What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Willing to fight for a guy Dick riding as a ‘vet’ who ‘fought’ in ‘nam (even tho he was 16 at the end of the war) and never left the states and went AWOL twice? Sounds like a ‘noble cause’. Bet you will tear up when one of those (conservative) ‘cult’ members are sitting SCOTUS.... fuggggg Morton stock is gonna drop like a motherfucker in ‘19...

His dd-214 was just posted. He's an honor stealing piece of shit. He never left the states. Not a veteran of Vietnam. In 4 years he never made it past private. He claimed he was a recon ranger, nope he was a refrigerator technician. No offense to refrigeration techs.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
the kids were bussed in from Kentucky by their cult leaders to create trouble.

Left? lol

I suggest you take your head out of your ass

and stop being so scared of people being willing to fight for what they think is right

So are you against peaceful assembly then? They were confronted for their view point plain and simple. They did not go out of their way to attack the other people only to express their view to their government.

You really are making yourself look like a thug when advocate for the attacking of some kids who are peacefully protesting. Something that is guaranteed in the first amendment.

packerfan79

Veteran
So are you against peaceful assembly then? They were confronted for their view point plain and simple. They did not go out of their way to attack the other people only to express their view to their government.

You really are making yourself look like a thug when advocate for the attacking of some kids who are peacefully protesting. Something that is guaranteed in the first amendment.

They don't support Abortion. Obviously they have no rights, just like the children killed by so called doctors. You know the doctors who violate the hippocratic oath.

igrowone

Veteran
interesting, Pelosi announces there will be no resolution for a state of the union
is that it?
if so my hype for the fight seems to have fallen flat
Trump will not take this lying down, actually i'm not sure just how he will take her

packerfan79

Veteran
catholic cult members busssed in to create trouble at a rally for womens rights.

brainwashed kids being used as pawns by an orginization that has caused incredible suffering in the world throughout history.

i couldn't care less about you guys obsession with "right and left"

it just reveals how black and white and simplistic your thinking is

So, the right to life only applies to women. Hum. You have sunk to a new low.

Funny how a person who claims everything is racist is talking about black and white. God you are a racist.

W

Water-

I am against pedophile cults that brainwash people to do everything they can to oppress peoples free will in the name of "God"

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
They don't support Abortion. Obviously they have no rights, just like the children killed by so called doctors. You know the doctors who violate the hippocratic oath.
What I believe he is saying is that he feels he has a right to physically attack someone with a different view point than him.

But I will let him clarify his view since I can not speak for him. Is this your view?

Badfishy1

Abortion = birth control... its a woman’s right to shoot pussy out of both legs, get dumped in, sober up, yell rape and get an abortion. And it’s your right as a conservative to pay for it

W

Water-

you guys make me laugh.

you have no clue that you are just as much "social justice warriors" as the people you point the finger at.

it just that you have different ideas of what "justice" is.

fighting for what you think is right is respectable in my mind,

being meek is not

'Boogieman'

How about if a women wants an abortion she pays for it and not the tax payers? Im not necessarily against abortion if its early enough but it should be on those responsible not the taxpayers.

Badfishy1

How about if a women wants an abortion she pays for it and not the tax payers? Im not necessarily against abortion if its early enough but it should be on those responsible not the taxpayers.

Pretty sure ‘responsible’ and ‘abortion’ are mutually exclusive

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you guys make me laugh.

you have no clue that you are just as much "social justice warriors" as the people you point the finger at.

it just that you have different ideas of what "justice" is.

fighting for what you think is right is respectable in my mind,

being meek is not

In Michigan there were rallies to make marijuana legal. These were peaceful demonstrations. By your reasoning the conservatives Had the right to taunt swear and beat the protesters.

And do you think that the guy who shot the congressman spoke for the entire Democrat party? Just a simple question.

igrowone

Veteran
PELOSI...the gift that keeps on giving....Did the Impeachment start yet?
sadly we had a moment, but it faded
Pelosi banged her gavel and no speech for Donald
was looking for more drama, but eventually all comes to he that waits

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

The only thing you will get is disappointment. If there was anything on him it would have came out by now. To many inside guys that want him gone to think otherwise.

W

Water-

I dont think he wantd to give the speech.

He insisting that he can eneter the congress as he pleases like a dictator and that left pelosi no choice but to defend the checks and balences set up in the constitution.

he has nothing to say

igrowone

Veteran
I dont think he wantd to give the speach.

He insisting that he can eneter the congress as he pleases like a dictator and that left pelosi no choice but to defend the checks and balences set up in the constitution.

he has nothing to say

that what i had seen, thought there was a Donald confrontation coming
and then nothing? not satisfying
we were promised more, get your game on Donald, we're getting used to being entertained

Shalako

And you think that's going to work out well for her...She's in a f'n box and knows it and about the only thing she can do is say NO. But that isn't going to work out to well for her in the long run.

Has Cohen F' himself testified yet...oh wait, all of a sudden he's affraid of Trump...F'n Laughable at best...Boy you idiots got so much going for ya with the f'n D Team running things for you....Big laughs we are having with you snowflake's. :pointlaug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts