What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2017

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yeah, I'm too cheap to buy calmag, though I told myself I would when I got the RO u it.
I'll just use tap water until the end, it's an 8 week cultivar anyway and at 4.5 weeks now.

Tbonegrower

A little bit of calmag goes a long way.

I just reread the longer post, and it is too bad on the minicolliseum. It was a cool little idea... I can totally understand the labor being too much though. When you get those little plants flowering, they need so much attention, and practically twice daily waterings...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
A little bit of calmag goes a long way.

I just reread the longer post, and it is too bad on the minicolliseum. It was a cool little idea... I can totally understand the labor being too much though. When you get those little plants flowering, they need so much attention, and practically twice daily waterings...

OK the calmag is on the way.

The coliseum works great, they only need to be fed every 3-4 days. I just like the screens so much better.

i let my tap sit out at least 36 hours , its fine

I debate with myself if I should even concern myself with it. EPA puts a maximum of 4 ppm of chlorine in drinking water. It occurred to me that the nutrients I'm making were intended to be used with tap water.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Enough talk of dead or sick plants. Here is a shot of one of my pregnant widows, Ultraviolet #1. She is the most vigorous of the group. It's really crazy how many seeds there are. It almost looks like a completely different plant. There will be lots of seeds for all my brothers. :woohoo:
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Congratulations on the successful seed run. Looks really good!

:tiphat:
Thanks! I still have four separate packets of pollen in the freezer for later. I will probably be running another round for seeds then begin some progeny testing. I want to try a few before giving them away.

I would love to have the acreage to run 1000s of seeds and make some real selections. Until then I'll just chuck some pollen and see what sticks. :dance013:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Here are a few shots of the pregnant widows. They are eight weeks from seed. I will give them another couple of weeks to ripen up the seeds. So far my favorites are the Ultraviolets (big one on the right) is more NLD leaning, while the other (back left) more BLD leaning one also has me excited.
picture.php

From the top.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The coliseum is still kicking. Got quite a few that went in too big on the bottom left, and a bunch of bushes I topped on the right. My plan is to finish these off then do next round with the screens. I'm leaning towards a CBD run.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
They were definitely wanting some calmag! Look how much better they look after one application at 10 ml/gal. Today they got 5 ml/gal calmag, 4 ml/gal immunoboost, and 15 ml/gal bloom-fertilizer.
picture.php

They are at about 5.5 weeks, hopefully they will get back on track and start to fatten up soon. I may have to take them a couple weeks longer to make up for my deficiency.
picture.php

My mothers needed a haircut. Here they are before their haircut. I got six Zack Haze clones that I hope to run once the coliseum is finished.
picture.php

I got my free seeds from Skunk24.com! Thanks guys, those autos will make great pollen chucking targets.
picture.php

How about we do some dabs of this beautiful Strawberry Blue rosin I made. How about a terp dip?
picture.php

Tbonegrower

Much happier! I am currently fighting with a PH raise issue... My rez went from 6.5ish, to above 8 in the course of a few days...

Bottom watering is saving me time, but I will be damned if it is simple...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Instant bang lassi

Instant bang lassi

Okay, here is a little something I tried with my GD today with excellent results! I combined the GD with my yogurt for and instant "bang lassi". The effects were mellow and slow as it made its way through my stomach and to the liver. Once it hit my liver, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's been coming on for almost two hours and is surprisingly strong. If you like Yogurt, you should give it a try. Apparently, the yogurt has fats and lecithin that makes it quite bioavailable.

Gnz

Have taken to mixing a little BHO with honey, yoghurt and walnuts on my morning muesli. Only any good for those rare unproductive days!

Things are looking nice in here ReikoX!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Remember way back in this post about Zak Haze? Well, last week I took about six clones from her and transplanted her into fresh soil. She has been in my filing cabinet for a week with 20/4 lighting. The clones that were in there have been gifted to another patient.

I'm going to change her back to 18/6 for a few weeks and then flower her out. She has a pretty good root system, so once she starts to take off everything should move along swiftly. I'm not sure what to expect from her, but she is supposed to be an 8 week strain, so likely won't stretch much.
picture.php

The autoflowers are fattening up, some of the early pollinated seeds are starting to ripen up. They are actually starting to frost up and smell nice now. My plan for these ladies is to dry them real well, then crush them over screens to collect the seeds. I will then run the leftovers through my bubble bags and press out the no-melt stuff into rosin. I don't want to press the buds directly because they might have seeds and I don't want to smoke seed oil in my rosin. I haven't decided if I will keep them separate or just run everything together.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Holy Grail 69 screens are starting to thicken up at seven weeks of 12/12. I usually take them at about eight weeks, but am going to let these go a week or two longer to make up for the lack of CalMag earlier. They will get plain RO water from here out.
picture.php

The pregnant auto flowers are in the same boat, they are about one or two weeks from harvest. I really want to let the seeds mature fully, I am not planning on getting much usable product. Basically I will dry well, clean seeds then toss the rest into bubble bags. I will most likely press some of the bubble hash into rosin.
picture.php

Finally, we have the little veg chamber. It is amazing how much you can fit under a single 2' 4-bulb T5. There are 12 mothers, 9 rooted clones, and 12 rooting cuts in there.
picture.php

Tbonegrower

Could you elaborate on your bubble hash to rosin process? I have a friend of mine with a very nice press, but neither of us know anything about pressing bubble like that....