What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice cream made with human breast milk sells out at London parlor

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

1st I have to ask the mods to leave this thread here because it really isn't just about ice cream.

Gross or tasty? A London company is offering an unusual dessert — ice cream made with human breast milk.

Trendy London ice cream parlor The Icecreamists said its "Baby Gaga" ice cream sold out as soon as it launched Friday.

The company paid women who responded to an online ad to donate their breast milk. The milk — which the company said was screened in line with blood donor requirements — is then pasteurized and churned together with vanilla pods and lemon zest. The dish comes in a martini glass and sells for 14 pounds ($22.50) each.

Some may be repulsed by the idea but Matt O'Connor, who owns the company, told the BBC that the product is "organic, free-range and totally natural."

"It's good enough for our kids, good enough for our ice cream," he said.

There are no specific laws in Britain prohibiting businesses from selling human milk products, the Food Standards Agency said, although they must comply with general food safety laws to ensure the product is safe for consumption.

Victoria Hiley donated the first batches of milk, earning 15 pounds ($24) per every 10 ounces (283 grams), the BBC reported.

About a dozen other women have signed up to donate more, O'Connor said.

can this really be legal? I know we couldn't do that in the states as there are laws against selling body parts here.

So how many of our members on that side of the pond are lining up for a frosty one?

would it matter if it was milk from a hottie?

would you really even want to know.......

free ranging hooters though?

Victoria Hiley ~ 1st 'donor'
2757726.jpg

and a 'Baby Gaga' waitress
@ the parlor serving it up
article-1360225-0D525F80000005DC-505_306x530.jpg

Last edited:

mosstrooper

Thats nothing Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall (UK celebrity chef) cooked a freshly delivered placenta, and then sat andd ate it with the family of and the woman who had just delivered it, ON TV!

So i thought id include some recipes

Its all the rage these days it seems.

Shouldnt this be filed under munchies though?
Yum Yum!

med_breeder

If I knew and trusted the women, who the milk came from I would try it.

Other than that who knows what her diet is like, and what types of meds she is on.

D

darkhorse

think i will open up a male protein shake shop across the street and see if she wants
to try it first.

I

Iron_Lion

This is the most fucked up thing I have seen since I saw a couple of English folks eat placenta patte on crackers in a show on HBO a few years back. Some peeps will eat anything :puke:

C

Classy@Home

"Free range hooters"...

If I get to tug the teat, I'll taste a scoop.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
think i will open up a male protein shake shop across the street and see if she wants
to try it first.

:laughing:

aahhhh, yeah...at first i thought this was a joke...but ahem...yeah. for some strange reason this just don't settle well with my stomach. :joint:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I would say it's legal, just somewhat strange. Breast milk is rather sweet ask any daddies out there. If you're a dad you have found out what breast milk tastes like, lactating women leak during sex or when a baby cries, just so you know it's natural and normal, if you haven' had kids yet your in for a treat or at least something different.
:smoweed:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Was quite alright with the breast milk ice cream , it does for the ice cream parlor set the same kind of far out grab-your attention hook the milky blonde (usually) Lady Gaga aims for ... wonder if its really upped the parlor's bizness ?

Just Brits & tits you might say ...having a go at having some fun! ;)

But did someone have to mention the placenta pate though ?

thanks for that ....

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
thats England for ya!- shitty food , shittier weather.

I was @ a football game years ago ( the hard years ) when I was still partying hard me and my friends were drinking doing drugs in the stadium and a hot milf who just had a baby showed her tits , some how we got on the subject of her just having a baby, and I got squirted with tit juice, it wuz sweet , not bad .......kind of gross now that I think about it, lol
Cocaine is a hell-of-a drug......
TS

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Cool. Give me a scoop of butter pecan and a scoop of that nipplelicious over there. Same cup will be fine.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Yum Chocolate Chip BooBy Ice Cream I'll try it.
Off topic, But I ask ever lactating women I can "How Far Can You Squirt Those Puppy's"?

R

rick shaw

I don't know that I would want the ice cream. I do like the original factory packaging,double scoop please.