were also given a bad rap on their arrival. It's always been like this.

The border move would have made him look more like an idiot and advertise the fact that he lost.

Nice to see AOC voted against reopening the government and paying federal workers, she just can't be extreme enough. That should be the theme of the new wing of the Democratic party "we can't be extreme enough "

Trump owed the shut down in the "No Wall For You" meeting. Then he tried to weasel out.

Just the fact that a conservative exist is enough to be attacked by the left. The Covington debacle shows that pretty clearly. IMO, Trump is just the first President who, said outloud what most Conservatives wanted to but were scared of the media backlash .

I don't think trump is a true conservative. He is way further right. True conservatives despise the ultra right. trump embraces them.

Do you believe all the misdeeds by the FBI, and DOJ, are justified?

There are no misdeeds. Only in the right wing propaganda fantasy. When the smoke settles and all the evidence is out then judgements will be made.

Most of us here, have lived on the "wrong side of the law." I don't know if you are aware of the tactics use by the FBI AND DOJ. Mandatory Minimums, gang, gun enhancements. Over 90% of federal charges are pleaded out. It seems to me that the left is encouraging this.

Not me. The US has some of the highest incarceration rates in the world and does very little towards rehabilitation. The advent of private prisons creeps me out. Judges get kickbacks to provide customers and the prisons create infractions to lengthen terms. It's a mess and a demonstration of our stagnant social development. I hope that is what you meant.

My biggest concern about the media's constant attack on Conservatives and specifically Trump. Is the externalities.

Europeans are more socially evolved than us. Conservatives resist that evolution. I don't think that right wing media embraces what's best for the most people and the future prosperity of the country.

Do you want an FBI and DOJ that believes they decide who is guilty. Irrelevant of the evidence. Can't find the crime you are looking for, Prosecute people for lying to the FBI, until you get a person to testify to something someone else did, or claim they did. No actual evidence required. Meanwhile, the media is pretending it's all quiet on the western front.

I think the DOJ and FBI are straight up professionals. They put their jobs and professionalism above their partisan values. There are always going to some that aren't as good, but they should not be chastised for expressing personal views in private conversations.

4-5 years ago most people here on the forums would call someone who testified a rat or a snitch. You know "snitches get stitches." Now they get a hardon when the FBI gets a plead bargain. A strange twist in my opinion.

A pot forum is a different value set than people ho work for us in the government. People who are in positions of responsibility who screw around should be made an example of and have stiffer sentences. People assisting them or with knowledge of should be dealt with. I think the military takes this more seriously.

I assume most people here will point to the Hilary. I won't go into the crazy shit pizzagate, infowars nuttiness. That being said, Jim Comey clearly said Hillary violated the law. Hillary was allowed to have 2 lawyers who happened to participate in some of the misdeeds. She wasn't placed under oath. It's hard to believe that she didn't commit some minor process crime. That's highly unlikely.

I'm not a big Hillary fan. She's more of a corporate democrat. I'm more of a progressive. I don't think she was nearly as bad as she was made out to be. Trump makes her look angelic. The days of Walter Cronkite are gone and media colors everything richly.

The media used to be a stalwart against government misdeeds. Now they are their cheerleaders. The hatred has left media a propaganda arm of FBI and DOJ.

This is only applicable to trump. It's his own fault. He's a criminal, always has been. No way around it.

Didn't the philosophy go something like

It's better for 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man by imprisoned.

He's guilty

Could we see a time in this country where law enforcement decides you committed a crime? so now let's find evidence so we can get a plea bargain.

I think your perspective is tainted. Maybe I might think the same way in your shoes. It's best to stay open minded and, as difficult as it is, look for the truth. Our country should be above any political beliefs. If externals fuck with us they should be dealt with harshly. If someone opens the door to let them - no mercy. The facts will come out and with evidence, the facts are the facts. No weaseling, no bullshit. If this guy is the motherfucker (sorry) I think he is then I hope they kick his ass

Are we seeing a precedent set. Will Federal prosecutors use these tactics on us?

I think thy are professionals doing their jobs. I'm glad they are able to do so in extreme adversity and think we would be in deep shit without them. They keep us safe and protect what we've worked for over 200 years. I seriously would not want to get on the wrong side of them.

Naw, they would only do it to conservatives, no worries for you guys.
:laughing:

That's the best I can do for you Packer. Probably going to get flamed now, but those are straight up answers.

Badfishy1

That's the best I can do for you Packer. Probably going to get flamed now, but those are straight up answers.

You’ve gotta just stop at this point... no way you can possibly believe these things.

Hillary... Angelic... gotta pick one...

You are smarter than this

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You’ve gotta just stop at this point... no way you can possibly believe these things.

Hillary... Angelic... gotta pick one...

You are smarter than this

Fishy, If we're going to have a straight up conversation then no insults.

I said trump makes Hillary look angelic. That's how low I think trump is and I believe that will be brought to light. If I'm wrong, I own it. Until then......

That's what I think. If everyone wants to try to be informed then you need honest perspective from the other side with out the bullshit. That's what I delivered straight up.

packerfan79

Veteran

I agree with some of what you are saying. We both believe the justice system is fucked. You seem to be okay with it being fucked against someone you hate.I can freely admit I have biases, we all do.

The difference between Trump and Hillary is the fact that she was completely exonerated, by the same people who in front of Congress freely admit she did committed the crime. Trump was investigated for impeachment Hillary was investigated for exoneration.

Italians and Irish didn't break the law to come here. This argument IMO is dishonest. Most conservatives want all illegals removed or ideally stopped before entry. I am all for green cards, work permits. Etc.

No need to argue, Zeez, we are both adults who can disagree without sinking to name calling and negative rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.